United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Head for tabs wrote:
Speaking of you robbing people, didnt you rob Leah for 70, Chris for 50, Ryan, justin and Kayla for a bill? <quoted text>
btw, did I mention that I still do business with ALL of them except for vince, and Kayla +??? That's just because I haven't made it right with them yet... Oh yeah, I forgot-that queer Matt Hawkins got me for a bill too... That was my other friend an about 3 other peoples money Matt got. Still in business, still going strong...
Head for ts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Not God but I do strive to be like Him. I'm a recovering addict myself. Just posting what I was told. You gotta want to change your life before you can.
Fruit wrote:
<quoted text>
Leah, no-that was Terrell Red and she knows that. Chris, no-That was Sabrina Wilkerson. Finley, no-THAT was Sabrina Wilkerson and some trick name Tammy that hangs around Nikki. Chris from Eddyville-yes. I got him cause he owed a friend. Me n him are good now. Ryan, Justin, and Kayla, no-Kevin took off with their money. Vince, yeah-unfortunately my girl left me and took the material. Kingston, no-dude gave me the wrong stuff...
Now, there is everything you named, PLUS the stuff you didn't know about, since you trying to "bust somebody out"... I'm not hiding from NOTHING and I haven't stolen from anyone I haven't owned up too... If I'm such a thief, why do I still have so many friends??? Answer that for me... Them kinda things happen sometimes, it's part of the business and game... Am I sorry? Absolutely... Did it hurt me, no not at all... I guess you must be part of the game to know the "busyness", but I'm sure you are close to perfection, prolly a GOD, aren't u???
Fruit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Head for ts wrote:
Not God but I do strive to be like Him. I'm a recovering addict myself. Just posting what I was told. You gotta want to change your life before you can.<quoted text>
uh ok... I don't think God or Jesus would post on a public forum EVERYTHING He was told... But keep up the good work "striving" to be like him... Personally, I think you are more like the Romans, you know, the ones that killed him...
FRUIT

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

This is the real Fruit. You need to quit using my name and putting crap on there that isn't true... I have straightened my life up... Please stop using fruit as ur name... Thanks!!!
;-)
i know him

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Megen mreralos also sells her. Pills
tragic story

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Head for tabs wrote:
Leah Martin is the biggest pill popping hoe around. She will do ANYTHING for a pill and needle. Thank God her momm had Mia!!
See that's the problem. Leah is a good girl from a good family, and if all u low life people would leave her alone, maybe she could get better! Trust me, if u are supplying her with drugs, the cops already got u.. Don't u know who her family is? People actually love and give a damn about her. I hate all u idiots that are using her and completely ruining her life.
Wooster

Spirit Lake, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

LMAO. The Rich girl is always the victim right. You stuck up as bitch can go straight to hell with your nose still in the air.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Wooster wrote:
LMAO. The Rich girl is always the victim right. You stuck up as bitch can go straight to hell with your nose still in the air.
The Martins are not rich, nor are they a "good family"
MMA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Really
long timer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

I just can't understand all this. I mean say someone has a script for 3 loritabs a day. Then there is some gal who will do anything to toss down ten at a time. And that's like 50 buckaroos. In 8 days she could guzzle 8 loads and a month of pills. WTH....how does this add up? That's like blowing 3 guys everyday to get all their pain meds. That's like a $20,000.00 a year habit. WTF?
FRUIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Addicition is a beast nobody will ever understand... You can try all you want. What trips me out is so many people ARE addicts and instead of getting people help and treatment, the system is set up to put em in jail, lock em up and throw away the key... Sad but true. That's why I think America really needs to think about legalizing marijuana. Think about all the people in jail for weed. All the crime committed by people needing their high. It wouldn't solve the whole drug problem but I think it would really help... I mean, I don't even smoke weed anymore, but I think it should really be an option!!!
your a loser

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

there is also a bunch of killers and rapist in prison. lets legalize that and solve that as well. Fruit you are a moron and wasted life. where in school and are as an adult. get your life straight and be productive. you have the ability so do it.
FRUIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

your a loser wrote:
there is also a bunch of killers and rapist in prison. lets legalize that and solve that as well. Fruit you are a moron and wasted life. where in school and are as an adult. get your life straight and be productive. you have the ability so do it.
look in the mirror, your a gutless, nutless, pu$$y... Raping and killing someone are crimes not even related to drugs... I believe you are coming at me for another reason. Who cares about some school crap? We were kids. I can only imagine what kind of coward you really are. You was one of those people that was bullied or poor and shy I bet... I mean, if I was such a waste of life in school when I was sober why are you telling me to get my life straight? I AM "STRAIGHT"... u are the only thing queer on here right now? I'm trying to figure what you are even saying something like that...??? Why don't you help me get my life straight if ur so worried about it... Personally I think u wasted your life if you gotta hide behind a screen name. Who are u really? Thanks for the pep talk though, I felt like I was back in DARE class reading your entry. Cute-but not cute enough... Lol! Have a good one, truth hurts...
long timer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Bottom line is where do all these pills come from? There has to be more to it than someone selling their pain meds. There cannot possibly that many people in Princeton who have a script of opiates for chronic pain that can stand to give them up. Wth?
FRUIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

long timer wrote:
Bottom line is where do all these pills come from? There has to be more to it than someone selling their pain meds. There cannot possibly that many people in Princeton who have a script of oiates for chronic pain that can stand to give them up. Wth?
you would be suprised who all gets em and sells em...
Carrigan

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Why should the tax payers be responsible for getting addicts help? We weren't responsible for getting them addicted! They chose to do drugs so they can chose to get help...on their own dime. Now before someone comes on here and tells me "not to judge them" let me explain something...EVERYONE judges EVERYONE! We judge them on their actions. We judge them on their appearance. We judge them on their language. It's called human nature. We all have instincts we use to make the right choices in life. Some people chose to ignore these instincts and they make bad choices. Well that's on them. They shouldn't expect others to clean up after them. If anyone tries to say they don't judge others then they are either a liar or an idiot.
long timer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

That goes along with my belief that the Bible was talking about judging if someone was going to hell or not. Has nothing to do with any other form of judgement. There is one place in the Bible where is says not to to eat with meateaters. Don't you have to judge them? Just one example. I think it was merely telling you not to give up on sharing the Gospel with them. Christians are so sheepish that if one takes something too literally, they all do. Btw, Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
knowledge

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Truth hurts wrote:
i know it's sad. they usually doctor shop or like sabrina wilkerson she gets tabs from a pain center says she needs them but doesnt and sells them or forces her child to go to mental health and get them to put her on meds she can sell.
are u talking about the skinny white girl sabrina with a 14 yr old daughter, didnt she have her daughter taken from her
long timer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Who's got the cheapest pills?
william b

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

long timer wrote:
Who's got the cheapest pills?
Why you want some? People in Princeton.. I guess it's according to what you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min wtf 147,247
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Gfm 81,565
haley osbourne 6 hr humm 9
Chad Howton got married 6 hr do tell 2
Brett Sherrill 9 hr Haha 28
Girls soccer wearing headgear 15 hr Man About Town 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 23 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
•••
•••
•••
Princeton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••