Fab

United States

#50 Dec 13, 2010
Mary wrote:
Well just let me break it down to all you low life S.O.B'S
First- The girl lied about her age!
Second- Her parents lied about her age!
Third- They allowed her to date Josh knowing his age
Fourth-The girl got pissed at Josh because he broke up with her and she scream rape!!
Fifth-The girl wrote Josh letters and sent cards to Josh saying it was all her parents doing this because their little girl got her feeling hurt and she didn't want none if it to happen to him, because she willing had sex with HIM and her parents knew it to!!!
Sixth-So now all of you S.O.B'S can shut the Fu*k up and go to he'll that the through and true story!!!
The is the first truthful thing I have EVER seen on this website!!!
AMEN!

“My name is Tiffany! ”

Since: Sep 10

Palmetto, Ga

#51 Dec 13, 2010
speaktheTRUTHorkeepquite wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read before you respond i put well GROWN not known but they were breanna russell & aleshia asher...need i say more???
I am guessing you should because I do not know either of them so yeah! But am pretty positive they are two little lieing kids that did not get what they wanted from Josh so started this shit. If they had, had all this proof you people speek of then why did it take so long for them to do anything about it? huh? The only reason why they sent him to jail was cause that judge indited everyone there that day except for a pedophile!
Grow Up

Spirit Lake, IA

#53 Dec 13, 2010
ruw92 wrote:
"You can't rape the willing"
You must be a cooper because yes u r retarded.. THEY WERE KIDS!!!!!! HE WASNT EVEN DRUNK HE KNEW THAT THE F*CK HE WAS DOING!!!! HE RAPED THEM AND IT WAS PROVEN!!! SO SHUT THE F*CK UP.. HIS RETARDED ASS IN PRISON NOW IS PROOF THAT U R WRONG lol
Agreed!!!!
Tammy

Orange, TX

#54 Dec 13, 2010
ok i told myself that i would never comment on this BULLSHIT site but... I dont no Josh very well at all nor do i no if he did this but everyone needs to stop and think before saying some of the shit that your saying because did you ever stop to think of how many pepole get a bad rap because some girl gets pissed off or gets caught by their parents fuckin around i no of one that did that very thing my cousin got a bad rap just because her mother found out and the girl lied about it because she was scared of her mother... now im not sayin that him havin sex with a young girl is ok because its in no way right its very wrong and yes he should be punished but to some of you i mean come on to call it rape im not sure about that one.... stop and think if you have sex with someone younger and you make them made and they holler rape and you no you didnt do it but you got talked about like this how would you fill.
Arlene Martin

Toledo, OH

#55 Dec 13, 2010
She screamed, cried, and lied because she didn't get her way. The judge was going to give him probation until the Commonwealth said no he needed to serve time, then the judge turned and said to his Attorney if you can show cause for shock probation, and probably teach me a little about this law, bring it back to court and we will review it then!!! Now for all of you that wasn't there shut up and get on with your own damn lives and leave Josh and the rest of the Coopers ALONE!!!
Oh wait you all are just pissed off because they don't have your back when something goes down or when you need a shirt or a dollar to get a burger!!! I'm very proud to call all of them my friends and would do anything possible for any of them at any time!!!
So ENOUGH SAID!!!
Getupit

United States

#56 Dec 13, 2010
just asking wrote:
is daphne meeks maloney cooper or wharever josh's stepmom? i didnt know if she's married to josh's dad,what kind of person is she????
SHE A HO!
True

Spirit Lake, IA

#58 Dec 13, 2010
Do yall not realize that those girls are the biggest hos in ptown n will give it up to anybody? So why would anybody have to rape them? 
Peace And truth

Detroit, MI

#59 Dec 13, 2010
Let me tell u something Josh Cooper is not a rapist breanna russell got mad cuz Josh would not do anything with her and wouldn't talk to her also alysa Asher is a big hole and Josh would not do anything with her also judges he is Cooper so they wanted to make example out of a Cooper but youl will not say it to any of there faces and them stupid holes slept with so many older guys it's Pidufull and there was no evidence so grow up and get a life quit bein a little kid and Josh Is a good man and name all of the bad ones and all the good ones I bet there is more good ones than bad ones
Go For It

Spirit Lake, IA

#60 Dec 13, 2010
Take it back to court. That will take yrs by then he will be seeing what being rapped feels like.
The Truth

United States

#61 Dec 13, 2010
I know the girls! They screw so many guys it pathedic! The russell girl was screwin one of my friends and threatend to say he raped her! All because he said he didnt want to do nothin with her no more! The girls are whores and liers they need to be where josh is! Hell ive known josh forever! He would not do that! Josh got screwed by the system! All ive got to say is it will come back on everyone! Im prayin for josh and his family! Put ur selfs in other peoples shoes! Look at both sides of the fence! Only God can judge!
lexie933

Nortonville, KY

#62 Dec 13, 2010
it's been proven he raped those girls through court. I don't know why this is still a topic. who really cares anyway besides coopers lol
Go For It

Spirit Lake, IA

#63 Dec 13, 2010
lexie933 wrote:
it's been proven he raped those girls through court. I don't know why this is still a topic. who really cares anyway besides coopers lol
So true!!!!
About time

Spirit Lake, IA

#64 Dec 13, 2010
How can you prove he is a rapist? In my eyes you are just another one that doesn't like him? Have they did DNA test on them lil skanks? Im sure they haven't. There is plenty of other ppl in this world that cares about josh other then his family, F%^&in dumba@@. Get a life
lmao

Owensboro, KY

#65 Dec 13, 2010
yall r idiots ppl go to prison everyday for shit they didnt do.......thats just the corrupt justice system we have
ADD

Toledo, OH

#66 Dec 13, 2010
Well all u Morher F**kers need to get the F**k off Josh, 4Real.!! Not one of you have the [email protected] balls to say anything to any of their faces that's why u all r sayin it on here bc u all F**King Pu$$¥$
im a family member

United States

#67 Dec 14, 2010
i would like to say thanks to all on here that's showing love & support for josh.i know we all know the truth about what really happened...those girls should be ashamed to walk the street knowing they played part in a big lie that ruined someone's life...for those of you negative people who it is apparent you know nothing about what really happened if the tables were turned & one of your family members got sent off to prison cause they were screwed by liars & a bad justice system i'm sure you'd defend your loved one till the end...cause i'll tell you it's a hard thing to watch your family be took away when they did nothing wrong...forbid this happen to one of yours & lets see how you'd react...you need to think about that before you leave your heartless comments...& for whoever "go for it" is (a coward i say, since u can't put your name) i bet you wouldn't tell any cooper these comments to their face cause i seen where you put brad cooper down on another forum i'd like to see you say it to his face...i bet you would never "go for it" like your name refers!!
know the Coopers too

United States

#68 Dec 14, 2010
im a family member wrote:
i would like to say thanks to all on here that's showing love & support for josh.i know we all know the truth about what really happened...those girls should be ashamed to walk the street knowing they played part in a big lie that ruined someone's life...for those of you negative people who it is apparent you know nothing about what really happened if the tables were turned & one of your family members got sent off to prison cause they were screwed by liars & a bad justice system i'm sure you'd defend your loved one till the end...cause i'll tell you it's a hard thing to watch your family be took away when they did nothing wrong...forbid this happen to one of yours & lets see how you'd react...you need to think about that before you leave your heartless comments...& for whoever "go for it" is (a coward i say, since u can't put your name) i bet you wouldn't tell any cooper these comments to their face cause i seen where you put brad cooper down on another forum i'd like to see you say it to his face...i bet you would never "go for it" like your name refers!!
Nice post. I agree with you. We should not judge anyone period! It is so cowardly and easy to hide behind a computer screen and bash people. I am tired of this site bashing people it is wrong, cruel and immature. I have known the Coopers for years and think they are any other family in Princeton. They are a strong knit family who is always there to help someone in need. There is always two sides to every story and if Josh is innocent then the girls will have to answer one day for sending him to prison. I pray he comes out of this a stronger person and is not eat up with hatred as most of us would be. We as a society have forgotten what the golden rule is. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That simply means treat people nice. It is wrong to slander anyone. None of us were there when this happened. They are all going on here say. Unless you were there, and I doubt it, then you have NO right to say anything much less judge, slander, bash or criticize anyone. I feel sorry for everyone who has had a topic on them. I want those people to know, I for one, do not believe ANYTHING I read on here unless it is a positive statement. For every hurtful post I know there is a jealous, hateful person out there that will answer one day for their cruel statements. Wouldn't want to be them on judgement day! However,I would pay money to see what happens if Brad ever finds out who "go for it" is. lol
im a family member

United States

#69 Dec 14, 2010
know the Coopers too wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post. I agree with you. We should not judge anyone period! It is so cowardly and easy to hide behind a computer screen and bash people. I am tired of this site bashing people it is wrong, cruel and immature. I have known the Coopers for years and think they are any other family in Princeton. They are a strong knit family who is always there to help someone in need. There is always two sides to every story and if Josh is innocent then the girls will have to answer one day for sending him to prison. I pray he comes out of this a stronger person and is not eat up with hatred as most of us would be. We as a society have forgotten what the golden rule is. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That simply means treat people nice. It is wrong to slander anyone. None of us were there when this happened. They are all going on here say. Unless you were there, and I doubt it, then you have NO right to say anything much less judge, slander, bash or criticize anyone. I feel sorry for everyone who has had a topic on them. I want those people to know, I for one, do not believe ANYTHING I read on here unless it is a positive statement. For every hurtful post I know there is a jealous, hateful person out there that will answer one day for their cruel statements. Wouldn't want to be them on judgement day! However,I would pay money to see what happens if Brad ever finds out who "go for it" is. lol
THANK YOU...LOL i agree on the brad thing too, i think he's still got it in him after all these years i wouldn't want on his bad side, he's a good guy though he has always helped me with anything.

“My name is Tiffany! ”

Since: Sep 10

Palmetto, Ga

#70 Dec 14, 2010
im a family member wrote:
i would like to say thanks to all on here that's showing love & support for josh.i know we all know the truth about what really happened...those girls should be ashamed to walk the street knowing they played part in a big lie that ruined someone's life...for those of you negative people who it is apparent you know nothing about what really happened if the tables were turned & one of your family members got sent off to prison cause they were screwed by liars & a bad justice system i'm sure you'd defend your loved one till the end...cause i'll tell you it's a hard thing to watch your family be took away when they did nothing wrong...forbid this happen to one of yours & lets see how you'd react...you need to think about that before you leave your heartless comments...& for whoever "go for it" is (a coward i say, since u can't put your name) i bet you wouldn't tell any cooper these comments to their face cause i seen where you put brad cooper down on another forum i'd like to see you say it to his face...i bet you would never "go for it" like your name refers!!
This is really heart felt. I just really can not believe that someone would want to ruin anothers life so much! Josh is an amazing guy, and these people talking down to him must not really know the true Josh! I can not sit back and say I know him all that well, but I know enough to be aware that he would not of done something like this!
Diva

Spirit Lake, IA

#71 Dec 14, 2010
Hey is one of my best friends. Ive known for awhile now that he didn't do anything wrong. It killed me when I was layin n bed and i got a text from him saying "I go to court tom for final sen sucks", it broke my heart for him. We talk for awhile then i woke up to a text from him at 6:37 that said "Gud morning". Then i tried texting him back but i never got any answer back. I had a nother friend that was in court that day that told me what happened. I cried, cause he is my bud. I know in my heart he DIDN'T DO IT. I hope that one day the girls that done this to him gets what they deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freedom of speech and censorship 9 hr Junie B 7
tackwell woman 10 hr XYZ 7
Tommy Fish hitting on married women in cayce's 13 hr SoccerMom1981 6
Really Jacob Brown, poor Shelby. 14 hr Oh well 9
Haley Osborne got a dui 15 hr Tap 19
Who is the best divorce lawyer? 21 hr City Girl 3
La Potosina Wed Adios 16

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages