Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#58715 Jun 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to worship service this morning and you can watch me raise RDC's skirt and go up his tail.
No Thanks.
go getter

Clay City, KY

#58716 Jun 24, 2012
i can not believe this post is still here, and worse people are still commenting on it..
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#58717 Jun 24, 2012
Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.
Current Data Today's Almanac Extended Forecast

Snow Depth
Not available.
METAR
METAR KFFT 241353Z AUTO 12003KT 10SM CLR 27/16 A3001 RMK AO2 SLP155 T02670161
Don't speak METAR? Read our FAQ.
Weather Radio

Wind Gust
1.0 mph
Health
UV
5 out of 16
Pollen
4.30 out of 12
Pollen Forecast
Ozone
Good
PM2.5
Moderate
Flu Activity
Sporadic
View Flu Map
Local Radar
Local Radar
High Definition Radar
Regional Radar
WunderMap
Forecast
View Calendar 10-Day Forecast for station KKYFINCH3
Sunday, 24
Partly Cloudy
90 | 66 F
Partly Cloudy
Chance of
Precipitation
10%
Monday, 25
Clear
82 | 54 F
Clear
Chance of
Precipitation
10%
Tuesday, 26
Clear
79 | 54 F
Clear
Chance of
Precipitation
0%
Wednesday, 27
Clear
86 | 63 F
Clear
Chance of
Precipitation
0%
Thursday, 28
Clear
99 | 66 F
Clear
Chance of
Precipitation
0%
Friday, 29
Partly Cloudy
100 | 68 F
Partly Cloudy
Chance of
Precipitation
0%
Saturday, 30
Mostly Cloudy
99 | 72 F
Mostly Cloudy
Chance of
Precipitation
0%
Sunday, 1
Partly Cloudy
99 | 68 F
Partly Cloudy
Chance of
Precipitation
0%
Monday, 2
Partly Cloudy
93 | 72 F
Partly Cloudy
Chance of
Precipitation
0%
Tuesday, 3
Chance of a Thunderstorm
93 | 72 F
Chance of T-storms
Chance of
Precipitation
40%
Source: BestForecast at 3:50 AM EDT on June 24, 2012
Descriptive Forecast
Sunday
partlycloudy Partly cloudy. High of 90F. Winds less than 5 mph.
Sunday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 66F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
Hourly Forecast 6AM 12 Noon 6PM 12 Midnight
Temp.| Dew Point 68 | 57 85 | 57 85 | 58 76 | 63
Wind 5 mph East 2 mph South 3 mph West 1 mph WNW
Humidity 69% 39% 39% 63%
Chance of Precip. 0% 10% 10% 10%
Cloud Cover 44% 32% 29% 27%
Conditions Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy
Sunrise & Sunset
6:19 AM
9:06 PM
Source: Weather Underground BestForecast View Detailed Hourly Forecast
The quality of the forecasted high temperature for this day is poor. MaxT RMSE [3.94], Average RMSE [2.82]
The National Weather Service forecast quality is fair. MaxT RMSE [3.46], Average RMSE [3.46]: Use NWS
Scientific Forecaster Discussion MOS Weather Graph
Nearby
Maps & Radar
Weather Maps - Willisburg, KY (Regional Radar)
Enlarge Regional Radar
National Radar
Local Satellite WunderMap
Visit Maps & Radar
History & Almanac
June 24, 2012 Max Temp Min Temp
Normal (KFFT) 84 F 61 F
Record (KFFT) 102 F (1914) 48 F (1972)
Yesterday 90 F 59 F
Yesterday's Cooling Degree Days: 10
Choose a date
June Calendar View (KFFT)
Yesterday's Official Weather and Almanac
Seasonal Weather Averages
Earthquake Activity
City Distance Mag. Time & Date
No recent earthquake activity has been reported nearby.
Minimum magnitude displayed is 2.5.
More information at USGS.gov
Air Quality
Air Quality AQ Index Pollutant
Yesterday Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups
OZONE
Yesterday Good
PM10
Current Moderate
PM2.5
Current Good
OZONE
Sunday Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups
OZONE
Sunday Moderate
PM2.5
Monday Good
PM2.5
Monday Good
OZONE
Ozone Action Day
Pollen Forecast
Current Air Quality Map
Yesterday's Peak
Astronomy
Jun. 24, 2012 Rise Set
Actual Time 6:19 AM EDT 9:06 PM EDT
Civil Twilight 5:47 AM EDT 9:38 PM EDT
Nautical Twilight 5:08 AM EDT 10:17 PM EDT
Astronomical Twilight 4:23 AM EDT 11:02 PM EDT
Moon 11:18 AM EDT No Moon Set
Length Of Visible Light 15h 50m
Length of Day
14h 47m
Tomorrow will be 0m 14s shorter.
Waxing Crescent, 23% of the Moon is Illuminated
Today
Waxing Crescent
Jun 26
First Quarter
Jul 3
Full
Jul 10
Last Quarter
Jul 19
New
Visit Astronomy
Today's Extremes
State Highs State Lows
81 F
Madisonville
80 F
Henderson
80 F
Murray
80 F
Louisville Bowman
80 F
Louisville
59 F
Harlan
61 F
Monticello
62 F
Danville
62 F
Middlesboro
62 F
Fort Campbell
Record Extremes
Snow Depth
Station Depth Elevation
No new snow has been reported.
Snow Depth Reports Snow Depth Map
jason

