First Prev
of 2
Next Last
50 Shades Of Grey

Orange, VA

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Instead of posting your uneducated,worthless and moneyless thoughts.Pay your own bills. Instead.your own Lyon County Court Docket,being sued,by a automobile company.You don't respect Veterans,or the rights,that they gave for your worthless ass.PAY YOUR OWN BILLS,THE VETERANS.HAVE GAVE TO MUCH FOR YOUR WORTHLESS ASS,ALREADY.GET A GRIP. WE DO NOT OWE YOUR UNEDUCATED PARTIAL BRAIN A LIVING,OR THE GOOD SKIN YOU ARE TAKING UP.
lol

Woodridge, IL

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Again, lets pray for her, even though we know she would never do the same for anyone else. It's xmas time and this is all she has. Let's all be thankfull that we have more then just topix in our lives. It's just so sad :-(
Anonymous

Princeton, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Well...CHRISTmas time or not, the best way to ensure that people like JKM keep being the way they are is to ignore them and consider the source. She's like the bully on the playground. She picks on others while failing to consider the fact that she's no better than some and worse than most. The court docket doesn't lie and she's on it for December 10th. So, I say that, even though we should include her and others like her in our prayers, we should also stand up to the bullies of the world as we surely have them outnumbered. Hey JK! Your time would be better spent rectifying your own issues. Then you can worry about setting the rest of the world straight!
Anonymous

Princeton, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
I do believe that "50 Shades Of Grey" is referring to JUDY K. MILLS instead of Judy K. Miles. Am I right 50 Shades? Judy K. Mills is the one that's always raggin' on the Veteran's organizations and she's also the one who's on the Lyon County Court Docket.
Claude Balls

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2012
I heard that JKMILLS was badly injured in a car

wreck and that is the reason she hasn't been on

Topix in a while.

Occasionally she makes a valid point.

Even a blind chicken can find a bug every now and

then.

HAND

CB
NamVet

Manteno, IL

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Is the car ok?
Carl Childers

Oak Grove, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
I rekon that's right.......even a blind chicken'l pick up SOME corn.
Book em Dano

White Plains, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Another P.T.S. vet?
Dottie

Princeton, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Sounds like some crybaby from the Legion. Can't wait to see you closed down and I'm not alone you worthless scumbags.
Dottie

Princeton, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2012
First of the year I will be making my share of calls to ABC. Ha ha ha ha
Claude Balls

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Hey Dottie!!

1. I am not a member of the Legion!!

2. Could care less if it gets closed down.

3. You are still a TURD!!!

Kindly STFU!!

CB
WhatchaUgonnado

Cadiz, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
She's not the one bitching and belly aching and accusing everyone for the illegal alcohol sale or gaming machines in those places. She didn't put them there... ya'll did, she doest go there and could care less about if they are closed down or not.
There does need to be something done with the one (Elks) that opeates illegally that all the cops, lawyers, atorney, judges,mayor and represenatives and elected officials support knowing that it is illegal alcohol sales and gaming machines. When they try to act like they are doing service to the publc and take oathes to that effect and are breaking the laws they claim to defend and are prejudice against backs and people they think are beneath them. Yeah, there is a real problem with that one.
She's also not the one that won't comply with state and federal law and pay for alcohol license.
All you're interested in is making money off the vets not doing anything for them or anyone else. It's strictly about money and greed and someone messing up your party house. You got the wrong person on her doing any calling or complaining about the Legion or the VFW. She's got 3 ex husbands that are vet's not one moron.
WhatchaUgonnado

Paducah, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2012
50 Shades Of Grey wrote:
Instead of posting your uneducated,worthless and moneyless thoughts.Pay your own bills. Instead.your own Lyon County Court Docket,being sued,by a automobile company.You don't respect Veterans,or the rights,that they gave for your worthless ass.PAY YOUR OWN BILLS,THE VETERANS.HAVE GAVE TO MUCH FOR YOUR WORTHLESS ASS,ALREADY.GET A GRIP. WE DO NOT OWE YOUR UNEDUCATED PARTIAL BRAIN A LIVING,OR THE GOOD SKIN YOU ARE TAKING UP.
She's not the one in Federal bankrupsy court, now is she? But I'll bet when it's all over and done with, that she get's her money back and more. Maybe even a house.
FYI

Paducah, KY

#14 Dec 8, 2012
SittinHereReadin wrote:
I do believe that "50 Shades Of Grey" is referring to JUDY K. MILLS instead of Judy K. Miles. Am I right 50 Shades? Judy K. Mills is the one that's always raggin' on the Veteran's organizations and she's also the one who's on the Lyon County Court Docket.
You idiots, she does not go to the clubs and sure as hell isn't the one thrown out of there or the one that has turned it into a roadhouse bar that isn't fit for deasant people to go too.
Let's go for obstruction of justice, along with the fraud, perjury, forgery, and theft and see what satisfaction she gets there. She's not the one in bankruptsy court in paducah now is she?
RAYGUN

Dunmor, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots, she does not go to the clubs and sure as hell isn't the one thrown out of there or the one that has turned it into a roadhouse bar that isn't fit for deasant people to go too.
Let's go for obstruction of justice, along with the fraud, perjury, forgery, and theft and see what satisfaction she gets there. She's not the one in bankruptsy court in paducah now is she?
A deasant person wants to know who is in bankrupsty court ?
anon

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Is this the same woman who was whinning on here about catching an STD from a stray dog? SICKO LADY!
shame

Portage, MI

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Nothing ever changes....
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 16, 2012
RAYGUN wrote:
<quoted text>
A deasant person wants to know who is in bankrupsty court ?
what the heck is a "deasant" person? Lmao!
RAYGUN

Dunmor, KY

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Id Rather Be Fishing wrote:
<quoted text>
what the heck is a "deasant" person? Lmao!
Ask FYI it's their word.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 16, 2012
50 Shades Of Grey wrote:
What the hell are "moneyless thoughts?" I'd urge you to go back to school to learn how to spell, punctuate, and construct sentences properly, but nobody needs to be around you as you continue to psychologically break down. Get help, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redrum at Eks 2 24 min Hopefully 8
Did someone get hit by a car in front of lawyer... 27 min Heysus 2
Brandeee bowman 3 hr Hello 9
wondering 11 hr Blindeyes 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Kilroy 760
Monty Riley Mon Helpful 16
Wreck Sun I believe 13

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages