'Taking aggressive action'

There are 2 comments on the Bureau County Republican story from Feb 9, 2011, titled 'Taking aggressive action'. In it, Bureau County Republican reports that:

The Big Sky wind farm developers want people to know they're not dragging their feet when it comes to finding solutions to the complaints filed against the rural Ohio wind farm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bureau County Republican.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Just goes to show you what happens when people dont do their homework. All the problems they are having are well documented by people in Wisconsin who have already been through this. Why did'nt anybody stop the windfarm before they started building?
Turbine Creek

Princeton, IL

#2 Mar 11, 2013
There were plenty of people trying to stop these from the beginning and several hundred more now. The problem is that the word didn't get out to enough people to oppose the wind turbines from the start. Most people in the area have wisened up in the last few years and it looks like any new projects are at a stand still in Bureau county. I normally don't get on the Topix forum because it's littered with white trash people. It doesn't suprise me at all that a constructive thread like this gets no response on topix, it seems like the only ones that do are the filthy garbage people calling each other out for being meth heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for subs Sun capnpp 1
News Community Notes May 22 Goatboy 2
News Rash of teen suicides in Princeton, Illinois (Apr '10) May 17 soon to be PHS Mom 185
Looking for a child sex offender named Chris Ma... May 12 Concerned 3
Hookers! (Jul '09) May 12 Princeton girl 26
Still Hot at 66 Apr '15 Hornyaf 2
News Business district passes with split vote Mar '15 goatboy 1
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]