Lexington, KY

#58718 Jun 24, 2012
that sucks
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#58719 Jun 24, 2012
Don't speak METAR? Read our FAQ.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#58720 Jun 24, 2012
Pious Jim Miller did not smoke or drink, and went to church weekly and read his Bible daily; yet killed 40 men in the Old West of the 19th century.

Una's ancestor?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#58721 Jun 24, 2012
Being a Wester fan,tell me more of Jim Miller.Not one known.As Billy the Kid,etc.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#58722 Jun 24, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Being a Wester fan,tell me more of Jim Miller.Not one known.As Billy the Kid,etc.
No, I was watching a new tv channel on DISH Network (apparently tied to the Discovery Channel) called "American Destination" which had a program this morning on the top 10 worst Old West outlaws. Oddly enough, Jessie James was #10. I think Billy the Kid was about 4th, and Pious Jim Miller was the #1 pick. It said that Billy was a womanizer and a gilted female told Pat Garrett where he was hiding. Could be where the statement came from that there is nothing worse than a woman scorned. LOL

Other's included Wes Hardin, Sam Bass, Wild Bill Hickock, and Bill Doolin. It surprised me that Cole younger was not even on the list.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#58723 Jun 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably FakeBeliever having her Twinkies. Ahahah.
una is probably teasing birds and torturing cats again today. He used to torture other things til word got out. That's why he is now a gay person. Does this mean I'll have to read more of his obsession with psycho stories. He really is a coward!

Scotts Vegas

#58724 Jun 24, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Did you ever see "The Sons of Katie Elder"? One of the best ever made.

Scotts Vegas

#58725 Jun 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cruel. Why do you want to hook and hurt a fish if you aren't going to eat it? How would you like to have a fish hook stuck in your lip and flesh ripped out as the hook was removed?
Although you talking about a few Rainbow, the only fish involved will be some suckers, you and some of your gay friends.
Cookout, What are you having, Dog nuts from the humane shelter? If you do go near a fishing spot be sure to tie an anchor around your neck in case you fall in.
una is a dumba$$ coward! Before one asks those questions he should first answer why would one keep bird feeders out but never fill them.I think I understand though.

He likes to observe the workings of nature, esp. in the dead of summer when creatures are becoming puny and scruffy looking. He likes to put plexiglass over the top of a full birdbath.

Scotts Vegas

#58726 Jun 24, 2012
danalovefeel wrote:
? blueminer..
I'm still waiting!

Scotts Vegas

#58727 Jun 24, 2012
> On June 23, 12, danalovefeel wrote:
>>>sorry.lost you... 4give leave all alone. die sham. stop

I'm still waiting!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58729 Jun 24, 2012
Hope everyone hasn't melted down. No post for 6 hrs as to be a record.
Bird Killer

Hazard, KY

#58730 Jun 24, 2012
I killed twelve birds today with my BB gun.I hate birds.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#58731 Jun 24, 2012
When looking to embrace a healthy diet, it all starts with being informed. Fortunately, its easy to find the information you need to make the best choices for you and your family. With the nutrition label posted on each box, you can see exactly what goes in and what you can expect to get out of every cereal.
From the Top

Serving size is important. And its the first place we all should start when reading a nutrition label. Why? Well, just like a good story, it helps to set the scene and paints a vivid nutritional picture of what you can expect to find.

When you begin with the serving size, you know exactly what youre getting the calories, the fat, the protein, everything. So if you choose to eat more, or even less, than the recommended serving, youll have a good understanding of what that means for your health and well-being.
Fuel the Day

We all need calories. From calories comes energy. So we look to get enough calories to keep us healthy and energized. But if we consume more calories than our body needs for the day, it can lead to weight gain.

The number of calories per serving is derived from three main sources total fat, total carbohydrates and protein.

Fat is an important nutrient that every body needs for growth and development. But experts contend that too much fat especially saturated and trans fats can be bad for heart health. Fortunately, these fats are easily identified on every label, so you can make smart, informed decisions about the foods you eat.

Carbohydrates help fuel the body. And of all the different types of carbohydrates there are, fiber is one of the most important. Its recommended that most adults try to get at least 25 grams of fiber every day. And when you flip for fiber turn the box to read the nutritional label you can quickly see if the cereal you enjoy is a good source of fiber (at least 3 grams, or 10 percent, Daily Value per serving) or an excellent source of fiber (at least 5 grams, or 20 percent, Daily Value per serving).

Protein provides the building blocks for the body and is essential in helping to form and repair muscles, blood and organs. So with the right amount of protein, youre better prepared to take on the day.
A Strong Finish

Toward the bottom of each label youll find the percentage of vitamins and minerals that accompany every serving, with a higher percentage indicating that there is more of a vitamin or mineral in that food.

These vitamins and minerals serve many functions in your body. And to help keep it working properly, you need a variety of these nutrients.

Of course, the best way to get a diverse and dynamic mix of vitamins and minerals is to eat a variety of foods; of which a balanced, get-you-going breakfast, complete with a nutritious cereal, can be a very important part.
A New View on Nutrition

While the Nutrition Facts panel is a great way to help you determine the overall nutritional values of certain foods, GDAs (Guideline Daily Amounts) are a front-of-the-box snapshot of the most important nutrients found in each cereal box.

GDAs are not new recommendations or standards for the way you should eat. Instead, theyre simply a new way to look at and think about Daily Values, which are reference amounts set by the government and based on current advice from public health experts.

Of the values shown, four nutrients calories, saturated fat, sodium and sugar are a constant on every cereal package. In addition, each product highlights up to two additional nutrients: fiber, calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamins A, C or E, nutrients that have been identified as ones that many Americans could use more of in their diets.

Certainly GDAs are in no way a replacement for the Nutrition Facts panel, but they are another helpful way to make it easier for you to make more informed decisions when standing in the cereal aisle.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#58733 Jun 24, 2012
I killed 12 beers and took a nap
Bird Killer

Hazard, KY

#58736 Jun 24, 2012
I Dont know about qwerty but I am on MY side.SO Sccccrrreeeeeeew them all along with U 2 BT.I kill birds every day of summer break.I hate the damn things.They're verminous winged rats.They carry diseases have sharp talons and beaks to claw and bite with and they poop all over everything.I have killed thousands upon thousands of birds in my life.I hope to kill a million total before I die.I wish that whatever was killing the birds en-mass would come back and kill them all.I am only here because I like the name of the topic so much.I hate birds and their scrawny little bird legs.Hate them.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#58737 Jun 24, 2012
Oh man! You are picking teams? Pick me. Pick me.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#58738 Jun 24, 2012
BIG TERDMAN wrote:
<quoted text>I killed a big terd today when it exited out maarse as it was goin round the porcelan monster to its death a hitchhiker tried to jump off but was sucked down by the turbulance
And that hitchhiker was una tw*t.(*=a)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eddyville's State Prison A Tourist Attraction? (Nov '07) 1 hr Chuck 90
Joe Hamm cheating 1 hr Sorry but not sorry 3
Fly the Confederate flag high 3 hr Wth 2
Snitches?? 12 hr a fact 5
Kevin aka ten dolla n George riley 14 hr Sorry but not sorry 6
Does Steven Mckenzie work? 19 hr Bonnie 1
Robert salyers Mon aha 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages