construction workers
Unnecessary

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Anybody been driving down 91 from Princeton to Marion since they've been doing road work? Last week I was going down that way and stopped for the work then when I was told to go one of the workers started waving his hand at me motioning me to "come on". All you ever hear is how should go slow in construction areas and I was doing 40 mph. Your the one with the sign that says "slow" buddy! Then today when I went through there not once but twice two different female construction workers stepped out in front of me! One was carrying a shovel of asphalt and she walked 4-5 feet before getting out from in front of my car. But if I'd hit the stupid [email protected] it would have been my fault!!
mr obvious

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2011
Yes it would have been your fault! It's a work zone slow down and 40 is still to fast. Either way follow the signals and signs and if work is going on be alert. That's why the signs are there letting you know work is being done. That means the workers in that work zone have the right of way. Obviously your a dumba$$ and inconsiderate piece of sh!t and one of those people who blame others for your own mistakes. Yes if you hit someone with your car who is working in the road it is your fault. That [email protected] as you rudely call her is doing her job. Do you know what that is? A job? To work for a living? Probably not! I'm sure you draw a monthly check or made your money on your knees until you found the right man. And just so your clear. That person holding the shovel or standing in the road working for a living risk their life every day because of idiot inconsiderate drivers like you!
JKMILLS

Cadiz, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2011
mr obvious wrote:
Yes it would have been your fault! It's a work zone slow down and 40 is still to fast. Either way follow the signals and signs and if work is going on be alert. That's why the signs are there letting you know work is being done. That means the workers in that work zone have the right of way. Obviously your a dumba$$ and inconsiderate piece of sh!t and one of those people who blame others for your own mistakes. Yes if you hit someone with your car who is working in the road it is your fault. That [email protected] as you rudely call her is doing her job. Do you know what that is? A job? To work for a living? Probably not! I'm sure you draw a monthly check or made your money on your knees until you found the right man. And just so your clear. That person holding the shovel or standing in the road working for a living risk their life every day because of idiot inconsiderate drivers like you!
You are exactly right and you can tell the kind of person he is by the degrading names he has to use for women. If you want to call someone that call you mama, your wife or your daughter that and see how far it goes.
Claude Balls

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2011
JKMILLS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right and you can tell the kind of person he is by the degrading names he has to use for women. If you want to call someone that call you mama, your wife or your daughter that and see how far it goes.
How do you know that the poster was a woman. Women also use the "C" word. I worked as a traffic director for a while. I had 5 times more problems with women drivers than men. As usual you are showing why you are Queen JKMILLS.
mr obvious

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2011
Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that the poster was a woman. Women also use the "C" word. I worked as a traffic director for a while. I had 5 times more problems with women drivers than men. As usual you are showing why you are Queen JKMILLS.
The point here is man/woman its an inconsiderate driver and yes it is their fault. Yet here again a Topix forum where Claude scared pos that he is puts worthless two cents in.
maybe

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2011
Maybe Unnecessary and Claude Balls will do the world a favor and meet each other on the same road at the same time while both cross the center line.
one of those workers

Bates City, MO

#7 May 9, 2012
That work zone is for safety as well as ours to make each other aware when the other is not wen your neaer or in a wrk zone either do as directed or find another way but the next time u drive thru and u dnt blow a tire or wreck because we fixed the problem ur welcome
NotTakingSides

United States

#8 May 9, 2012
The starter of this forum I believe was talking about how they have "slow" signs up which of course we all NEED to follow. But the starter of this forum also said the man in construction was waving him/her to go faster. I have also expiernced the same thing, in which I have ignored them and drove slow anyways no matter if they motioned me to go faster or not.
right

Perryville, MO

#9 May 9, 2012
mr obvious wrote:
and you are the stupid dumbass.and i will do as i please.some of those workers just dare you to hit them.they must be like obvious and have shyt for brains

“Don't Be So”

Since: May 12

Obtuse

#10 May 17, 2012
Construction workers are deliberately obtuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Job Ellen 2 hr Curious 3
Tristian bender 6 hr Haha 4
Cody McDaniel 8 hr Boom 13
Danny McGowan ??? 11 hr Truth 5
chris mclure (Apr '17) 12 hr Firecracker91 31
women who dont work and use the "stay at home m... (Mar '12) Tue A Dam Card Right 65
snapchat usernames (Oct '16) Dec 10 AleighaJames 29

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages