Town Hall meetings planned to develop city strategic plan

Jan 21, 2013 Full story: Hopewell News

With a new year beginning, Hopewell City Council looked to the future with its first work session.

Full Story
Masion Hiller

Hopewell, VA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Who is Council trying to fool?? Town Hall meetings will do NOTHING to effect the outcome of their own personal agendas.. Look at everything in the past that the citizens have been AGAINST, and Council goes right head and does it. By the way Council, how is that ethanol plant working out for you?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
The royal mayor(Buji, the high school football star) and the rest of the gang of four, always need to get their orders from the GOBs. Let's not forget who runs this town, the landlords. They don't want citizens to kill the goose that lays their golden eggs. The GOBs made money on the ethanol plant deal, while we the tax payers took the hit again(remember the Hopewell Mill on the same spot?).
Mansion Hiller

Hopewell, VA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
The royal mayor(Buji, the high school football star) and the rest of the gang of four, always need to get their orders from the GOBs. Let's not forget who runs this town, the landlords. They don't want citizens to kill the goose that lays their golden eggs. The GOBs made money on the ethanol plant deal, while we the tax payers took the hit again(remember the Hopewell Mill on the same spot?).
I am sure his Royal Highness, Lord Mayor Buji will do a fine job..He is still living off the gratification from his football days because everyone knows he has done nothing else. How sad!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Yeah, it reminds me of the "Home Coming King and Queen" 40 years later. What a joke they are now. Well, now we have Lord Buji, and Queen Gore strutting around trying to look important. So sad for the city, after the last two jokes of mayors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Howlett 10 hr bo bo 16
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Dec 16 happywithspeedy 3
Report bad work from Kenny Amos here. Dec 16 JJJ 12
Is Edwina Daniel a good Realtor? (Dec '13) Dec 12 Cramaz 27
City Attorney Resigns Dec 6 Mansion Hiller 3
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Dec 5 Zipperhead 46
Prince George Missing Man (Sep '08) Dec 1 anonymous 56
Prince George Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prince George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prince George News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prince George

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:42 am PST