First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Eddyville, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2012
I used to be from Princeton and was wondering if anyone knew where Jamie Gilkey is? I tried looking him up on facebook. Im just an old friend that would love to catch up with him. Thanks!
nobody

Dunmor, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Wadn't he the cop that went to jail for drugs ?
Yep

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2012
He was a pretty good guy. Then bam went to jail for making meth. Him and another guy but I can't remember his name.
No he was

Clarksville, TN

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Yep wrote:
He was a pretty good guy. Then bam went to jail for making meth. Him and another guy but I can't remember his name.
a smartass, jerk, wanna be cop who got off talking crap to his elders!
wondering

Eddyville, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2012
oh ok. so he is in jail? thanks
chopper

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2012
He served out. Last I heard he was in Crittenden county and working on the mines.
sos

Orange, VA

#7 Oct 26, 2012
wondering wrote:
I used to be from Princeton and was wondering if anyone knew where Jamie Gilkey is? I tried looking him up on facebook. Im just an old friend that would love to catch up with him. Thanks!
He dnt have Facebook butt I think his wife does her name is Valada
Yep

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2012
Hope his ass has fell off the face of the earth! Whatta loser!!
no way

Nebo, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2012
jamie is a good dude i wish him all the best hes def cool ppl and will always b
lol

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Erbody worried bout erbody
Yep

Corbin, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2012
If you consider a methed out deadbeat to be good people you might want to reevaluate...
yea buddy

Nebo, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2012
well i am a recovered meth head and just bc ppl do drugs doesnt mean that they arnt good people!! u must a cold hearted fu** to think just bc ppl do drugs they arnt good ppl!! u may need to reevaluate ur judgemental self!!!!
Yep

Corbin, KY

#13 Oct 28, 2012
Maybe not but ask his ex wives that he beat the shit out of or the kids he abandoned if he's good ppl. If you don't know the history then you might want to stfu...
sos

Orange, VA

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Yep wrote:
Maybe not but ask his ex wives that he beat the shit out of or the kids he abandoned if he's good ppl. If you don't know the history then you might want to stfu...
I don't think you know what the f### your talking bout..everybody got a pass butt you anit got no right to judge someone cuz of it...if u anit his wife how do u knw what he did??
uhuh

Clarksville, TN

#15 Feb 26, 2013
I aint his wife and I know he is no good. He's a little wanna be
Yep

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2013
First of all I know 2 of his ex wives very well and I know EXACTLY what he did to them. So maybe you need to stfu and go get your GED you pathetic idiot and learn correct grammar and how to spell.
Wompus Kat

Paducah, KY

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Yep wrote:
First of all I know 2 of his ex wives very well and I know EXACTLY what he did to them. So maybe you need to stfu and go get your GED you pathetic idiot and learn correct grammar and how to spell.
You seem to have a big problem with this guy. He's always been a cool dude around me. That being said, I bet you don't know shit you claim to because you're just another one of those that get angry and start insulting and calling everyone names when someone disagrees our challenges what you have said. You're a real winner.
Yep

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2013
You must be a an awesome person if y'all are friends!!! Lol cell mates?!?! How cute!
Wompus Kat

Princeton, KY

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Who said anything about jail? See people like you love to assume things that there's no way they can be sure of. Typical sarcastic insults and an attempt to be funny. People like you are fun to watch. Please keep going!
Yep

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2013
I don't have to prove crap to you. I know because I saw it first hand what he did. Maybe it's you that needs to do some research on his past. All those women and children and way better off without him anywhere near them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im looking for jessica wyatt (Oct '08) 53 min FSH 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bill Nye 909
David Lane 11 hr Yuk 6
Amber Gillispie Tue You know 19
La Postosina (Mar '12) Tue Notice 105
Brandee bowman Tue Phillip 27
Deer run apts Jun 26 Willie p 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages