Hide-and-seek leads to trespassing ch...

Hide-and-seek leads to trespassing charges in Va.

There are 2 comments on the The Virginian-Pilot story from Aug 11, 2013, titled Hide-and-seek leads to trespassing charges in Va.. In it, The Virginian-Pilot reports that:

More than a dozen people face trespassing charges following a hide-and-seek game in a Prince George Park that drew about 300 players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Virginian-Pilot.

Dawn

Conklin, NY

#1 Aug 13, 2013
They broke the law! Yes, no one was hurt BUT they broke the law. It is the fact that we as a society can not see that which is contributing to the downfall of our nation!
Random

Grundy, VA

#2 Jan 16, 2016
Ha-ha I remember that I kno allota people that got away my cousin had to spend the night in the woods cuz the police cut him off from getting to his ride his gf got caught tho lol to funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Dec 6 just me 109
Poison Products. Dec 5 David Gray 1
What happened to the Friday night update Dec 1 Tony Powroznick 12
Corruption / Illegal Acts by City Officials an... (Jul '10) Nov 29 Mansion Hiller 8
News Petersburg hit with lawsuit over $1.2 million i... Sep '16 True Judgement 1
News VA: Fatal shooting in Prince George called self... (Nov '08) Aug '16 True Judgement 177
Parkland Ventures - Bexley Mobile Home Park (Aug '15) Apr '16 Sjn 4

Prince George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prince George Mortgages