Prince George Board of Supervisors Me...

Prince George Board of Supervisors Member.

Posted in the Prince George Forum

Concerned Citizen

Powhatan, VA

#1 Apr 16, 2010
Why is it that a Board of Supervisors Member can go to the Star Express and show his A$$ in front of the Chief of Police and not get arrested.

If I as a citizen had entered the store and caused a disturbance like this Board Member did I would have been arrested or at the least removed from the property.

I guess the Good Ol' Boy system is alive and well in Prince George County.
ASK THE DR

Newport News, VA

#2 Apr 16, 2010
sorry you don't know the entire story
I guess you are fishing for more information that you will not get from this post. good luck. Use a different type of bait you may catch something.
Concerned Citizen

Powhatan, VA

#3 Apr 16, 2010
Was the Board Member there?

Did he cause a disturbance?

Was the Chief present?

Answer if the answer is Yes, then what is the rest of the story.

I guess Board Members can do what they want.

I caught you didn't I.
Curious George

Powhatan, VA

#4 Apr 17, 2010
ASK THE DR wrote:
sorry you don't know the entire story
I guess you are fishing for more information that you will not get from this post. good luck. Use a different type of bait you may catch something.
Some people come on here to spread lies and stir things up and have no clue as to what they are talking about.

Yet you do not dispute that the incident didn't happen just that they don't know the whole story. If the incident did happen in a public place you would think that something would have been done.

It seems to me that you both may have a point.

Not trying to catch anything but it does make you say Hmmmm.

“You believe WHAT?!....WHY?!”

Since: Mar 10

"Hellwell",VA

#5 Apr 18, 2010
that board member is Reid Foster and yes he showed his A$$ at Star Express, just like he has done many, many times before. this should not come as a surprise to anyone. i think mr Foster has well established himself as a bully with a nasty temper who is also very demeaning to women.(but who also apparently *loves* younger women. and this incident at Star Express should never have happened. he went there because of an incident involving his adult daughter who works there and another employee. they had an argument and his daughter claimed the other employee brandished a firearm. the police responded, spoke with all parties involved and investigated it. it was over. THAT is when mr foster showed up at the store raising hell with the store owner. mr foster had no business sticking his nose into it. but there again, that is what he does and he uses his position as a board member to harrass and intimidate people. when the next election rolls around, is prince george going to continue to allow mr foster to bully this county?
Curious George

Powhatan, VA

#6 Apr 18, 2010
radiohead65 wrote:
that board member is Reid Foster and yes he showed his A$$ at Star Express, just like he has done many, many times before. this should not come as a surprise to anyone. i think mr Foster has well established himself as a bully with a nasty temper who is also very demeaning to women.(but who also apparently *loves* younger women. and this incident at Star Express should never have happened. he went there because of an incident involving his adult daughter who works there and another employee. they had an argument and his daughter claimed the other employee brandished a firearm. the police responded, spoke with all parties involved and investigated it. it was over. THAT is when mr foster showed up at the store raising hell with the store owner. mr foster had no business sticking his nose into it. but there again, that is what he does and he uses his position as a board member to harrass and intimidate people. when the next election rolls around, is prince george going to continue to allow mr foster to bully this county?
I was not going to put it all out there like that. I was going to leave a little back for later discussion. His daughter is a loud mouth just like he is, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I hope that this is enough information for ASK THE DR.From his/her posts in the Hopewell Forum he/she is either the person in question or one of his buddies on the Board. If he is one of his buddies on the board then they were only told what Reid Foster wanted them to know. Reid needs to clean up his own act before he tries to clean up everyone else's. Ask why he no longer works for CHFD. This clown is a piece of work Prince George is so much better than this person.
ASK THE DR

Newport News, VA

#7 Apr 19, 2010
wow, that is plenty of information and if what is stated is in fact the truth, then WOW. No i am not him nor one of his buddies on the board because i am not sure if he has any buddies per say anywhere but more or less speaking on behalf of the Chief of Police and the police dept. i know for a fact the Police Dept will work with anyone to calm them down and get them to leave a certain place before taking them to jail. All i can say to the information given is WOW. He needs to chill and take some meds to calm down. But then again, I guess if you really know the person in question, it looks like he has a history of this type of behavior
goofypeople

Petersburg, VA

#8 Apr 22, 2010
does anyone out there know if this is true? does the daughter who caused the incident still work there?

Location hidden

#9 Apr 22, 2010
Yes it is true and yes she still works there.
john q

Chester, VA

#10 Apr 28, 2010
yougottabekiddingme64 wrote:
Yes it is true and yes she still works there.
no she dont

Location hidden

#11 Apr 28, 2010
john q wrote:
<quoted text> no she dont
I stand corrected. You may be right, I have not seen her there for a while.
goofypeople

Petersburg, VA

#12 Apr 28, 2010
is she blonde hair glasses?
john q

Chester, VA

#13 Apr 29, 2010
yes she worked the am shift at the store and she quit
POS

Richmond, VA

#14 May 12, 2010
The Board can replace the Chief of Police. Of course nothing is done. He assaulted a police officer before and it was swept under the rug so as to not upset the Board. Something does need to be done but we have to actually do something and no one wants to stick their neck out.
REID

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2010
i dare all of you to come say these things to my face!
Scott Mitchell

Prince George, VA

#16 Jul 16, 2010
amazing! yet another Reid post. There must be something to all these accusations...
Reid if you are really the one posting under your name, then your bullying and temper don't bother me as you have met your match in that dept. I know I am a mean prick. I am still waiting on your invite till the next meeting and I look forward to you questioning me about my feelings and what I know and the things I have witnessed first hand,
sincerely,
Scott Mitchell
once again I don't hide behind a screen name and I won't post again, just invite me and I will be front row
Hopewell Virginia

Dinwiddie, VA

#17 Jul 19, 2010
Anyone who knows you would agree with you.... you are the biggest prick around.

This comes from a person "not a man" that takes pleasure in beating up women to exercise is ego, steal money to support his drug habits, agrees with in-law "family" members destroying other peoples property (in several jurisdictions), AND also stalks people. Funny how you can call someone from another area a bully!!!!!!!! Oh yeah thats right you can get by with it when you have law enforcement as immediate family in Hopewell, Virginia. OH BOY BULLY!!!!

Concerned "Neighborhood" Citizen
Hopewell, Virginia
Scott Mitchell

Prince George, VA

#18 Jul 19, 2010
see other reid post for my response
Scott Mitchell.
no need for me to respond anymore as I am not scared to use my name. he is
the pits

Chester, VA

#19 Jul 21, 2010
wow i see miss(hopewell virginia) is defending her man again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15th St Cafe closed Fri Outoftowner 1
News Boppers Mystery Deepens Jan 16 Wow Really 2
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Jan 10 Kashus Klay 113
New and "Improved" City Council Jan 5 Bystander 2
News Superintendent Hackney Discusses Idea of Year-l... Jan 3 Dog lovet 1
What happened to the Friday night update Dec 22 let it die 13
Wayne Walton Dec '16 Tony Powroznick 1

Prince George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prince George Mortgages