Nazis in Princeton
Anonymous

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Who knows any?? Ive seen a couple of them running around Princeton and Eddyville does anybody know who they are?
Book em Dano

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Freaks of nature in a minority. Losers who need to leave this country. A waste of the air they breathe. Lowlife, inbred idiots starving for attention. The sperm that produce them should have gone down the toilet.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Nah I disagree.... I think those blacks down in bootsville have the worthless sperm that end up on welfare living in shitholes raising their children like shit. I love breathing the air... In fact I'll breathe more just to burn up more of your oxygen.
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2012
BluegrassBitch wrote:
Nah I disagree.... I think those blacks down in bootsville have the worthless sperm that end up on welfare living in shitholes raising their children like shit. I love breathing the air... In fact I'll breathe more just to burn up more of your oxygen.
Not very difficult to tell you are about as ignorant as they come on this forum...and I've read a lot of dumb stuff here. Grow up.
hater

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 21, 2012
I'm an Klansman man and I say move them blacks north I hate to look at a black spook
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2012
hater wrote:
I'm an Klansman man and I say move them blacks north I hate to look at a black spook
And the "hater" has a sixth grade education. Go figure. You can't expect much more from someone that wears a pillowcase on their head. Afraid someone might find out who you are "Klansman" and beat you MORE stupid?
oh whatever

Madisonville, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2012
BluegrassBitch wrote:
Who knows any?? Ive seen a couple of them running around Princeton and Eddyville does anybody know who they are?
the nazi's is way out of date. but they is who we have to thank for modern day woes as because Hitler started world war II the ubited States had to become the policeman of the world, so to speak. and so now the rest of the world aint liking it. Also because of Hitler the jews and lots of other people were left homeless by the millions and evetu]yone relocated and this the problem now in iseral where the jews wanted their own home land.
All this thanks to nazi's
oh whatever

Madisonville, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2012
BluegrassBitch wrote:
Nah I disagree.... I think those blacks down in bootsville have the worthless sperm that end up on welfare living in shitholes raising their children like shit. I love breathing the air... In fact I'll breathe more just to burn up more of your oxygen.
up to no good are you....have to hide behind just a general united states location, if you even are from here you trouble maker.
wrong

Madisonville, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2012
oh whatever wrote:
<quoted text>up to no good are you....have to hide behind just a general united states location, if you even are from here you trouble maker.
Its Kristine bobinsky. She stated her name in another post
wrong

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2012
I see bluegrass bitch ran and hid when her name popped up. Scared?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tackwell woman 50 min customer 2 5
Heatons Marathon/BBQ 17 hr Dry 1
Mike Sims wanna be biker Fri future hang around 11
La Potosina Fri ROCK 11
hottest females in princeton ky (Jan '11) Thu Mudgirl 136
station burger in eddyville Jul 20 Run 14
Jake Oakley Jul 19 classylassy 5

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages