Police arrest man for killing to men ...

Police arrest man for killing to men - wtvr

There are 124 comments on the WTVR story from May 7, 2010, titled Police arrest man for killing to men - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Joyce Gholston and her family are in shock. Her 22 year old son, Alfred Piker was one of two men gunned down this morning in Prince George County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
eazy e

Richmond, VA

#126 Jan 5, 2012
forget everybody who talk bad bout ray&beans they my dogs for life
ur ex

Saint Paul, MN

#127 Apr 23, 2012
well first i would like 2 say r.i.p beanz i loved u like no other ull never know how much u meant 2 me its been years later & im still in pain my only regrate i couldit see u sooner.. r.i.p 2 ur friend also shaun i didit know him but i knew u.. nobody lives a perfect life everybody makes mistakes sadly u didit have time 2 correct them u was taken 2 young ull live on threw me & ur mom/stepfather/family intill me meet againgoodbye 4 now i love u beanz r.i.p ur Rich girl
ur ex

Saint Paul, MN

#128 Apr 23, 2012
eazy e wrote:
forget everybody who talk bad bout ray&beans they my dogs for life
dats what im saying people got me heated reading some of this but point is 2people lost there life regardless of what they did or didit do
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#129 Apr 23, 2012
Records check wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Alfred Lee Piker, Jr. had convictions in Hopewell for contempt, abusive language, destruction of property with intent. He had been charged with several crimes that were dismissed such as assault and battery. I didn't see any drug related convictions but can't be sure.
Mr. Rashawn Dawnta Jones had convictions in Prince George for seat belt violations and driving without a license. He had a possession of cocaine charge pending. I didn't see any drug convictions but can't be sure.
This is a very tragic event for all of the people involved and their families.
two clowns that ought to be in jail getting punked out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City council Wed VN Vet 88
Enforce The Laws May 2 citizen of CP 5
Looking for soldier May 1 Looking 1
my bee Apr 20 lovydovy 2
Get rid of the career Politicians Apr 18 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Who knows Brian Canter? Apr 16 Heather 1
Why I hate hopewell va (Jan '11) Apr 11 VN Vet 91
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prince George Mortgages