Will never call the police with info again

Posted in the Prince George Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idiots

Hopewell, VA

#1 Nov 2, 2013
I will never call the HPD about anything ever again. First off the lady that answers is rude as hell and does not comprehend very well. Secondly they ask your name and phone number which have no idea why wasn't a crime committed against me. Then the third and final straw is they put your address out on the radio when it is of no importance to the call so if the offender is listening to the scanner they will know exactly who called on them. Real safe HPD you never have to worry about me giving any kind of information. Also i'd suggest having a better relation with citizens providing information if it i'd bet almost half of crimes are solved by a witness. And you just lost one would be cooperating witness
idiots

Hopewell, VA

#2 Nov 2, 2013
I'm sure HPD reads this forum but incase they do not. If you know anyone of any importance in the HPD please the info onto them.
Know

Laguna Niguel, CA

#4 Nov 2, 2013
I would almost bet you were unfortunate enough to talk to that n! gger dispatcher. I'd like to know how she keeps her job the was she talks to citizens. There are black people and there are n! ggers. She is a true blue n! gger.
Billy Bob

Hopewell, VA

#5 Nov 2, 2013
Know wrote:
I would almost bet you were unfortunate enough to talk to that n! gger dispatcher. I'd like to know how she keeps her job the was she talks to citizens. There are black people and there are n! ggers. She is a true blue n! gger.
This is probably the worst post I have seen in the Hopewell forum. There is no reason for you to be so vile and insulting. Her race is not relevant to the issue. If she is rude that's a character flaw; race is not a predictor of anyone's ability. Were you not hugged enough when you were a child or were you just born mean?
hopewell

Hopewell, VA

#6 Nov 2, 2013
WOW! Mr. or Mrs. Know, there are White people and their are ignorant azzholes. You are obvious the second choice
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#7 Nov 2, 2013
If you will check out "Know". the area is Californicate. What do you expect of left coast POS?
Know

Milpitas, CA

#8 Nov 3, 2013
I'm stationed in Cali now VN vet. But were stationed at FT lee for a few years and resided in Hopewell. Thanks for your service btw
Chingy

Hopewell, VA

#9 Nov 3, 2013
The racist comment is ignorant and unnecessary, but what is even more ignorant is the fact that people are focusing on the stupid remark rather than the fact that the original poster has lost faith in the Hopewell police...I don't trust them either...I'd say at least half the community doesn't..that would be an interesting poll to have...I'm sure the HPD would all be forced to vote because it would look that lopsided...

In closing, white people stop over exaggerating every ignorant racist statement made by another white person...you blow things out of proportion...focus on real issues and not what idiots say in response...
Wonder

Hopewell, VA

#10 Nov 3, 2013
So why does the Chief of police not live in Hopewell ? He gets a big pay check, nice benefits, but council voted to let him live outside of Hopewell. All other Chiefs had to move to Hopewell.
He has no interest in Hopewell. Crime has gotten worst. Sickening how this city plays to who they like and not stand by what is right !
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#11 Nov 3, 2013
The chief has a daughter getting ready to graduate from high school and it would be very disruptive to force her to change schools at this time. Think of the children for a change. The chief doesn't like commuting everyday, would you? Anyone who wouldn't do the best for their family and most of all their children wouldn't be worth crap.
Not true

Hopewell, VA

#12 Nov 3, 2013
Chief knew his distance when he took the job, He also knew he had a daughter, and family to think about, but still made the decision to take the job knowing at the time he was hired he had to move to the city.
So did he really put family first. But he doesn't have to worry about the issue anymore. Politics can work your way when you know how to play !
CMC

Hopewell, VA

#13 Nov 5, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
The chief has a daughter getting ready to graduate from high school and it would be very disruptive to force her to change schools at this time. Think of the children for a change. The chief doesn't like commuting everyday, would you? Anyone who wouldn't do the best for their family and most of all their children wouldn't be worth crap.
The Chief has been in that position for quite a while. How long has it taken her to graduate. Council are a bunch of idiots. He is white, handsome and charming and has fooled Council and many Hopewell residents. He leaves Hopewell every night and weekend and doesn't have to deal with the issues. He knew that was part of his agreement when he took the job. So who was the wonderful Chief thinking about. He is nothing more than the term you use so frequently, "a GOB".
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#14 Nov 5, 2013
"CMC", you are a fool or a liar. I have not only seen him in town working on weekends, but have personally talked with him. Suck it up and admit that you are full of crap.---- but you are right that council is a bunch of idiots, just look a C.L-B. and Pelham(the racist calling everyone Klan members).
CMC

Hopewell, VA

#15 Nov 6, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
"CMC", you are a fool or a liar. I have not only seen him in town working on weekends, but have personally talked with him. Suck it up and admit that you are full of crap.---- but you are right that council is a bunch of idiots, just look a C.L-B. and Pelham(the racist calling everyone Klan members).
You really must be demented. His ass is gone by 4:30 everyday and is NEVER here on weekends. He is too good to live in Hopewell so keep protecting him with your delusional self!Idiots like you that allow this to occur and say it is OK
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#16 Nov 6, 2013
You don't have a clue what your talking about. Just because you don't like the man, don't lie out your azz. You sound like B. Pelham when she calls goo honest people "Klan" people. You lie just like Obama talking about health care. What a jerk!
Barbara

Hopewell, VA

#17 Nov 11, 2013
Wonder wrote:
So why does the Chief of police not live in Hopewell ? He gets a big pay check, nice benefits, but council voted to let him live outside of Hopewell. All other Chiefs had to move to Hopewell.
He has no interest in Hopewell. Crime has gotten worst. Sickening how this city plays to who they like and not stand by what is right !
I did not realize he didn't live in Hopewell. I do find this wrong. Many counties/cities have rules that to work in a certain positions, you must be a resident. Hopewell should consider doing the same. It should become a topic to be discussed and voted on by the city!
Barbara

Hopewell, VA

#18 Nov 11, 2013
The comments were made in a "hateful" way and weren't called for.
HOWEVER it does not change the fact that what is said about how RUDE she is, is true. I can see them wanting to know who is calling, BUT it seems not only wrong, but dangerous to give out the callers address/name over scanners. Very wrong and something needs to be done about it. and the woman should have some strict counseling/WARNINGS if she is to keep her job
CMC

Hopewell, VA

#19 Nov 11, 2013
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not realize he didn't live in Hopewell. I do find this wrong. Many counties/cities have rules that to work in a certain positions, you must be a resident. Hopewell should consider doing the same. It should become a topic to be discussed and voted on by the city!
This was part of the City charter that the police chief reside in the City. City Council took it upon himself to allow him to live in Richmond. How effective can he be as a leader??
Mary Lou

Hopewell, VA

#21 Nov 12, 2013
CMC wrote:
<quoted text>This was part of the City charter that the police chief reside in the City. City Council took it upon himself to allow him to live in Richmond. How effective can he be as a leader??
He is extremely effective as a leader. We have a quality Chief who has the very best interest of the PD in mind.
HaHa

Chester, VA

#23 Nov 22, 2013
Mary Lou I don't know what you have been smoking but your leader is nothing like you stated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Howlett Tue Mansion Hiller 11
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Tue happywithspeedy 3
Report bad work from Kenny Amos here. Tue JJJ 12
Is Edwina Daniel a good Realtor? (Dec '13) Dec 12 Cramaz 27
City Attorney Resigns Dec 6 Mansion Hiller 3
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Dec 5 Zipperhead 46
Prince George Missing Man (Sep '08) Dec 1 anonymous 56
Prince George Dating
Find my Match

Prince George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prince George News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prince George

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:59 pm PST