First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Middle Man

Princeton, IL

#1 Apr 12, 2010
I have MANY comments about Emily Falk, but what id like the most is to hear some of everyone elses comments about her... so please, be my guest and comment on!!!!!
someone close

Princeton, IL

#2 Apr 13, 2010
is this about emily falk? from princeton, IL? or from wyanet, IL?
someone close

Princeton, IL

#3 Apr 13, 2010
I think she is the biggest liar I've ever met in my life, ever. She always gets out of everything and puts herself before other people. She steals, lies, cheats, does drugs, and can't stop any of it. If you are friends with her, beware!!!! She deserves to be in jail for a very long time,... or a psych ward for that matter. who made this?
IHaveNoLegz

Kewanee, IL

#4 Apr 13, 2010
I think she's awesome!!
The Mddle Man

Princeton, IL

#5 Apr 13, 2010
To "IHAVENOLEGS": Ur crazy if u think she is awesome. u think someone who steals money, checks and credit cards from their parents and grandparents is awesome??? u think someone who has sex with people to get money out of them, or to get a place to stay for a while is awesome???? u think someone who sticks needles in their neck is awesome???? someone who sucks at being a daughter, sister, aunt, or friend is awesome???? u think someone who has an abortion at age 15, an lies to her boyfriend about who the dad was just to save herself from embarassment, & from runing the relationship she was in is awesome???!!!!! come on dude!!!!! grow a brain!!! u may want to re-think who ur friends are and who is awesome, cuz according to u, scum is awesome.
Allyx Underwood

Princeton, IL

#6 Apr 15, 2010
I just googled Emily Falk to read her BCR article for the first time and found this. I can't believe it! Whoever made this literally knows everything I know. Who is "The Middle Man"?? I wasn't aware she knew anyone from kewanee... this is crazy. she must have done the same thing to you that she did to me. Wait... is this Shannon?
IHaveNoLegz

Kewanee, IL

#7 May 4, 2010
Well, regardless, she's hot.
The Middle Man

Princeton, IL

#8 May 17, 2010
maybe she was hot when she was mrs. bureau county fair queen. now she has track marks from shootin up heroin all over her body. and i dont know if ur blind AND have no legs, but track marks are ugly to me.
IHaveNoLegz

Kewanee, IL

#9 May 18, 2010
she's still hot. everyone's made poor decisions. i'd rock that body.
The Middle Man

Princeton, IL

#10 May 19, 2010
okay dude. whatever rocks ur boat man.
Let it be

Princeton, IL

#11 Jun 6, 2010
I used to live in the same town as her, and I knew her very well when she was once upon a time, a good girl. It saddens me to watch her throw her life away like that. It's sad to watch someone who actually had a bright future shoot it into their veins, or snort it up their nose. I at one time had sympathy for her, but now in passing might say hello, but I would in NO WAY shape or form be associated with her. It's just a shame is all.
What I don't understand though, is why waste your time posting something on topix about it? There truly is no need for you to waste anymore time on that girl than already wasted.
Sargeant Sodomy

Marion, IL

#12 Jun 7, 2010
Emily Falk, it's been a while since I've seen her. I probably wouldn't recognize her with her clothes on.
Let it be

Princeton, IL

#13 Jun 26, 2010
I was getting my hair done the other day, and the girl that was doing my hair was talking about her, and we got into the discussing of the path that she's chosen for herself. It truly is sad that a girl that had everything going for her.. threw it away by choice. She was Miss Bureau County, she was popular, had good grades; she could have done ANYTHING with her life. It's just a shame when people work so hard to get where they are, when she could have done it so easily, but just threw it in the garbage and started to play in the gutters. Sad story. Hopefully someone can learn from her mistakes one day so her mistakes weren't completely in vein.
IHaveNoLegz

Kewanee, IL

#14 Jun 30, 2010
yum! emily, i want you!!!
The Middle Man

Princeton, IL

#15 Jul 1, 2010
u got that right!! but shes gotta wear clothes now. she's gotta hide all her track marks somehow. and the giant hole in her stomach now from MRSA. sick. hahahaha
PVT PILES

United States

#16 Jul 5, 2010
Sargeant Sodomy wrote:
Emily Falk, it's been a while since I've seen her. I probably wouldn't recognize her with her clothes on.
I feel ya..LMAO i heard she shoots up in her areola... what is an areola?
nick

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jul 6, 2010
Emily is a good person she just needs to quit hanging out with dumb People!
igotapacetforaBJ YAY

United States

#18 Jul 6, 2010
She a smacktard!!!
riftorafter

United States

#19 Jul 8, 2010
no wunder they call it "dope"...
The Middle Man

Princeton, IL

#20 Jul 14, 2010
Its about time i heard from people who share the samw views as me!!

and NICK: you're only sticking up for Emily because you've been infatuated with her since she was your little sisters best friend... Pretty akward, but teach their own i guess. Even if she removed herself from the dirty dopers she hangs with, it wouldn't help. She has no good friends to fall back on, cuz she's pushed them all away. That, and she would just find the next thing with a penis & drugs to cling onto and call her new addiction. So pretty much she's screwed up her life pretty bad, and i HIGHLY doubt she'll ever recover from what SHE'S DONE TO HERSELF! Truthfully, im glad she is where she is today. Karma's a b****, and that's what she deserves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Nov '17 Jim 2
Nude FaceTime (Dec '15) Oct '17 Hfffvb 2
trump/ blind leading the blind? (Mar '16) Oct '17 Dixon Resident 4
News Miller gets five years for attempted robbery (Sep '11) Oct '17 roses56 2
Verydice Jul '17 Believe 1
Kasie Peed (Nov '15) Jul '17 Jamie 4
News Area Catholic churches ordered to close (Jun '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages