burn victim police chase; Glenn fuselier faces 30 years after plead...

Full story: WTVR 10
The Colonial Heights man who tried to outrun police during a 50 mile chase with three children in his van pleads guilty to six felony charges. Full Story
No Komment

Richmond, VA

#1 Aug 31, 2010
I cannot believe no one has commented yet on this story. If this were a black or hispanic story I'm sure we would have quite a discussion here. Let me guess, you idiots that typically comment actually feel sorry for this ass clown who almost killed three children he was actually responsible for at the time!?! Come on racist Richmond, level the playing field, talk about what kind of idiot this is!
StarofVa

Richmond, VA

#2 Aug 31, 2010
@No Komment, Im so glad you said it! I cannot believe this is the same wtvr forum...
outside looking in

Petersburg, VA

#3 Sep 1, 2010
I'm guessing they feeling sorry for this person because him mom spoke about him not receiving the proper type of mental treatment and he was a burn victim a couple years ago. That's no excuse in my book. Why is it everytime a person goes to jail and face a great amount of time they have some type on MENTAL HISTORY?!
Seriously

Petersburg, VA

#4 Sep 1, 2010
Why does EVERYTHING have to be a black and white issue? Why make everything about the race of someone? What he did was stupid and it would have been stupid if he was black, hispanic, native american or asian! Find something more productive to do with your time that complain because no one is complaining about an article and the race of the person!
WOW

Richmond, VA

#5 Sep 1, 2010
Ofcourse we know what color #'s 1, 2 & 3 are. I wish they had a symbol on judge it that meant "retard".
outside looking in

Petersburg, VA

#6 Sep 1, 2010
What color am I Smarty? So i can prove you wrong IDIOT!!!! Its not about what race you are its ALL about the crime to me. Thank You!!!
WOW

Richmond, VA

#7 Sep 1, 2010
YOUR BLACK PROBABLY & OFCOURSE YOUR NOT GOING TO ADMIT IT, I WOULDNT EITHER!! ALSO KEEPING ON WITH THE NEGATIVITY AS THE FIRST 2, SMARTY!! I DID NOT START TALKING ABOUT RACE, THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY, ITS REDICULOUS!!!!
outside looking in

Petersburg, VA

#8 Sep 1, 2010
You were assuming i was black because of my comment and if that not about race thatn what is it....it wasn't nothing negative about my comment i just had a question and is because of his physical appearance from a burn accident that society should have sympathy for him? NO!!! He didn't think about nobody at the time but his self when he was on a high speed chase w/ toddlers in the car. And i'm not BLACK.....LOL next guess A-hole...lol
Anonymous

Mechanicsville, VA

#9 Sep 1, 2010
The logic of morons...

If you're against racism, you must be a minority
Torch

Bristow, VA

#10 Sep 1, 2010
This guy is a piece of crap! Who in their right mind would be involved in a high speed chase from the police especially with children in the car? This turd only thought about himself! He did not think about the children or other people on the highway. I say lock his “Freddy Krueger” looking butt up for the rest of his life. I have no pity for sh*theads like this. They are a drain on our society. Figures his piece of crap mother would be talking about his “mental condition”. That is just another crutch people use when they or someone they care about does stupid sh*t. It ranks up there with the people that use religion to justify the dumb sh*t they do. Yes I am passing “judgment” on this sh*thead. If he did not want others to “judge” him, he should have not put his dumb*ss in the news! There, I just played the “religion card”, so come on all you bible thumpers, criticize me for passing judgment. I think the justice system should burn him at the stake….. Wait! That already happened! Now, for all the racist, I’m white, and the only “type” of people I don’t like is criminals and criminal enablers! What do you think about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Howlett Tue Mansion Hiller 11
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Tue happywithspeedy 3
Report bad work from Kenny Amos here. Tue JJJ 12
Is Edwina Daniel a good Realtor? (Dec '13) Dec 12 Cramaz 27
City Attorney Resigns Dec 6 Mansion Hiller 3
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Dec 5 Zipperhead 46
Prince George Missing Man (Sep '08) Dec 1 anonymous 56
Prince George Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prince George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prince George News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prince George

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:14 pm PST