Southern Discomfort

Southern Discomfort

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Princetonian story from Oct 11, 2007, titled Southern Discomfort. In it, The Daily Princetonian reports that:

FIRST PERSON PRINCETON Southern Discomfort Finding myself between the Lees and the Jacksons By Daniel Dickerson Guest Columnist Richmond, the capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia and, more importantly to ... via The Daily Princetonian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Princetonian.

aaaaaa

Hampden Sydney, VA

#1 Oct 31, 2007
This article is quite offensive, and contains many lies. Daniel Dickerson did not go to St. Christophers until the 6th grade; therefore, he would not have participated in the Lee, Jackson Society. Also he chose not to take part in diversity groups that stc. had. IF he didnt like it he coudl have left.
sydney man

Boulder, CO

#2 Nov 13, 2007
i go to sydney too and you're an idiot. you probably didn't read the article, probably don't like daniel, probably for no reason, and factually aren't intelligent enough to understand the message in that article. grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homestead Heritage (Feb '12) Oct '18 Bill 9
Things That are Obvious Jun '18 Weird 1
News ISP wants liquor licensees to be open, make sal... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Reh9989 1
Psycho Punk Pizza Pusher (Dec '16) Dec '16 Kurtz 1
News Froma Harrop's troubling support of French burk... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Name 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '16 spoon 10
News Princeton Borough, Township allow illegal immig... (May '10) May '10 jack 1

Princeton Jobs

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages