Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#60611 Jul 6, 2012
Roaminginsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't waste time, you get with the same ol same ol that's for sure. Jealously is a sickness, I don't believe in being sick.
May I ask who you think I am? I have not been on here since December.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#60612 Jul 6, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>That's about as funny as a heart attack.
The Great One will get you for that tink tink. You fairy. Just you wait and see.
You have been doing a great job while The Great One has been gone. You are handling this moron just as I would. It's just ol' Bluewhiner. Yes, he is a fairy. Before Norman Bluewhiner Bates, Mother Bates and MasterBates reopened the Bates Motel Norman hung out at The Uptown Motel. Late one afternoon a while back, there was some loud squeeling going on behind the motel. All of a sudden out comes Bluewiner on all fours, with this guy ridding him like a pig. They ran out into the street like this, got in the turning lane and turned left. People were laughing their arses off.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#60613 Jul 6, 2012
Butterfly fly away wrote:
<quoted text>May I ask who you think I am? I have not been on here since December.
That definately isn't Roaminginsomniac. It is a lying schitt stirrer known as Bluewhiner.
Tag

United States

#60614 Jul 6, 2012
Nope
wassamattawit u

Madisonville, KY

#60615 Jul 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not Roaming. You are a FAKE. I know for a fact that Roaming is not on Topix today. Some people want to be like Roaming and the Una Farter so badly they post using our names. It's sad they are to ignorant to be close to being us. Did you get that Bluewhiner?
Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

#60617 Jul 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been doing a great job while The Great One has been gone. You are handling this moron just as I would. It's just ol' Bluewhiner. Yes, he is a fairy. Before Norman Bluewhiner Bates, Mother Bates and MasterBates reopened the Bates Motel Norman hung out at The Uptown Motel. Late one afternoon a while back, there was some loud squeeling going on behind the motel. All of a sudden out comes Bluewiner on all fours, with this guy ridding him like a pig. They ran out into the street like this, got in the turning lane and turned left. People were laughing their arses off.
Thank you Great one! I learned from reading your wonderful and wise comments. I believe tinkerball wants a fan club like you have, but he just doesn't have the necessary charisma like you Great one. That's why he stalks you and makes you have to show him how dumb he is every day. And as for the rest of the old drunken nuts that call themselves "the regulars" they are just mean Unkle Una. Did you see how that one guy bullied stinkey last night? He was going to whip up on poor stinkey wasn't he? He sure shut his mouth when you jumped in his face Great One.
He knew not to mess with you, I bet you would have tore his head right off and then cut a big mule-fart down his neck! LOL.
Then maybe throw his head at his dyeing arse.LMAO
Yep those "regulars" should think up a different name for themselves. Regular? I bet the old hags and mutts haven't been regular in years and years. LOL
You're just awesome Great one. You make us laugh every day till our sides hurt. We only try to make you proud and be good little farters in honor of the GREAT UNA FARTER!
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#60619 Jul 6, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
You drunken lush. Yeah right, there's a big crockagater swimming around in humpburns pond with yogi the bear. You guys have smoked way too much dope. I hope that poor bear dont get high on the fumes from all that pot smoke..
Have a crappy day now ((( shruggs )))
Well thank you very uch and same to you!=)~
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#60620 Jul 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Humpaburns pond is one of those chinchy homemade ones. It isn't big enough for two small frogs to hump without skinning their hind ends on the sides. Slamming trolls, Humpaburn??? LMAO.
(((Slugs)))
(((Buzz)))

I said "Hope" slamming trollz.=)

(((Slugs)))

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#60621 Jul 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>That definately isn't Roaminginsomniac. It is a lying schitt stirrer known as Bluewhiner.
Who are these people, Roaminginsomniac and Bluewhiner? I only got on here to say hello, not to be attacked.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60622 Jul 6, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
(((Buzz)))
I said "Hope" slamming trollz.=)
(((Slugs)))
Away! Old drunk witch!
No one slammed anyone, you need to sober up some.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60623 Jul 6, 2012
(((shrugs)))

“Keeper of the farts”

Since: Jul 12

Livingston Ky

#60624 Jul 6, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Away! Old drunk witch!
tommy come on the world of warcraft look what i found hurry up man.

“Keeper of the farts”

Since: Jul 12

Livingston Ky

#60625 Jul 6, 2012
your stupid sister has been on the phone for hours i have called five times come on warcraft i found something real cool.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60626 Jul 6, 2012
OK Stinkey be right there.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60627 Jul 6, 2012
And Stinkey old boy. Call me Bird Killer on here you dumb clucker. We have to be smart to be like Una remember? We have got to work on your typing skills Stinkey. Logging in warcraft now.
THE UNA FARTER

Westmoreland, TN

#60629 Jul 6, 2012
Butterfly fly away wrote:
<quoted text>Who are these people, Roaminginsomniac and Bluewhiner? I only got on here to say hello, not to be attacked.
Well then say hello and get the hell out of here. And stop telling lies.

Location hidden

#60630 Jul 6, 2012
Friday is finally here--so glad
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#60631 Jul 6, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Away! Old drunk witch!
Ha ha ha ha!!! Don't make me laugh! A person would have to have a buzz to read all the garbage spewing on here! Plus, I am on vacation and if I feel like having a few beers that is MY choice and NOT yours. Also, if I am an old witch as you claim then you should watch how you talk to your elders and, even more so, old crows (what old witches are called)! <wink> Just a few words of well needed wisdom for you. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?

Now hush before I turn you into frog dung!
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#60632 Jul 6, 2012
Stinkey wrote:
your stupid sister has been on the phone for hours i have called five times come on warcraft i found something real cool.
This post explains a lot!
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#60633 Jul 6, 2012
Stinkey wrote:
<quoted text>tommy come on the world of warcraft look what i found hurry up man.
Ha ha ha ha!!!!! What do you know! We have Tom, Dick, and Harry! Everything is becoming clearer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
westley beeman 2 hr Killinthat 3
Smokin Poles 12 hr Jaymie 3
Sarah Mckinney 13 hr Polly 13
Gossip at Princeton health & rehab 21 hr 4EvEr BaByKiNs 6
I'm telling your hubby about your activities 23 hr amyatemyass 14
Want to join a couple Tue intheass 5
A new baby is on the way. Tue Dan arkum 10

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance