Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, worst in Virginia????

Posted in the Prince George Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#1 Oct 25, 2012
They are the most pregnant teenager children and the absolutely stupidest youth in the whole state, yet your teachers are well paid and then the overblown hypocratic nepotistic school administration building where absolutely nothing gets done and they all draw hefty paychecks. All there are is the expensive cars sitting in the parking lot and a bunch of nepotistic members sucking the money away from the citizenry in taxes.
1. Why can these lazy do nothing good for nothing bureaucrats draw a check when others who really work get the short end of the stick, because there are family mrmbers hiring family members and I would be willing to bet that they hold down jobs they are not qualified for or either jobs so mundane, a monkey could do it, was created for them.
I vote you close that money pit and fire the unqualified workers and put the marginal ones, because that is all there is there, to the squalid schools and give them an office there to play in.
The rate of students that can even read, let alone do math or the sciences is overwhelming. Any takers from the ripoffs I am talking about?
Amazed in PG

Prince George, VA

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Hey Warrior, judging by your post you are a petersburg grad.......
wloclawek warrior

Richmond, VA

#3 Oct 26, 2012
cannot be, I can read and pull my pants up. You must have been there by your defence
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#4 Oct 27, 2012
wloclawek warrior wrote:
cannot be, I can read and pull my pants up. You must have been there by your defence
"Defence"? Does that mean you are taking a fence down?
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#5 Oct 27, 2012
Yup, I am taking down the fence that you cannot see over
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Yup, I am taking down the fence that you cannot see over
Actually I can see over your fence and other fences, do you really want to know why Petersburg students lag behind everybody else as far as education goes. The true fact is that it is a problem with the social structure in Petersburg, Petersburg most likely has the highest percentage of single uneducated mothers placing children in school than any other system. These young mothers start to think about having their own baby and federal assisted or paid for apartment by the time they are 16 years of age. How can a parent with no education express the importance of an education when they have the educational abilities of a 15 year old and have grandma (who is about 32 to 35) watching the child while they go to the clubs? In the late 70s, when the built Pin Oaks and the other project off of Farmer St. former Mayor Remmie Arnold said it best when he stated if you keep building these projects not only will you get all of the Petersburg misfits, you will also get those from Dinwiddie and other areas that do not have these projects. In hind sight Mr. Arnold was right on with his statement and now most of the people in Petersburg and the worst of the worst and the most unsuited to hold down a good job. Petersburg is what it is, a little Minority City, with high unemployment, a bad drug problem and several generations of people who are not qualified to hold down any job that can support a family.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#7 Nov 10, 2012
still, no matter what, they breed like farm animals and rats, they eat like hogs and have the mannerisms of a chimp
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Amazed in PG wrote:
Wrong bud, you see, I know how to read,write, have a belt to hold up my pants. Even grads use one hand to hold their crotch. These schools are geared for the small bus kids, you know, like you.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I can see over your fence and other fences, do you really want to know why Petersburg students lag behind everybody else as far as education goes. The true fact is that it is a problem with the social structure in Petersburg, Petersburg most likely has the highest percentage of single uneducated mothers placing children in school than any other system. These young mothers start to think about having their own baby and federal assisted or paid for apartment by the time they are 16 years of age. How can a parent with no education express the importance of an education when they have the educational abilities of a 15 year old and have grandma (who is about 32 to 35) watching the child while they go to the clubs? In the late 70s, when the built Pin Oaks and the other project off of Farmer St. former Mayor Remmie Arnold said it best when he stated if you keep building these projects not only will you get all of the Petersburg misfits, you will also get those from Dinwiddie and other areas that do not have these projects. In hind sight Mr. Arnold was right on with his statement and now most of the people in Petersburg and the worst of the worst and the most unsuited to hold down a good job. Petersburg is what it is, a little Minority City, with high unemployment, a bad drug problem and several generations of people who are not qualified to hold down any job that can support a family.
That is correct, it is unfortunate that these mothers have to work two jobs just to eat, then the youth hang together and raise themselves and of course intercourse because of lack of principal. This is unfortunate because of the youth, unable to get or moreso keep a job that requires use of grey natter. They have to eatand in order to do it, out tax money is used. Seems to me the nature of the subjects could be directed toward this problem, this is no easy solutioon.
Very Puzzled

Louisa, VA

#10 Feb 6, 2013
It saddens me that in our society their are still ignorant people such as this. You write this mess so that the whole world can see, although you don't state your name. You bash the city of Petersburg, it's children, and educational system. I was not born or raised in Petersburg, however, my husband and childre were. I have traveled around the world and I have seen worse. However, Petersburg, is a City that is producing vast amounts of intelligent children. It has its flaws just like every other state and cities. It troubles me that you could say what you stated. Petersburg, has great teachers and no they do not get fat pay checks. They work hard for what they do get paid for. Many of the teachers are not from Petersburgs. Yes, it is a social economical problem in the this city, but that gives you know right to say what you said. Also in the city of Petersburg, racism is very prominent and that is sad also. You talk about the kids wearing sagging pant, in which I am not an advocate of either, but it's not just a black thing it's a all race thing. Now, you need to go back and read what you wrote, because you are a person with no tack and class, because if you were you would not have written what you said. This is very sad! Would you like for someone to talk about your children like this or your family members. It sounds to me that you are talking about just one group of people and that is discrimative and racist, oh I forgot; we have freedom of speech. I believe the laws need to be curtailed in this area. People should not be able to voice themselves like this towards a group of people. However, God does not like ugly and especially when you come against innocent children. I wish you well on your adventures in life. But only less of a person would write something like this.
screw you

Powhatan, VA

#11 Feb 6, 2013
All of you are in dire need of a spelling and writing class. This is what is sad this country has dumbed down the schools to the point of all of the kids are graduated at borderline retarded levels. And we only have ourselves to blame because we continue to reelect the same idiots who are doing the dumbing down. So don't blame the children they can only learn what they are taught. This goes for all of the schools in the U.S.
Petersburg Alumni 04

Colonial Heights, VA

#12 Feb 8, 2013
I am alum of Petersburg High School and I would like to address the welfare of our children in the city. Petersburg was my home as a child and a young adult. In my recent years I have traveled away from the city and have seen other things. I love my home and will never forget it. But for someone to tell me that I am uneducated and lazy is a matter of personal opinion and an uneducated one at that. Sure the city is poverty stricken and not very well taken care of, but that gives NO ONE the right to speak down on the children of the city. As an EDUCATED adult (Wloclawek Warrior), you should know better than to down the youth and their ability when the real issue is the community around them. These children are nothing but products of their environment only if they choose to be. Unfortunately for a lot of them (us), when we know better we are already far gone and caught up in what survival is supposed to be like. Petersburg USED to be a town with small attractions and activities for our children, but all that is gone. Yes, I agree the Staff (educators and officials) should all be re-evaluated to bring some change to the city. In order for that to happen I agree with "Voice of Reality" natives of "Tha Burg" are living solely based upon the systems that can help them. They need to set new standards in who can get help and FIX OUR CITY... Why has this not been done yet??? I am a mother of 2. I am also a proud graduate of PETERSBURG HIGH, have a job, my own vehicle, home and money. I am also a product of Petersburg. Just one who CHOSE not to become the statistic ignorant people speak of.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#13 Feb 8, 2013
It's the same all over the country. The educational system is aimed at the liberal P.C. crowd and has nothing to do with real education. The kids now can't do math, English, science,or history. Hell, they don't know who fought in WW2. The fault is with the parents and the system, no one cares.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Very Puzzled wrote:
It saddens me that in our society their are still ignorant people such as this. You write this mess so that the whole world can see, although you don't state your name. You bash the city of Petersburg, it's children, and educational system. I was not born or raised in Petersburg, however, my husband and childre were. I have traveled around the world and I have seen worse. However, Petersburg, is a City that is producing vast amounts of intelligent children. It has its flaws just like every other state and cities. It troubles me that you could say what you stated. Petersburg, has great teachers and no they do not get fat pay checks. They work hard for what they do get paid for. Many of the teachers are not from Petersburgs. Yes, it is a social economical problem in the this city, but that gives you know right to say what you said. Also in the city of Petersburg, racism is very prominent and that is sad also. You talk about the kids wearing sagging pant, in which I am not an advocate of either, but it's not just a black thing it's a all race thing. Now, you need to go back and read what you wrote, because you are a person with no tack and class, because if you were you would not have written what you said. This is very sad! Would you like for someone to talk about your children like this or your family members. It sounds to me that you are talking about just one group of people and that is discrimative and racist, oh I forgot; we have freedom of speech. I believe the laws need to be curtailed in this area. People should not be able to voice themselves like this towards a group of people. However, God does not like ugly and especially when you come against innocent children. I wish you well on your adventures in life. But only less of a person would write something like this.
Besides being unable to spell, you have not researched the ststistics with respect to petersburg vs. Vorginia teen pregnancy rates, nor the costs vs. the standards of educational systems in the state now, have you?
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#15 Feb 15, 2013
VN Vet, well spoken. there is a dumbing down in America in the sciences. Social graduation proliferates as the youth play the kill video games that emulate the killer. Small wonder the government is letting the smart youth from other countries come in and stat. We need them. For instance, look at all the foreign Doctors. Every day, some mass murder takes place and then the killer kills himself, why not kill themselves first and then be the hero. The teachers are afraid of losing their jobs because the teacher told Johnny to study or he fails a class. I do not think anyone fails anymore, social graduation.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Petersburg Alumni 04 wrote:
I am alum of Petersburg High School and I would like to address the welfare of our children in the city. Petersburg was my home as a child and a young adult. In my recent years I have traveled away from the city and have seen other things. I love my home and will never forget it. But for someone to tell me that I am uneducated and lazy is a matter of personal opinion and an uneducated one at that. Sure the city is poverty stricken and not very well taken care of, but that gives NO ONE the right to speak down on the children of the city. As an EDUCATED adult (Wloclawek Warrior), you should know better than to down the youth and their ability when the real issue is the community around them. These children are nothing but products of their environment only if they choose to be. Unfortunately for a lot of them (us), when we know better we are already far gone and caught up in what survival is supposed to be like. Petersburg USED to be a town with small attractions and activities for our children, but all that is gone. Yes, I agree the Staff (educators and officials) should all be re-evaluated to bring some change to the city. In order for that to happen I agree with "Voice of Reality" natives of "Tha Burg" are living solely based upon the systems that can help them. They need to set new standards in who can get help and FIX OUR CITY... Why has this not been done yet??? I am a mother of 2. I am also a proud graduate of PETERSBURG HIGH, have a job, my own vehicle, home and money. I am also a product of Petersburg. Just one who CHOSE not to become the statistic ignorant people speak of.
I can but disagree. I grew up in a Polish Ghetto, learned to speak three languages and hardly ever went to school. The student is not supported enough to want to educate themselves. they watch the video games, emulating killing and violence. Turn on the TV, murder and violence in the news proliferates.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#17 Feb 15, 2013
screw you wrote:
All of you are in dire need of a spelling and writing class. This is what is sad this country has dumbed down the schools to the point of all of the kids are graduated at borderline retarded levels. And we only have ourselves to blame because we continue to reelect the same idiots who are doing the dumbing down. So don't blame the children they can only learn what they are taught. This goes for all of the schools in the U.S.
Spelling problem, have we?
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#18 Mar 6, 2013
Amazed in PG wrote:
Got more university degrees and am adept at many more things than you, judjing by your immaculate use of the English language. Living off the teat, are you?
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#19 Mar 6, 2013
Very Puzzled wrote:
It saddens me that in our society their are still ignorant people such as this. You write this mess so that the whole world can see, although you don't state your name. You bash the city of Petersburg, it's children, and educational system. I was not born or raised in Petersburg, however, my husband and childre were. I have traveled around the world and I have seen worse. However, Petersburg, is a City that is producing vast amounts of intelligent children. It has its flaws just like every other state and cities. It troubles me that you could say what you stated. Petersburg, has great teachers and no they do not get fat pay checks. They work hard for what they do get paid for. Many of the teachers are not from Petersburgs. Yes, it is a social economical problem in the this city, but that gives you know right to say what you said. Also in the city of Petersburg, racism is very prominent and that is sad also. You talk about the kids wearing sagging pant, in which I am not an advocate of either, but it's not just a black thing it's a all race thing. Now, you need to go back and read what you wrote, because you are a person with no tack and class, because if you were you would not have written what you said. This is very sad! Would you like for someone to talk about your children like this or your family members. It sounds to me that you are talking about just one group of people and that is discriminative and racist, oh I forgot; we have freedom of speech. I believe the laws need to be curtailed in this area. People should not be able to voice themselves like this towards a group of people. However, God does not like ugly and especially when you come against innocent children. I wish you well on your adventures in life. But only less of a person would write something like this.

I am not very surprised that you are Very Puzzled. You see, Puzzled, the television raises the children here. I also worked in the school system as a Nurse and noted the educative quality given to the "children" with their pants down their ass and making out in the hallways. Do you disagree that this town has the highest rate of teen pregnancies in the state! Do you disagree that there is a building behind the 7-11 on crater road that just sucks money away from the tax payer to give inflated wages to persons unqualified to earn them. I write something like this because I know what I am speaking of. This is a dirt-bag town, with a lot of great hardworking people in it, but, the fact of the matter is that the deadbeats ride on the backs of the government dole as an Arab, a camel. Take off the jaded glasses and smell the coffee cooking.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#20 Mar 6, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
It's the same all over the country. The educational system is aimed at the liberal P.C. crowd and has nothing to do with real education. The kids now can't do math, English, science,or history. Hell, they don't know who fought in WW2. The fault is with the parents and the system, no one cares.
Perfectly stated, to the last period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... 31 min Buddy Mitchell 28
Ethanol Smell Sep 16 hopeful 8
Mom and Pop restaurant in Chester VA Sep 16 Robin 4
"ancors away" banned? (Mar '14) Sep 14 aasdf 5
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Unarmed young WHITE Man shot by Black Officer i... Sep 4 Buddy Mitchell 2
Would you hire an unlicensed, uninsured contra... Sep 2 Buddy Mitchell 36
•••
•••
Prince George Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Prince George Jobs

•••
•••
•••