drugs and pill poppers
Old school

United States

#23 Feb 6, 2012
Ghost writer wrote:
That's Ronnie Fruitger he steal from his mother and everyone else in his family, stays high on something all the time, lazy won't work and fat. His own family don't even want him around they threw him out.
That's true whoever you are. The worst part is he thinks it's funny! He's a pitiful pos nobody wants around except for other pill heads.
Fruit

United States

#24 Feb 6, 2012
Old school wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true whoever you are. The worst part is he thinks it's funny! He's a pitiful pos nobody wants around except for other pill heads.
old school, you and jk can both wrap your lips around my cock and blow it... You don't know nothing about me. All u know is the lies that jkmills has told. Go ahead and agree with her if ya want, but I promise, ur on the wrong team. You can talk about me all you want... Why u think I keep getting on here??? I love it when maggots like yourself talk about me... It fuels my soul!!!
Peter

Toledo, OH

#25 Feb 6, 2012
FYI wrote:
In the country of UAE ..If your arrested for drugs...They have court the next morning at 8:00 AM >>> Your hung before lunch...No repeat offienders...A child molester...well its a lot worse for them....
You must be from the Republic of Dip-Shit! Do they kill pedophiles more than once?

P.S. You're Illiterate!
Old school

United States

#26 Feb 6, 2012
Oh but I do know u lard ass and u rip off your own family! I got robbed I swear!! U screw them while they try and help u! Low life prick and proud of it right? Sad
Fruit

United States

#27 Feb 6, 2012
Old school wrote:
Oh but I do know u lard ass and u rip off your own family! I got robbed I swear!! U screw them while they try and help u! Low life prick and proud of it right? Sad
blow me... U don't know me u coward... Do something then!!! That's what I thought...
long timer

Nortonville, KY

#28 Feb 6, 2012
When I started this thread it was intended to be a thread to talk about pillheads, not a thread for all the pillheads to post on....good grief!!!!
know for sure

Utica, KY

#30 Feb 7, 2012
i know pablo meralos sells tabs
william b

Nebo, KY

#31 Feb 7, 2012
know for sure wrote:
i know pablo meralos sells tabs
Really guess the pills have taken over and they are acting like kids like blow me, come on well seems you both need help get off your ass and go get help while you still have brain cells left.... Half of Lyon co sells tabs wow that's a big secret lol plus and older black women that moved to Princeton always sells tabs. You know who I'm talking about her whole family is dope heads well most of them...
Fruit

United States

#32 Feb 7, 2012
See, I don't be f---ing with people tell other peoples business like that....
a brother

United States

#33 Feb 7, 2012
Fruit wrote:
<quoted text>
being that you are a past court officer, do u think u could get jkmills a job??? I think she would be a great bank robber investigator for the commonwealth of Kentucky... What u think?
LMAO!!!
hey fruit u got that money u owe my brother
Fruit

United States

#34 Feb 7, 2012
a brother wrote:
<quoted text> hey fruit u got that money u owe my brother
sounds like that's between me n ur brother n not me n you now don't it??? I don't go up to the peolpes siblings that owe me money and ask them for their brothers or sisters debts... I donno even know who u or ur brother... So I don't owe any body... Got that??? Have ur brother talk to me... It's between me n him, so, butt out and quit asking dumb questions that will not get answered by me!!!
Beam-Me-Up

United States

#35 Feb 8, 2012
Yeah, and there'll be no more talkin' smack when its Mayor Fruity-Mac!
a brother

United States

#36 Feb 8, 2012
fruity looks like u anwsered it jus not all the way an i would have him ask u an he did u wouldnt anwser ur phone or your door to ur appartment an u do OWE PEOPLE YOU GOT THAT/????????? IM NOT GONNA BUT OUT U GOT THAT FRUIT ?????????? QUIT BEIN A PUSS E AN PAY UR DEBTS ANWSER UR PHONE DONT JUST LOOK OUT THE PEEPHOLE OPEN THE DOOR
Fruit

United States

#37 Feb 8, 2012
a brother wrote:
fruity looks like u anwsered it jus not all the way an i would have him ask u an he did u wouldnt anwser ur phone or your door to ur appartment an u do OWE PEOPLE YOU GOT THAT/????????? IM NOT GONNA BUT OUT U GOT THAT FRUIT ?????????? QUIT BEIN A PUSS E AN PAY UR DEBTS ANWSER UR PHONE DONT JUST LOOK OUT THE PEEPHOLE OPEN THE DOOR
nobody has called me demanding money, and I don't have a peep hole... Only hole I got is the one I'll put through ur head when u knock on my door. I don't know you or WTF ur talking about... So yeah, I got it. I got the juice NOW....
Anonymous

Emmetsburg, IA

#38 Feb 8, 2012
i dont know but miranda thatcher should since all she does is pop pills and drink with her mom and clean dirty toilets
a brother

United States

#40 Feb 8, 2012
Fruit wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody has called me demanding money, and I don't have a peep hole... Only hole I got is the one I'll put through ur head when u knock on my door. I don't know you or WTF ur talking about... So yeah, I got it. I got the juice NOW....
hey dont be making threats bitc* they find ur fat ass in a ditch we all no u like LORIE lol..........
Fruit

United States

#41 Feb 9, 2012
a brother wrote:
<quoted text> hey dont be making threats bitc* they find ur fat ass in a ditch we all no u like LORIE lol..........
first off, there is 2 sides to every story. If I DO owe anybody money, I will get it straight. Especially if it has to do with a friend. But you are going about it the wrong way BROTHER! You don't get on a public forum and talk trash and threaten people. Nor do you call and leave threats on voicemail. My credit is good. You gotta handle tha business a certian way... And don't think for one second I won't show up to a gun fight with a knife-AND WIN!!! Bring the whole damn family for all I care... As far as u go, I don't owe u a Fu--ing thing... Have I been avoiding your brother??? YES! Why? Cause he acted like an idiot. When he can chill out, I might work with him... But work with you? NO. Me n you ain't got NO business-NONE. So, if u are smart, you will quit putting this trash on here. Don't be an idiot... I DONT WORK LIKE THAT. Anyone that knows me knows how I am...

And besides, I'll be mayor soon and have my own personal bodygaurds... Lmao!!!!
Head for tabs

Toledo, OH

#42 Feb 9, 2012
Leah Martin is the biggest pill popping hoe around. She will do ANYTHING for a pill and needle. Thank God her momm had Mia!!
Head for tabs

Toledo, OH

#43 Feb 9, 2012
Speaking of you robbing people, didnt you rob Leah for 70, Chris for 50, Ryan, justin and Kayla for a bill?
Fruit wrote:
<quoted text>
first off, there is 2 sides to every story. If I DO owe anybody money, I will get it straight. Especially if it has to do with a friend. But you are going about it the wrong way BROTHER! You don't get on a public forum and talk trash and threaten people. Nor do you call and leave threats on voicemail. My credit is good. You gotta handle tha business a certian way... And don't think for one second I won't show up to a gun fight with a knife-AND WIN!!! Bring the whole damn family for all I care... As far as u go, I don't owe u a Fu--ing thing... Have I been avoiding your brother??? YES! Why? Cause he acted like an idiot. When he can chill out, I might work with him... But work with you? NO. Me n you ain't got NO business-NONE. So, if u are smart, you will quit putting this trash on here. Don't be an idiot... I DONT WORK LIKE THAT. Anyone that knows me knows how I am...
And besides, I'll be mayor soon and have my own personal bodygaurds... Lmao!!!!
Fruit

United States

#44 Feb 9, 2012
Head for tabs wrote:
Speaking of you robbing people, didnt you rob Leah for 70, Chris for 50, Ryan, justin and Kayla for a bill? <quoted text>
Leah, no-that was Terrell Red and she knows that. Chris, no-That was Sabrina Wilkerson. Finley, no-THAT was Sabrina Wilkerson and some trick name Tammy that hangs around Nikki. Chris from Eddyville-yes. I got him cause he owed a friend. Me n him are good now. Ryan, Justin, and Kayla, no-Kevin took off with their money. Vince, yeah-unfortunately my girl left me and took the material. Kingston, no-dude gave me the wrong stuff...

Now, there is everything you named, PLUS the stuff you didn't know about, since you trying to "bust somebody out"... I'm not hiding from NOTHING and I haven't stolen from anyone I haven't owned up too... If I'm such a thief, why do I still have so many friends??? Answer that for me... Them kinda things happen sometimes, it's part of the business and game... Am I sorry? Absolutely... Did it hurt me, no not at all... I guess you must be part of the game to know the "busyness", but I'm sure you are close to perfection, prolly a GOD, aren't u???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Dumb Doom 27 min Dislikejoedumb 1
Bubby Gray 3 hr RWW 12
Andrea n Charles Breedlove (May '13) 17 hr Pathetic 16
Steven Mckenzie 19 hr Lol 5
Allie bowman May 23 Smh 2
Ross where is he May 23 Lol 3
robert taylor at mcdonalds May 23 vee 2

Princeton Jobs

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages