I want to know the truth

Nortonville, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2011
I hear all kinds of things about this man but cannot figure out what the real truth is, or if there is any truth to any of it? Very concerning though. But then why would SO MANY people make up the SAME stories.
really?

Estherville, IA

#2 Feb 21, 2011
Ok first off, ask him. He is a good man and has a wonderful family. His wife is a sweetheart and he has good kids. I happen to be good friends with his daughter. The truth is, a lot of people say a lot of crap on here.

Just so you know, they just had a death in the family and they are taking it pretty hard, as expected. So I suggest you watch what you say.
really?

Estherville, IA

#3 Feb 21, 2011
That comment is toward anyone who is answering the question that "I want to know the truth" has asked.
who dat

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2011
[QUOTE who="really?"]Ok first off, ask him. He is a good man and has a wonderful family. His wife is a sweetheart and he has good kids. I happen to be good friends with his daughter. The truth is, a lot of people say a lot of crap on here.
Just so you know, they just had a death in the family and they are taking it pretty hard, as expected. So I suggest you watch what you say.[/QUOTE]I don't believe all this stuff they put on here about Kevin. He has a very nice family and wife--it wouldn't make sense. I think it is just people that are jealous of him. His father just passed away, so please lay off Kevin. THIS isn't the time to start a bunch of stuff on him.
really?

Estherville, IA

#5 Feb 21, 2011
who dat wrote:
[QUOTE who="really?"]Ok first off, ask him. He is a good man and has a wonderful family. His wife is a sweetheart and he has good kids. I happen to be good friends with his daughter. The truth is, a lot of people say a lot of crap on here.
Just so you know, they just had a death in the family and they are taking it pretty hard, as expected. So I suggest you watch what you say. "

I don't believe all this stuff they put on here about Kevin. He has a very nice family and wife--it wouldn't make sense. I think it is just people that are jealous of him. His father just passed away, so please lay off Kevin. THIS isn't the time to start a bunch of stuff on him.
My point exactly. Those kids have it hard enough right now without having to hear people are talking about their father being bashed on the most disgusting site on the planet. Thanks.
who dat

Louisville, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2011
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
My point exactly. Those kids have it hard enough right now without having to hear people are talking about their father being bashed on the most disgusting site on the planet. Thanks.[/QUOTE]Your welcome. Surely no one would actually ask him something so personal with him just losing his father, but you know how some people are on here. I don't know why someone even started this forum when there is already one on here-some people will do anything.Kevin and his family need prayer-not slurs.
Bella

Central City, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2011
I agree. He has never been nothing but nice to our family. The man just lost his father for goodness sakes! Leave him the hell alone.
lost minds

Spirit Lake, IA

#8 Feb 21, 2011
Haven't we been thru this over & over.
emily

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2011
I want to know the truth wrote:
I hear all kinds of things about this man but cannot figure out what the real truth is, or if there is any truth to any of it? Very concerning though. But then why would SO MANY people make up the SAME stories.
I know Kevin and his family. They are good, hard-working people and they don't bother anyone. Ya'll need to quit putting these lies about Kevin on here. He has friends and family that probably look at this stuff and it hurts them dearly. If you have a bone to pick with Kevin go to him in person. That is the CHRISTIAN thing to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ballpark hookups 4 hr The Enquirer 1
Cody Traylor single? (Oct '13) 4 hr ex 13
Kerrianne Hamby 6 hr exfriend 32
Southside with you. 7 hr Flipper 2
black truck 9 hr Lover 3
Barn wood, soild wood doors or old windows (Apr '12) 15 hr derrick 3
Roger and Stacy Hawkins 16 hr Don Moley 1

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance