Police arrest man for killing to men - wtvr

Full story: WTVR 124
Joyce Gholston and her family are in shock. Her 22 year old son, Alfred Piker was one of two men gunned down this morning in Prince George County. Full Story
reader

United States

#102 May 18, 2010
actions equals consequences.
stunned

Richmond, VA

#103 May 18, 2010
have you idiots lost your flippin minds I hope you are held responsible if something happens to an innocent woman and her children your name is not posted on here is it??????... but I bet the police wouldnt have any trouble tracing it you ignorant freaks. You dont post personal info @!!!!!!
Ciara Thomas

Midlothian, VA

#104 May 18, 2010
Alfred And Rashawn was 2 good men. they were 2 care hearted men i knew them like that i was around them everyday. Rashawn leaves behind 2 baby girls .... that man who did the shooting needs 2 get the chair .... now we have 2 go on knowing they aint never comen back that is what hutrs the most .......... he needs 2 be in jail for life or get the chair .. they in a better place now but there time the sick men took there time... it do not matter wat happen nobody has the right to shoot nobody/ take a life
Ciara Thomas

Midlothian, VA

#105 May 18, 2010
rashawn and alfred was 2 good man ... they didnt deserve this..
i dont understand because alfred and the man who killed them was good friends . rashawn leaves behind 2 baby girls.. what hurts the most they aint never comen. they were well known in hopewell everybody loved them if they had sum in u needed it they will give it 2 u .... that men that killed them deserve 2 die because he took 2 lives and no it was not there time he took there time. no matter what happen noone has the right to take noone life and thatS what he did he is a sick ass man he needs 2 get the chair
R.I.P BEANZ & RAY YALL ALWAYS BE IN MII THOUGHTS UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN SAVE A SPOT FA ME
QUITA

Midlothian, VA

#109 May 18, 2010
ALFRED & RASHAWN REST IN PEACE ! WE WILL GET JUSTICE ! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN BELIEVE THAT ! WE WILL MEET AGAIN ! SAVE A SEAT FOR ME ! I LOVE YALL !
QUITA

Midlothian, VA

#111 May 18, 2010
Mort wrote:
<quoted text>2 young guys try to get over on someone,this has got to be a familar story.if they were selling crack they got what they deserved.
YOU TALKING BOUT THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE ! HOW COULD YOU SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT ! YOU DIDN'T KNOW THEM SO HOW CAN YOU SAY THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE ! ONLY IF YOU KNEW WHAT I KNEW ! IF THEY DID SELL DRUGS THAT DON'T MEAN THAT THEY DESERVED TO GET MURDERED & STRIPPED OUT OF THEIR CLOTHES ! DOUG IS A FUCKING CRACKHEAD ! HE SMOKE CRACK SO WHAT DID HE DESERVE ! DEATH ROW ! & LIKE I SAID WE WILL GET JUSTICE ! I NEVER THOUGHT ADULTS COULD BE SO STUPID & SAY THE SHIT THEY SAY !
let me guess

Plano, TX

#112 May 19, 2010
QUITA wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU TALKING BOUT THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE ! HOW COULD YOU SAY SOME **** LIKE THAT ! YOU DIDN'T KNOW THEM SO HOW CAN YOU SAY THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE ! ONLY IF YOU KNEW WHAT I KNEW ! IF THEY DID SELL DRUGS THAT DON'T MEAN THAT THEY DESERVED TO GET MURDERED & STRIPPED OUT OF THEIR CLOTHES ! DOUG IS A **** CRACKHEAD ! HE SMOKE CRACK SO WHAT DID HE DESERVE ! DEATH ROW ! & LIKE I SAID WE WILL GET JUSTICE ! I NEVER THOUGHT ADULTS COULD BE SO STUPID & SAY THE **** THEY SAY !
you're stupid? if not you sure sound stupid. Are you slow? or too many babies sitting on your lap too speak correctly
pg chick

Colonial Heights, VA

#113 Sep 11, 2010
rumor or truth wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck Doug , you had choices that you've been choosing for the last 20 years or more . in and out of recovery , smoking crack , popping pills and doing anything to get it . I don't know why those boys didn't want to let you suck them off to get another hit but you could have always went back to your dad's house , like you used to . The boys would have been alright without their little league uniforms but they'll always miss you showing them that extra attention out at the cabin . We'll miss you out at the hunt club ,I'll always remember singeing the hairs in your crack with the hot barrel of my shotgun .......You were into everything but a strong man's arms , guess you'll find a pair now . Big Bro
You are a sick person with no truth you must think about sucking a man off you sick sob,kiss a**
pg chick

Colonial Heights, VA

#114 Sep 11, 2010
All you people commenting, you don't know what really happened. So keep your comments to yourself.
so what are saying

Hopewell, VA

#115 Sep 13, 2010
pg chick wrote:
All you people commenting, you don't know what really happened. So keep your comments to yourself.
Do you know what happened? Or did the local p.d tell you their made up crap about a fight breaking out inside of the house? Doug is sitting around, sucking his thumb, just like he used to at work.
You can defend him, if you must but you still have to accept the facts; He is a faggot azz gump! That he used to ride the barrel of a warm shotgun and a bunch of nothing azz jigaboos from Hopewell were the recipients of his hard earned cash for the lst year of his freedom....Tell him to get another credit card and buy a lot of shit in Richmond, then come and sell it at Dance's for half price. better yet, you do it; crack ho
dat wuzz mii br0th3r

Hopewell, VA

#116 Sep 13, 2010
They are thugs wrote:
<quoted text>
They show pretty photos of them boys, but they're thug drug dealers
It shouldnt matter wat they did<all that matterz iz he took their lives, n took them away 4rm ppl dat luv them,or n mii brother case took him away 4rm hiz kidz...I dont think u understand wat dem boyz meant 2 us..2 u they were just thug azz drug dealers,bt 2 me n mii family they were doin wat they had 2 do 2 pay da billz n take care of their fam.. I would greatly appreciate if u would nt make n e more bad commentz on mii deceased brother n mii dear friend,n i wish errbody would just let mii boyz rest n peace,n 2 mii family n beanz family mr.dougherty will get watz cumin 2 him very soon...2 MORE MONTHZ TIL COURT,CANT WAIT.....
dat wuzz mii br0th3r

Hopewell, VA

#117 Sep 13, 2010
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THOSE DRUG DEALERS GOT WHAT THEY DESRERVED WITH THE SAME JUDGEMENT YOU USE SO SHALL YOU BE JUDGE WE ALL FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THROUGH WHAT THOSE TWO BOYS FAMILIES ARE GOING THROUGH OR TO WATCH A SMALL CHILD CALLING FOR DADA WHO WILL NEVER SEE HIM HIM AGAIN .I DIDN'T KNOW THEM but LIVED NEAR THERE RELATIVES THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THEN YOU OR I ,LOOK IN YOUR OWN CLOSET'S YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED AT WHAT YOUR OWN FAMILY IS DOING!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#118 Sep 13, 2010
dat wuzz mii br0th3r wrote:
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THOSE DRUG DEALERS GOT WHAT THEY DESRERVED WITH THE SAME JUDGEMENT YOU USE SO SHALL YOU BE JUDGE WE ALL FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THROUGH WHAT THOSE TWO BOYS FAMILIES ARE GOING THROUGH OR TO WATCH A SMALL CHILD CALLING FOR DADA WHO WILL NEVER SEE HIM HIM AGAIN .I DIDN'T KNOW THEM but LIVED NEAR THERE RELATIVES THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THEN YOU OR I ,LOOK IN YOUR OWN CLOSET'S YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED AT WHAT YOUR OWN FAMILY IS DOING!
hope you all learned from your mistakes, some are more deadly than others. get saved and let GOD direct your life, if not the debil will be your driver on the race track of life.
Did Some Time with Doug

Chesterfield, MO

#119 Sep 16, 2010
I did a few months time two cells over from Doug. Gave him a haircut the week after this happened, played ball with him on the rec yard, and sat around hearing the truth. He knows he messed up and his exact words when I was cutting his hair were "I am just ready to get the sentence."
He talked openly about his drug problem and I can tell you it eats him alive daily knowing his little boys are out there. Stuff like this happens when drugs are involved. And for those who think I am not keeping it real Doug is in 1C Cell 3. All parties are guilty, and to the one who got away you better wake the f up because he is angry at himself for not getting you too.
funny story

Hopewell, VA

#120 Sep 16, 2010
Did Some Time with Doug wrote:
I did a few months time two cells over from Doug. Gave him a haircut the week after this happened, played ball with him on the rec yard, and sat around hearing the truth. He knows he messed up and his exact words when I was cutting his hair were "I am just ready to get the sentence."
He talked openly about his drug problem and I can tell you it eats him alive daily knowing his little boys are out there. Stuff like this happens when drugs are involved. And for those who think I am not keeping it real Doug is in 1C Cell 3. All parties are guilty, and to the one who got away you better wake the f up because he is angry at himself for not getting you too.
he probably won't get more than 20 years, pg ca was already vying to get him off with self-defense or at a maximum voluntary manslaughter.
The only reason he's angry that the other guy got away is because his dumbass wouldn't be in jail. Next time don't hesitate. Don't worry about the kids, I'll raise em decently. Too bad that the ca took away the death penalty.He's going to be angry when he finds out who the kids' stepdad is; oh well. The mouse plays when the cat is away.........
Did Some Time with Doug

Chesterfield, MO

#121 Sep 17, 2010
@funny story

Do you man but I can tell you in the environment he is living there is more to worry about than who is fucking his lady. Where he is headed it is about survival and not much else. He knows that and at a minimum he will go straight to Level 4. Real talk, do what you can for the kids and that is all you can do.
ridor9th

Hopewell, VA

#122 Sep 19, 2010
Whoa. I was arrested recently on a ludicrous charge which left me in an unit with Douglas Daughtery at Riverside Regional Jail.

I'm Deaf. By the way, the charges against me were immediately dismissed in less than 3 minutes after the court began!

However, when I was stuck in RRJ for 18 days, Doug and I chatted a lot. Doug is a teddy bear. He loves his kids.

And I believe he truly are sorry about the killings. How do I know? He cried almost every night in his room. What happened on August 23, 2010 will always stick on him.

But I want to share the information -- Doug is kind, generous, heartbroken and remorseful.

I do appreciate him when I was there mainly because the officers in the jail was truly nasty to me. They refused to turn the captions on these TVs. They often took the notepad which I wrote down to communicate and threw it away in trash bin WITHOUT reading my comments. I literally begged to have an access to TTY, a device for Deaf people to call whoever they want. TTY is in a conference room, far away from my unit. I was repeatedly denied to use the TTY and guess what? I hadn't talked nor see my mother for 18 days. There was too many discrimination against me as Deaf individual. Many officers are abrasive.

Doug & one other dude in #10 stood up for me when the officers kept on ignoring my pleas the whole day. The guy from #10 shouted something at the officer which prompted them to place the #10 guy in solitary confinement since last week on Wednesday.

You see, they defended me and stood up when they saw that I was being discriminated incessantly. For that, I do appreciate 'em during my brief stay at RRJ.

Yeah, Doug loaned me several books for me to read since I gave up begging the officers to let me pick the books from the library. For that, I appreciate him and few others.

Cheers,

R-
old friend-TF

Midlothian, VA

#123 Sep 25, 2010
ridor9th wrote:
Whoa. I was arrested recently on a ludicrous charge which left me in an unit with Douglas Daughtery at Riverside Regional Jail.
I'm Deaf. By the way, the charges against me were immediately dismissed in less than 3 minutes after the court began!
However, when I was stuck in RRJ for 18 days, Doug and I chatted a lot. Doug is a teddy bear. He loves his kids.
And I believe he truly are sorry about the killings. How do I know? He cried almost every night in his room. What happened on August 23, 2010 will always stick on him.
But I want to share the information -- Doug is kind, generous, heartbroken and remorseful.
I do appreciate him when I was there mainly because the officers in the jail was truly nasty to me. They refused to turn the captions on these TVs. They often took the notepad which I wrote down to communicate and threw it away in trash bin WITHOUT reading my comments. I literally begged to have an access to TTY, a device for Deaf people to call whoever they want. TTY is in a conference room, far away from my unit. I was repeatedly denied to use the TTY and guess what? I hadn't talked nor see my mother for 18 days. There was too many discrimination against me as Deaf individual. Many officers are abrasive.
Doug & one other dude in #10 stood up for me when the officers kept on ignoring my pleas the whole day. The guy from #10 shouted something at the officer which prompted them to place the #10 guy in solitary confinement since last week on Wednesday.
You see, they defended me and stood up when they saw that I was being discriminated incessantly. For that, I do appreciate 'em during my brief stay at RRJ.
Yeah, Doug loaned me several books for me to read since I gave up begging the officers to let me pick the books from the library. For that, I appreciate him and few others.
Cheers,
R-
I knew Doug, I use to work near his office years ago. I've wondered what was going on with him ever since this happend and his time at RRJ. He is a teddy bear and a very sweet guy who got caught up in something he can't take back. He got me a job years ago when the job I had was getting difficult for me. I knew him and some of his family and I think of all of them and this terrible situation all the time. Especially when you haven't seen him in years and then you see him on television with a mug shot, broke my heart. Infact I was in disbelief. I hope everyone involved heals from this. I am glad you shared your time with him on here and to let you know i don't doupt he stood up for you.
no spin zone

Hopewell, VA

#124 Oct 17, 2010
The only problem is that he isn't facing the death penalty but his sentence won't even be anywhere near the alternative maximum of life, anyways. He'll get 15 or 20 years and if they can they will downgrade it to voluntary manslaughter and give him 3 years. You can tell there wasn't a proper investigation because they never took the palm prints off of the golf cart in the yard, where they were partying.
While the first on the scene, still insist that an altercation took place in the home.
Prince George vote Tea Party in Nov..time for the liberalism trash to get out of Virginia.
Slurpee Summit

Hopewell, VA

#125 Nov 29, 2010
pg chick wrote:
Are we finding out, yet? Interesting developments. These guys were never in the house. Sitting in the yard, smoking, drinking and laughing; some argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... 12 hr SOS 26
Ethanol Smell Tue hopeful 8
Mom and Pop restaurant in Chester VA Tue Robin 4
"ancors away" banned? (Mar '14) Sep 14 aasdf 5
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Unarmed young WHITE Man shot by Black Officer i... Sep 4 Buddy Mitchell 2
Would you hire an unlicensed, uninsured contra... Sep 2 Buddy Mitchell 36
•••
•••
•••

Prince George Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Prince George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••