Shayeeda that works at WaWa

Posted in the Prince George Forum

Curious

Hopewell, VA

#1 Sep 11, 2011
Have you all seen the new girl Shayeeda that works at WaWa? She is absolutely gorgeous. By far the prettiest black girl ive ever seen. She drives me crazy every time i see her. She is so sweet and I just love her smile. Does anyone know if she dates white guys? I'd love to ask her out but would at least like know if I even stand a chance being that im white. I've got my own house, my own car and make 60k a year. I would love to spoil her and treat her like the queen she deserves to be treated like.
jenn

Smithsburg, MD

#2 Sep 11, 2011
talk to her and ask if she would like to go out sometime and she will let you know.
whitey

Hopewell, VA

#3 Sep 12, 2011
She is smoking!!!
jenn

Flourtown, PA

#4 Sep 12, 2011
curious start a conversation with her, and see where it goes from there. good luck
player

Wilmington, DE

#7 Sep 13, 2011
she b a sweetie
Yes

Hopewell, VA

#8 Sep 13, 2011
She is adorable. And very sweet. i'd love to try for her myself.
paulie

Wilmington, DE

#9 Sep 15, 2011
Be nice...
Jungle Fever

Hopewell, VA

#10 Oct 8, 2011
Everyone is being nice. Just something about that girl that drives me crazy. She is just so nice, friendly and gorgeous. I would love to cater to her and make her life the best it could be. She wouldnt have to work any more if she didnt want to. Love to take care of her.

Since: Sep 11

Smithsburg, MD

#11 Oct 16, 2011
Jungle Fever wrote:
Everyone is being nice. Just something about that girl that drives me crazy. She is just so nice, friendly and gorgeous. I would love to cater to her and make her life the best it could be. She wouldnt have to work any more if she didnt want to. Love to take care of her.
do you know if she is married or has someone in her life? if not talk to her, and see if she responds. good luck
Curious

Hopewell, VA

#13 Jan 31, 2013
You know 2 years later I still think about her. Wondering if she still works there. I seriously doubt would want a white guy. but i tell you what this white guy would treat her like a queen if ever given the chance.
toodamnold4youan yway

Hopewell, VA

#14 Jan 31, 2013
curious,
you sound like you might be the type of man a lot of women want. ASK HER! you've nothing to loose!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Howlett 17 hr Idiot Finder 14
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Dec 16 happywithspeedy 3
Report bad work from Kenny Amos here. Dec 16 JJJ 12
Is Edwina Daniel a good Realtor? (Dec '13) Dec 12 Cramaz 27
City Attorney Resigns Dec 6 Mansion Hiller 3
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Dec 5 Zipperhead 46
Prince George Missing Man (Sep '08) Dec 1 anonymous 56
Prince George Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prince George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prince George News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prince George

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:41 am PST