Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Judged:

Reid strikes again!!! When will every one see this clown for the jerk that he is? Now he has PG county wrapped up in a lawsuit over contracts- HIS fault! His admitted adulterous affair got him removed from his job in Colonial Heights and it appears that his foolish ways have not stopped!!! This is not the type of person that we need hadling our business and representing us!!!!
VOTE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!
PG County

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Judged:

Didn't PG vote him out once before, only to elect him again?

You are right about his antics and the black eye it puts on the county. The quicker that he can be replaced the better the county will be.
Facts

Mckenney, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Just goes to show you that there are two sides to a story. Your side is wrong being there are no lawsuits on contracts. The charges were dismissed AND there definitely was no admission. All of this information is public record if anyone "really" wants to know the truth, BUT I doubt that being that the people who write these articles can't even reveal their true identity.

If people focus on the good that someone does and not the bad then the world would be a whole lot better. Why don't you focus on "HOW" much good has been and is still being done by Foster instead of "stirring the pot" which you seem to be good at since this is idle time for you. Put your time to "good" use instead of reveling in what you can't control AND do your homework if you want to talk about people.
PG Local

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

I see you yourself use a screen name Reid. Hopewell News front page 07/06/2011. Couny of Prince George being sued by Amerigas for $27,000.00 for a CONTRACT that was awarded to them and then taken from them 3 months later and given to the company you (Reid) work for. I am not going to type the entire article for you, But it does refer to you as being the reason.
And yes charges were dismissed in Colonial Heights and yes you (Reid) did admit to an adulterous relationship with the young lady in question
Facts

Mckenney, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Sorry to disappoint, I am not "Reid", just a person who does know the facts. Once again you need to get yours straight. IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE IN THE PAPER YOURSELF you would see that the Board of Supervisors didn't award the contract someone else did. As the whole world knows the newspapers don't always get their stories or facts correct. Have you ever heard of retraction of statements. The date you used for the newspaper hasn't even occurred AND the public record doesn't show anything regarding an admission nor did one take place. You have already given yourself away on certain words you have used to show that you are "very involved" in the County of Prince George. The Hawk always gets its prey so keep writing.
PG Local

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

excuse me for a typing error, the date is 07/06/2010!!! I did read it and everything in the story points to Reid, it even has a pretty picture of Reid with the article. And what gas company does Reid work for? And What gas company now has the contract? Maybe I do work in PG or maybe I am involved in the fire/ems community and have lots of inside info myself. Maybe some of us watched it unfold from the inside..... Happy Hunting Hawk
Facts

Mckenney, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

No problem, you just revealed youself. Oh and guess what he doesn't work for the gas company and hasn't for quite some time, SOOOOOOO once again, DO YOUR HOMEWORK Mr. inside man (a.c.). You have been figured out by someone who isn't in your County but "does know the facts very well". The Hawk is eating its prey and is enjoying every minute of it.
volunteer

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Well this stuff is funny, I usually don't comment but since I have the Hopewell news in front of me it appears that "facts" is correct in saying that the board did not award the contract- The School Board Did, The Board of supervisors reneged on the contract. And " PG Local" is right in stating that Reid works For the Gas Co. that now has the contract as that is what is stated in the paper.
Now My only comment is that Reid has long had a reputation on the crew as a womanizer- have I personally seen said actions? No I haven't, But I have been in his company as bragging about accomplishments was done. Probably just self inflating talk though. Have a great day!!
Facts

Mckenney, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Funny only if it "isn't" you. Good on the newspaper but WRONG AGAIN on the gas company. He did work part time for a gas company but it was never Amerigas!!!! AND as far as the reputation comment everyone in the world has one of them. It is what it is. I am sure that inappropriate comments have been made from a lot of people and they haven't been called down about them. One day their turn might come if they are in the right place at the right time. Ya never know!! What mand or women speaking of the opposite gender doesn't brag on certain things. You also have a great day!!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

@Facts- You say that their is no lawsuits on contracts. Have you ever heard of a Civil Suit.

How about case #CL09000636-00
Plaintiff: AMERIGAS PROPANE L P VS
Defendant: PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY

The Hopewell News ran a story on July 8, 2010. The story stated that Judge Sharratt struck down a Defense Plea by Prince George County in a Civil Suit brought by Amerigas Propane.

Amerigas is seeking damages from PG County for $27,000. The article says that Amerigas was awarded a contract to provide propane to the School and Administrative Buildings. They allege that the county reneged on the contract 3 months later.

Amerigas' complaint is that even though they had the lowest bid, PG took the contract from them and gave it to the propane company G. Reid Foster worked for at the time. Mr. Foster was and still is a PG Board Of Supervisors member. Amerigas alleges, even though he abstained from the vote to renege the contract, he did not abstain from the discussion. Amerigas alleges that Mr. Foster was a vocal opponent to Amerigas getting the contract.

Because of Judge Sharratts ruling PG could be on the hook for $27,000 because Mr. Foster did not abstain from the discussions involving the propane contract, because he had a vested interest in what company was awarded the contract. He worked for the propane company that ended up with the contract.

As the printing of the Hopewell News on July 8, 2010 according to the article Prince George County Administrator John Kines the case was still pending and he could not comment on it and PG would go forward with their defense.

When you look up the court case on the web site it does show that an order was entered on 6/7/2010, but it does not state what the order is.

This is a lawsuit pertaining to contracts.

The case you are referring to being dismissed was the Colonial Heights case the first poster talked about.

You may not have heard about the Amerigas case because The Progress Index has not reported on it. It took the Hopewell News to bring this to lite.

Maybe you should do a little research yourself before posting ANONYMOUSLY yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Facts wrote:
Funny only if it "isn't" you. Good on the newspaper but WRONG AGAIN on the gas company. He did work part time for a gas company but it was never Amerigas!!!! AND as far as the reputation comment everyone in the world has one of them. It is what it is. I am sure that inappropriate comments have been made from a lot of people and they haven't been called down about them. One day their turn might come if they are in the right place at the right time. Ya never know!! What mand or women speaking of the opposite gender doesn't brag on certain things. You also have a great day!!!
This contract case dates back to 2008. The article says that The school Board awarded the contract to Amerigas, the Board of Supervisors which Reid is a member of, reneged on the contract. Even though Reid did not vote he did not abstain from the arguments. Consequently The Board of Supervisors awarded the contract to the propane company that Reid worked for at the time.

Do you get it now, the Hawk said as he ate the prey.
Facts

Mckenney, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Hopewell News is no different than any other newspaper on facts and stories being correct. As far as a court case it seems the focus is on the board of supervisors and not who actually was awarding the contract as was stated previously and "I" am fully aware of the court case with Amerigas, WHICH "AGAIN" HE DIDN'T WORK FOR THAT COMPANY. "ALSO", I have done my homework and know the facts. I was at the board meetings and the court hearings. Anything else!!!!!!!!!!

You people have nothing better to do but dog someone for the benefit of someone else. That is all this whole conversation is about. IT ISN'T ABOUT THE FACTS OF "ANYTHING". That is really not what you people really want to hear. The truth and facts are boing to people who like to stir the "s---" pot!!!!!!!!!!
PG County

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Facts wrote:
Hopewell News is no different than any other newspaper on facts and stories being correct. As far as a court case it seems the focus is on the board of supervisors and not who actually was awarding the contract as was stated previously and "I" am fully aware of the court case with Amerigas, WHICH "AGAIN" HE DIDN'T WORK FOR THAT COMPANY. "ALSO", I have done my homework and know the facts. I was at the board meetings and the court hearings. Anything else!!!!!!!!!!
You people have nothing better to do but dog someone for the benefit of someone else. That is all this whole conversation is about. IT ISN'T ABOUT THE FACTS OF "ANYTHING". That is really not what you people really want to hear. The truth and facts are boing to people who like to stir the "s---" pot!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody has said that Reid worked for Amrigas. The article states that the contract was taken away from Amrigas and given to the propane company that Reid worked for, Not Amerigas.

We will all agree that Reid did not work for Amerigas.

The contract went to the propane company that Reid worked for in 2008.

You may have been at the Board Meetings and at the Court case, but you seem to have a problem comprehending what people are writing.

You are so adamant to clear Reids name that you are trying to add words to what people have written.

REID DID NOT WORK FOR AMERIGAS. THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE DID NOT STATE THE HE WORKED FOR AMERIGAS EITHER.

HE WORKED FOR THE PROPANE COMPANY THAT THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OR THE SCHOOL BOARD AWARDED THE CONTRACT TO AFTER THEY RENEGED ON THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT.

As you should know because you were there as you say. If this is the way people that run PG comprehend things, no wonder the law suit had to happen.

Yes newspapers get things wrong and have to retract information.

Your only argument has been that Reid did not work for Amerigas. Again no one said that he did.

If the news article is wrong set the record straight, if it is not then you are the one stirring the "S---" Pot.
PG County

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Nobody has said that Reid worked for Amrigas. The article states that the contract was taken away from Amrigas and given to the propane company that Reid worked for, Not Amerigas.

We will all agree that Reid did not work for Amerigas.

The contract went to the propane company that Reid worked for in 2008.

You may have been at the Board Meetings and at the Court case, but you seem to have a problem comprehending what people are writing.

You are so adamant to clear Reids name that you are trying to add words to what people have written.

REID DID NOT WORK FOR AMERIGAS. THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE DID NOT STATE THE HE WORKED FOR AMERIGAS EITHER.

HE WORKED FOR THE PROPANE COMPANY THAT THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OR THE SCHOOL BOARD AWARDED THE CONTRACT TO AFTER THEY RENEGED ON THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT.

As you should know because you were there as you say. If this is the way people that run PG comprehend things, no wonder the law suit had to happen.

Yes newspapers get things wrong and have to retract information.

Your only argument has been that Reid did not work for Amerigas. Again no one said that he did.

If the news article is wrong set the record straight, if it is not then you are the one stirring the "S---" Pot.
PG County

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

@Facts- you are in such a hurry to get the facts correct, that you can not comprehend the fact that no one said Reid worked for Amerigas.

What has been stated is that the contract (which the Board of Supervisors reneged On) was given to the company that Reid worked for at the time.

The School Board awarded the contract to Amrigas.

The Board of Supervisors reneged on that contract.

The contract was then awarded to the company that Reid worked for in 2008.

Reid abstained from the vote to renege on the contract.

The accusation is that Reid did not abstain from the discussion. Allegedly Reid was over heard talking about his dissatisfaction with the contract the School Board awarded.

Since this case is still ongoing no determination of the facts has been made.

You would think that the County would want to avoid any appearance of in propriety. Weather Reid was involved or not.
Facts

Mckenney, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

It takes more than one person to run a county. Finger pointing is what people are good at instead of looking at all angles of a situation or situations as to how the facts went down. When you pick out pieces of information to talk about, that becomes "not" totally factual.

If you really wanted the correct facts and not what was stated in the paper then you should go to the County for answers to find out all the details. All of it is not written in the paper and part of what "is" in the paper is incorrect.

On the first issue brought up in the very beginning "your facts are deluted, you don't know what you are talking about" AND on the second issue, not "all the facts" are being stated as to what took place.

Maybe the real question, accusation, or conversation should be:

1) are you trying to run for election?

OR

2) are you upset because people actually like Reid and call on him to get things done?

OR

3) is it that you just like to talk about people?

Once again there are a lot of people in this world in several prestigious positions that have tempers and reputations, it just hasn't been their turn to be in the lime light.
PG Local

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

well facts, Reid is in the lime light in a negative manner far too often and is a black eye on the county. His antics and unprofessionalism while conducting county business is well noted. I attend most board meetings and he is down right rude quite often and that is not the way to represent your constituents. I will ask the Hopewell News for a refund for my paper because according to you, they obviously don't know what they are doing. I don't know what prey you are eating hawk, I will give you one last hint. Yes I use a screen name as I work in the county and I am very close to retirement, I don't need the "Good old Boys" to mess that up as I know very well the reach they have. now you have hints of my age, work, and affiliations-happy hunting

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

Facts- you are so quick to condemn others about not getting facts straight, yet you were wrong in your first post regarding civil suits on contracts.

Fact: case#090000636-00 In PG Circuit Court proves your assertion that there are no civil suits for contracts wrong. Contract suits happen allot.

You jumped in telling people that they did not know what they were talking about and did not know the facts. On the Dismissed case you are correct and since you say that you are not Reid, then YOU also do not know all the facts either, you only know Reids side of the situation. I would think that his side of the story is going to benefit him. Unless you were there you do not know the whole story either.

Only the two people involved know what happened.

Another one of your facts in one of your posts was that Reid had not worked for a propane company for years. Apparently you did not comprehend the fact that this took place in 2008. Reid worked part time at a propane company during that time.

Another one of your facts was that Reid did not work for Amerigas, when no one posted that he did.

You claim to have done your homework and attended the Board Meetings and the Court Case (The Civil Suit), yet some of your facts are incorrect.

You say that you are not Reid, yet you know all the facts surrounding everything he has done. If you are not Reid than you do not know everything, you know what he has told you and nothing more.

For someone that claims to know the facts, you sure have been wrong allot.

I happen to know the father of the daughter in the Colonial Heights case and I am quite sure his "facts" are different from your "Facts", only the two involved know what truly happened. But it is a fact that Reid does not work in Colonial Heights any longer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

You are correct in your statement that it takes more than one person to run the county.

Reid is not just a citizen of PG; he is a member of the Board of Supervisors. As a Board Member his actions reflect on all of the Board Members and the residence of PG. He represents the county as an elected official. If he were just a resident of the county, all these News articles would be just a blip on the radar and may not have even made the papers.

You Mr. Facts enable and condone Reids behavior. You make excuse after excuse for his in appropriate behavior. You claim to know all these facts surrounding Reid, yet you claim not to be him. The only Facts you have are the ones he told you.

Maybe you should do a little more homework.

You are either a fellow Board Member or a PG county government employee. If you are a Board Member do you really think that someone would get any answers to their questions surrounding Reids actions. They are not going to comment on an ongoing Law suit, making you're statement void.

It is one thing for someone to have a temper and a reputation but it is another thing for someone to be a Bully and think they can do whatever they want and get away with it.

Maybe Mr. Facts you should remove your head from Reids hind parts and see what most of the county and those that work with Reid already know.
Facts

Mckenney, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

No, ONCE AGAIN I am not Reid. Sorry to disappoint...

Its good that you think you know everything because you are good friends with her father. WONDERFUL! It seems that your "facts" are a little one sided from being good friends. I'm not taking either side but you sure seem to be. I know what I heard from both parties. SOOOOOO its not a one sided story, AND I do have my facts straight in that regard. As far as knowing about the second issue if you attended the board meeting as you say then you would know that part of the facts that were stated were not put in the paper.

AND also by looking at your blogging from all sources as to what conversations you have talked about in other areas says alot about you and YOUR character. I don't need to have my head up someones hind parts to know the difference between someone stirring the pot and wanting to keep trouble going. Your temper and reputation supercede yourself as well. You obviously have a big burr you can't seem to remove.

I did not say that he hasn't worked for a gas company in years. I said he hasn't worked for the gas company for over a year and so what if he did work there briefly when that meeting took place in 2008, he is only one person when the board is made up of more than one.

TO QUOTE YOU:
"Yes I use a screen name as I work in the county and I am very close to retirement, I don't need the "Good old Boys" to mess that up as I know very well the reach they have. now you have hints of my age, work, and affiliations-happy hunting." YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T USE YOUR WORK SITE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE FOUND OUT!!! The hunt has ended.

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Prince George Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Prince George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••