kathy

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

bobby dont let people get to you. you know that you are a good husband and dad.it sounds like that person is jealous of you...
really

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I agree they just want what Bobby has.
stoney

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I've heard dat bobby turpin was married to his cousin and his kids all have speech problems and i know i heard him and that other fat gurl something Jordan Mary or Maria got something on the side an i ain't talkin bout baked beens n tater salad
Ria

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bobby is sexy and he knows it and he works out... Oh yea!!
freddy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Bobby does work and doesn't borrow money from anyone that I know of. And ad for foff. I wouldn't push his buttons if I where you he's my uncle and his kids doesn't have speech problems and he's not married to his cousin
Amy downs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bobby wrote:
You could atleast spell my last name right retard, TURPIN.
I'm pretty sure i know who this is too, the only one borrowing money from anyones grandma is Amys boyfriend Ellis, atleast my kids come before beer ;).
This is Amy the one mentioned n the post!! Holly bobby or who ever posted this .... Come on really you wanna get nasty an talk shit???? You are dead wrong don't go tryin to bash me or Ellis for somethin ur accused of... How in the world did u come back with this comment??? All I've ever done is help you, when ya couldn't even take your own kids to the dr/dentist or practices , bought you food when ya couldn't feed ya family all you ever done for me was stab me n the back and talk shit like the trash you are! So if you have anything more to say bring it to ME OR ELLIS quit bein childish!! I could say so much more but I do my business n person not on here!!
Amy downs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Amy downs wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Amy the one mentioned n the post!! Holly bobby or who ever posted this .... Come on really you wanna get nasty an talk shit???? You are dead wrong don't go tryin to bash me or Ellis for somethin ur accused of... How in the world did u come back with this comment??? All I've ever done is help you, when ya couldn't even take your own kids to the dr/dentist or practices , bought you food when ya couldn't feed ya family all you ever done for me was stab me n the back and talk shit like the trash you are! So if you have anything more to say bring it to ME OR ELLIS quit bein childish!! I could say so much more but I do my business n person not on here!!
My mom bought yal a couch when rent a center came repoed ya crap and never once got a thank u, yal just treated her like crap an called law on her cuz she don't take crap off trash!
pshh

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Well

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Princeton News, Events & Info