Town Hall meetings planned to develop city strategic plan

Jan 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hopewell News

With a new year beginning, Hopewell City Council looked to the future with its first work session.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 31, 2013
Masion Hiller

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Who is Council trying to fool?? Town Hall meetings will do NOTHING to effect the outcome of their own personal agendas.. Look at everything in the past that the citizens have been AGAINST, and Council goes right head and does it. By the way Council, how is that ethanol plant working out for you?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The royal mayor(Buji, the high school football star) and the rest of the gang of four, always need to get their orders from the GOBs. Let's not forget who runs this town, the landlords. They don't want citizens to kill the goose that lays their golden eggs. The GOBs made money on the ethanol plant deal, while we the tax payers took the hit again(remember the Hopewell Mill on the same spot?).
Mansion Hiller

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
The royal mayor(Buji, the high school football star) and the rest of the gang of four, always need to get their orders from the GOBs. Let's not forget who runs this town, the landlords. They don't want citizens to kill the goose that lays their golden eggs. The GOBs made money on the ethanol plant deal, while we the tax payers took the hit again(remember the Hopewell Mill on the same spot?).
I am sure his Royal Highness, Lord Mayor Buji will do a fine job..He is still living off the gratification from his football days because everyone knows he has done nothing else. How sad!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, it reminds me of the "Home Coming King and Queen" 40 years later. What a joke they are now. Well, now we have Lord Buji, and Queen Gore strutting around trying to look important. So sad for the city, after the last two jokes of mayors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Prince George Discussions

Search the Prince George Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Calico female 2 hr Lena 6
Buddy Mitchell is a LIAR 4 hr Tina 6
Yolanda Stokes is a Whack Job! (Apr '10) Jul 20 pathetic 36
Womens Plus Size Clothing Sizes 12-34W/ Online ... Jul 16 Access Divattude 2
the old crystal lake (Mar '09) Jul 16 Connie 5
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Newcomer recommendations Jul 7 eenie_chester 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Prince George Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Prince George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE