ky commonwealth attorny

ky commonwealth attorny

Posted in the Princeton Forum

question

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Anyone know who if anyone is running as a write in candidate for commonwealth attorney opposite. Ovey? Its time for this quack to go. Hard to do that when he's only one on the ballot
truth

Cadiz, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Nobody else wants the job.
Anonymous

Earlington, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Try doing Mr. Ovey's job for one month. Putting up with disgruntled people in 4 counties on a daily basis. I doubt many of you would take the abuse.
I Rather Be Jacking

Central City, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Well if Ovey did his job instead of picking and choosing who to prosecute using " the good ole boy " method , maybe people wouldn't be so disgruntled.
Lick er

Nebo, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Yes JK Mills is running as a write-in
Another Northerner

Eddyville, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2012
truth wrote:
Nobody else wants the job.
A good attorney can make 10 times the salary (or more), even a crummy one could make twice the commonwealth attorney salary. So no, no decent attorney wants the job.
Lick er

Nebo, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Another Northerner wrote:
<quoted text>
A good attorney can make 10 times the salary (or more), even a crummy one could make twice the commonwealth attorney salary. So no, no decent attorney wants the job.
bs! dont be stupid
Anonymous

Eddyville, KY

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Another Northerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Me. Ovey has a guaranteed salary. He's paid by the state. And I know why you are disgruntled. Bet you don't have any idea what his salary is.
question

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Im just seeing the way things have gone the past few years and think a change would be welcomed. Dont guess thats gonna happen. I dont see Ovey winning an election against anyone else.
Another Northerner

Eddyville, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Id Rather Be Fishing wrote:
<quoted text>
Me. Ovey has a guaranteed salary. He's paid by the state. And I know why you are disgruntled. Bet you don't have any idea what his salary is.
Your right, I do not know an exact number. But what I do know is other attorneys in the area that have been asked to run were not at all interested because of the big loss of income they would take.
Anonymous

Eddyville, KY

#11 Nov 1, 2012
Lol, I would think it's more because they don't want to have a job that dictates where and when you have to be somewhere on a daily basis. Regardless of what you believe, it can't be easy having to take care of the commonwealth attorneys duties in four counties. It's clear to me why this forum was started... As Im sure Northerner...you do also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyller Lear 37 min Admit it 6
Tanning 5 hr Yuk 8
Elmers flaming skull 9 hr RoosterFish 8
Princeton where murder and stupidity rule 15 hr Wotta Dumass 6
Special treatment at jail 15 hr reamed 97
Bailed out/ Bet he runs 15 hr FishRoy 13
Are there any motels in princeton that have hou... 20 hr Waterfront 3

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance