Hopewell/Prince George Police

Hopewell/Prince George Police

There are 24 comments on the Progress-Index story from Jan 9, 2011, titled Hopewell/Prince George Police. In it, Progress-Index reports that:

The following information was provided by the Hopewell Bureau of Police. - Dennis Norwood, 51, of Hopewell, was charged with assault & battery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Progress-Index.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just me

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 10, 2011
Is this the guy that rides around Hopewell on a bike. I think ppl call him Red ?
Skunk

Hopewell, VA

#2 Jan 11, 2011
Yes it is he also sleeps with the mop headed hooker skunk
Born and Raised

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Jan 11, 2011
FRANCIS! bahahaha
hwsk

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2011
I heard Francis was a good woman, a school teacher. Her two children were killed and she whet crazy,any one here this story,
Born and Raised

Harrisonburg, VA

#5 Jan 12, 2011
I've heard something similar, but i heard she was raped or something, didnt know she was a school teacher
hopewell devil

Richmond, VA

#6 Jan 12, 2011
Born and Raised wrote:
I've heard something similar, but i heard she was raped or something, didnt know she was a school teacher
Whatever....who the rats around here cares...
Bobby

Hopewell, VA

#7 Jan 13, 2011
Frances is a diagnosed schizophrenic who will not take her meds as directed. Apparently she was a good student and comes from a good family, but without her meds she is non-functional in society. Very sad to see potential wasted.
Born and Raised

Harrisonburg, VA

#8 Jan 13, 2011
hopewell devil wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever....who the rats around here cares...
didnt your mother ever tell you if you dont have anything nice to say to just keep your mouth shut?:)
Weefolk1

Richmond, VA

#9 Jan 13, 2011
I looked at this site today to check on the situation with the police chief and what do I find.
Cruel people trashing Francis. Francis has problems, however, she is a kind and caring person who has family here. This very unkind and not the Hopewell I know. We have always loved and embraced our special people, Freddie, Big C, Jimmie and Keyman to name a few, a lotta of love and some help is what Francis needs.
Born and Raised

Harrisonburg, VA

#11 Jan 14, 2011
Francis is very sweet actually! she comes into my work a lot and is always kind and polite.

hopewell devil grow up, and get a life!
hopewell devil

Richmond, VA

#12 Jan 15, 2011
Born and Raised wrote:
Francis is very sweet actually! she comes into my work a lot and is always kind and polite.
hopewell devil grow up, and get a life!
So sorry for you born and raised here in Dopewell.....you need to get you a life...certainly you are a living example of the breed that surrounds this drug infested city.
VN Vet

Harrisonburg, VA

#13 Jan 15, 2011
hopewell devil, then do something about it you lazy arse.
Born and Raised

Harrisonburg, VA

#14 Jan 16, 2011
hopewell devil wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry for you born and raised here in Dopewell.....you need to get you a life...certainly you are a living example of the breed that surrounds this drug infested city.
Ah yes and certainly you need to be committed to the 3rd floor at John Randolph. I have never done drugs, AND I just work in Hopewell now. Moved right out of high school to get away from people like you!:)
hopewell devil

Richmond, VA

#15 Jan 16, 2011
VN Vet wrote:
hopewell devil, then do something about it you lazy arse.
You lazy fat pig, your the vet lock and load you lazy ass...
hopewell devil

Richmond, VA

#16 Jan 16, 2011
Born and Raised wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes and certainly you need to be committed to the 3rd floor at John Randolph. I have never done drugs, AND I just work in Hopewell now. Moved right out of high school to get away from people like you!:)
You need to be committed in central state..you born and raised here....lmfao!!!!!!! lol....whoo hooo! I am a hopewell devil...what do u expect?
Born and Raised

Harrisonburg, VA

#17 Jan 16, 2011
hopewell devil wrote:
<quoted text> You need to be committed in central state..you born and raised here....lmfao!!!!!!! lol....whoo hooo! I am a hopewell devil...what do u expect?
You know what? My mom just made me the BEST peanut butter and jelly sandwich!:)
Born and Raised

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Jan 16, 2011
Oh Hopewell devil, if your such a devil, what year did you graduate?
hopewell devil

Richmond, VA

#19 Jan 16, 2011
Born and Raised wrote:
Oh Hopewell devil, if your such a devil, what year did you graduate?
I havent graduated yet...still in high school.....
Born and Raised

Harrisonburg, VA

#20 Jan 16, 2011
Well that explains a lot.
hopewell devil

Richmond, VA

#21 Jan 16, 2011
Born and Raised wrote:
Well that explains a lot.
Thank you, I take that as a compliment....by the way my mommy made me a toasted cheese on wheat bread tonite for dinner...lol......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petersburg hit with lawsuit over $1.2 million i... (Sep '16) Sep '16 True Judgement 1
Parkland Ventures - Bexley Mobile Home Park (Aug '15) Apr '16 Sjn 4
News Hide-and-seek leads to trespassing charges in Va. (Aug '13) Jan '16 Random 2
News Prince George Missing Man (Sep '08) Jan '16 Random 57
Trending on Facebook: Bexley Mobile Home Park W... (Jan '16) Jan '16 mobilehomeparknews 1
Bexley Mobile Home Park: One Year After This Yo... (Jan '16) Jan '16 mobilehomeparknews 2
No Running Water at Bexley Mobile Home Park (Jan '16) Jan '16 mobilehomeparknews 1

Prince George Jobs

Personal Finance

Prince George Mortgages