DEiST

Spirit Lake, IA

#1 Aug 1, 2011
Kentucky Man Charged With Repeat Horse-Sex Offense

Nathan Johnson, 28, just can't suppress the urges inside him. Or maybe he was just bored in Paducah, Kentucky, a city of 25,000 near the Illinois border. The heat, oh, the heat. It can drive a man mad.

Here's KFVS-12, Heartland News:

http://deadspin.com/5822832/kentucky-man-char...
johnny reb

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 3, 2011
Just for one moment, let's put aside the beastiality issue and examine the fact he was FINED $232.50. FINED, in other words something to do with MONEY and separating this guy from some of it he had.

If government really wanted to PUNISH this guy, they'd cut his dick off, problem solved, no way he's gonna screw any more farm animals ever again. Instead, they go after the money. Government isn't about punishment or justice, it's about taking away what is rightfully yours in the first place. They've become the largest extortion ring in the history of humanity.

I'd just for once like to know where it all goes and not the BS we get fed. I mean REALLY KNOW!
wish

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2011
They'd post those action pics. Rofl
Whup Ass

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2011
Johnny Reb: You are soooo right. I'm for the castration method, but in the interest of civility and for those who might be offended by such brutality, a good hard public ass whuppin' on the courthouse lawn would do for starters. I might even pay to see it.
just saying

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2011
We should ask the horse if he was enjoying the sex. I'm pretty sure the horse was hard up for the fun.
Dr Feelgood

Horseheads, NY

#6 Aug 9, 2011
I swear this phenomenon of having sex with horse,pig,goat,sheep,cow..etc. ,etc,only happens in Kentucky...or any state below the Penn. line. People from Virginia invented "toothpaste" for obvious reasons...
Listen, it is highly recommended you refrain from this type of behavior.
johnny reb

Fresno, TX

#7 Aug 10, 2011
Chickens Doc, ya left out chickens!

It should be mandatory this fine tune play when reading this thread...

TURN IT UP!!! YEEEEE HAAAWWW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shelley shelton 1 hr wow 17
Princetons finest 2 hr Herald 1
Most well endowed in town 15 hr Emily 3
station burger in eddyville (Feb '16) 18 hr Good grief 15
Paul Loney 21 hr Just so you know 5
806 mechanic. 22 hr Becca 7
Ugly babies Mon Babylooklikeshim 10

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance