Top Ten Ptown Hookers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 15, 2010
Megan Tapp. Someone is gonna say Samantha Turner. Someone else will inevitably throw in Sarah Mcneal. April McKee or whatever her last name is now should probably turn up as well. I can pretty well wager how this is gonna go, lol.
in the know

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jun 15, 2010
Don't forget Ms. Emily Hensley, she's a peach too.
Curious

Venus, PA

#4 Jun 19, 2010
I heard Scott Dunn has been with all three of them
big b

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Jun 25, 2010
hey i herd mark welch had them all laid up at once
big b

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Jun 25, 2010
anyone no chrystal martin or nazrine martin they will take ya to bed 4 a pill
jacee

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Jun 25, 2010
ron don ayers r they them dam slow ass twins i see them drivin all the time wit thier heads in the wind shield they look like 2 dam papaw they need to stay off tha rd before they hit somebody
cooper circle president

Spirit Lake, IA

#9 Jun 27, 2010
hope hawkins needs to be number one on the list she does anybody even old men for pills or money
xyz

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jun 28, 2010
I thought Hope Hawkins was off the drugs now? The tendancy toward sticky fingers prolly learned from her ex-hubby Mr. Ford. He has a record a mile long with a bunch of theft charges.
another bitch

Spirit Lake, IA

#12 Jun 29, 2010
yeah she triflin alright its sad as hell she think she got it goin on and its goin to hell is where its goin tha old sayin is god dont like ugly maybe she will grow up soon and realize theres more to life than drama pills and causing hell for the ones that love her she need to be the woman she claim she is and get herself and her life together good luck with that
the bitch wrote:
yea i heard hope hawkins was having sex with gene johnson for money but i heard gene say she was loose as a goose and not worth the money he gave her plus she got some old man in eddyville to and in fredonia shes nasty ho for real and will steal anything she can get her hands on to sell for pills and crack yep shes a crack hoe to and goes to drug court and has her little girl pee for her piss test now tell me that aint some shit shes a worthless bitch
tammy

Spirit Lake, IA

#13 Jul 3, 2010
im gonna say this one time and one time only, what i have to say to you hope i can say to your face it wouldnt be the first and i doubt would be the last. i have tried to be a woman about the situation and was stabbed in the back, you know what i am talkin about i dont have to put nothing out on front street like that, you does that yourself now if you want the truth hope; i was another bitch....thats the comment i had to make and again i can be a woman with mine, i believe i always have been....i am not the only person out here that doesnt like you get that straight honey and if you believe that your living in a fantasy world.....yes its sad i had to get on here to say this but you obviously will not have an adult conversation with me without all the drama and attention you need to draw to it...you know my address anytime you need me to clarify anything that i have said or want to say or vice a versa......please feel free to knock on my door
Anonymous

Spirit Lake, IA

#14 Jul 4, 2010
cooper circle president wrote:
hope hawkins needs to be number one on the list she does anybody even old men for pills or money
to whom it may concern: I guess we are still in High School let me rephrase that i guess that you are still in high school. All i have to say bout that is that you must want to be like me cause you can't keep my name out of your mouth.Hope Hawkins

Since: Aug 10

Princeton, KY

#15 Aug 14, 2010
MrsKyleFields wrote:
Megan Tapp. Someone is gonna say Samantha Turner. Someone else will inevitably throw in Sarah Mcneal. April McKee or whatever her last name is now should probably turn up as well. I can pretty well wager how this is gonna go, lol.

oh hunny have u not gotten over yourself yet your just mad ur ugly and guys dont give you the time of day its quite pathetic u need to talk to someone

Since: May 10

White Plains, KY

#16 Aug 16, 2010
I've had my fair share of dates in my time, but I'm actually not in the business of getting guys attention. I'm a happily married mother. I got the only guy I want's attention for a lifetime. Ugly? Everyone has their own opinion. Some people think I'm gorgeous, others don't. Same with you dear. But if your asking my opinion, I think you have a huge nose and chin. You look quite like the little cartoon face that people always draw in the moon. Guys don't flock to you because you're pretty. They come to you because your easy and have weed. But I'm sure you sleep better at night telling yourself otherwise. I think it's YOU who needs to get over YOURSELF and your paranoia. I didn't nominate you for this list, I just said that SOMEONE inevitably would. I hear how people talk about you and was simply making a prediction on the hating that was to commence.
anonymous

Dunmor, KY

#17 Aug 19, 2010
I could name some male hos as well, lol
gbone

United States

#19 Aug 20, 2010
hilary tyler has got to be in the top two
kristi utley

United States

#20 Aug 21, 2010
What a hoe-bag
Hilary

Princeton, KY

#21 Aug 21, 2010
gbone wrote:
hilary tyler has got to be in the top two
Pretty funny only one person thinks this HOWARD! To bad to many ppl know me and like me to tell me and you actin like u didnt say it. thats y u told me u was sleepin with my cuzin??? Damn ur a bad ass!! well anyway next time if u got sumthing to say jus let me know u aint gota talk behind my back were all grown here!! And if talkin shit on the internet makes u feel big "you go boy" HAHA LOL
Belly_Jelly

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Aug 21, 2010
Let's make this Hos over 40 and under 40. That would be a better breakdown I think.
jolly green giant

Spirit Lake, IA

#24 Aug 26, 2010
LOL
omfg haha

Story City, IA

#25 Aug 27, 2010
What bout Janice Cotton?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katelyn hawkins or whatever 31 min fight club 8
meth in princeton 1 hr C. Ca$h 23
Cody Traylor single? (Oct '13) Sat ex 15
Most well endowed in town Sat SillyRabbit 2
B wachn Fri Flipper 27
ballpark hookups Aug 26 Girl of the town 3
Jason Stallins Aug 25 Jason 2

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance