Police arrest man for killing to men - wtvr

Full story: WTVR 124
Joyce Gholston and her family are in shock. Her 22 year old son, Alfred Piker was one of two men gunned down this morning in Prince George County. Full Story
Angry White Man

Hopewell, VA

#21 May 8, 2010
I can identify with the victim's families . Why on God's green earth do these weak minded white individuals keep stooping down on the levels for this monkeys to prosper . They continue to give away their heritage , they give them their lives , their daughters and sons . Why are they giving away their freedom as if these monkeys just couldn't kill each other and be satisfied . Sick and tired of everyone trying to turn the world brown , things were so much better when everyone mingled with their own kind . If we killed one of our own , then noone had anything to say except ," Lock that sorry azz m-f up and throw away the key ." I want my damn country back , England be on the look out , I'm coming home !"
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#22 May 8, 2010
Angry White Man wrote:
I can identify with the victim's families . Why on God's green earth do these weak minded white individuals keep stooping down on the levels for this **** to prosper . They continue to give away their heritage , they give them their lives , their daughters and sons . Why are they giving away their freedom as if these **** just couldn't kill each other and be satisfied . Sick and tired of everyone trying to turn the world brown , things were so much better when everyone mingled with their own kind . If we killed one of our own , then noone had anything to say except ," Lock that sorry **** m-f up and throw away the key ." I want my damn country back , England be on the look out , I'm coming home !"
Say Bye you bigot!
Angry White Man

Hopewell, VA

#23 May 8, 2010
bigot: a person who is intolerant of any differing creed , belief or opinion . kettle calling the pot black , LMAO........ Hasta La Vista Bigot !
Chestergal

Colonial Heights, VA

#24 May 8, 2010
your all ridiculous..the victims were drug dealers not stand up citizens and Doug yes he used to be a good person until crack got a hold of him I grew up with him...I know..but crack and any hard core drug changes people and people's personality so in essence he is no better than the dealers themselves..for anyone to get on TV and say these were good boys is ludicris and for anyone to say Doug was a good person is ludicris too..none of these people were good anymore..period...all the innocent family members deserve the prayers no one else!
define arguing

Hopewell, VA

#25 May 8, 2010
Chestergal wrote:
your all ridiculous..the victims were drug dealers not stand up citizens and Doug yes he used to be a good person until crack got a hold of him I grew up with him...I know..but crack and any hard core drug changes people and people's personality so in essence he is no better than the dealers themselves..for anyone to get on TV and say these were good boys is ludicris and for anyone to say Doug was a good person is ludicris too..none of these people were good anymore..period...all the innocent family members deserve the prayers no one else!
Does being a pharmacist mean that he's a bad guy ? he didn't invent the stuff , but he knows there's a market for it and he distributes it . No matter what the side effects , he kindly bottles it , bags it and hands it on over . Would there be a drug dealer , if there weren't a drug user ?SN: Oh , I'm going to buy a lot of this stuff that has no purpose .
Chestergal

Colonial Heights, VA

#26 May 8, 2010
being a pharmacist is legal being a crack dealer is not
define arguing

Hopewell, VA

#27 May 8, 2010
alcohol and cigarettes are legal too but what does that have to do with the price of tea ?
define arguing

Hopewell, VA

#28 May 8, 2010
The point is there are a lot of things that are bad for you but when you allow someone else to determine which ones they can control and monitor as a guide to how they want you to get the substance that will kill you , then does it really matter who it comes from ? or is functionality an issue ?
define arguing

Hopewell, VA

#29 May 8, 2010
well to me it seems as if they only legalize drugs that create long term side effects , so that you can give all of your money to a pharmaceutical company instead doing things that will really allow you to enjoy the rest of a lifetime .....instead of treating liver disease , several types of cancer and whatever else their so-called legalized drugs make a part of your now shortened life . just an opinion though
Chestergal

Colonial Heights, VA

#30 May 8, 2010
so go hit your crack pipe and get off the computer trying to start a arguement
Truth

Chesterfield, VA

#31 May 8, 2010
It is sad for all the families but, not so much for those involved. When you are dealing with drugs at 4 AM in the morning there are two things that can usually happen, 1)You could end up dead or 2) you could end up in jail for a long time !
Sounds to me that all got what they wanted except for the lucky one who got away. I hope this is your wake up call ?
define arguing

Hopewell, VA

#32 May 8, 2010
Chestergal wrote:
so go hit your crack pipe and get off the computer trying to start a arguement
I wasn't entertaining you for the purpose of an argument because what I stated couldn't be refuted . And if I were to engage in any process concerning cocaine , cocaine hydrochloride , crack or any variation there of , it definitely wouldn't be for consumption . It's always a pleasure to interact with the small minded individuals to understand where these good ole Americans get their ideas from . Probably the same thing you told Douggie , won't get me like that ...ROTFL
High

Hopewell, VA

#33 May 8, 2010
Truth wrote:
It is sad for all the families but, not so much for those involved. When you are dealing with drugs at 4 AM in the morning there are two things that can usually happen, 1)You could end up dead or 2) you could end up in jail for a long time !
Sounds to me that all got what they wanted except for the lucky one who got away. I hope this is your wake up call ?
must be four things you can get 1) dead 2) jail 3) high and 4)a hardworking man's life .....people probably prefer the latter two
u r a complete azzhole

Hopewell, VA

#34 May 8, 2010
High wrote:
<quoted text>must be four things you can get 1) dead 2) jail 3) high and 4)a hardworking man's life .....people probably prefer the latter two
A shame
Wake Up People

Troy, VA

#35 May 8, 2010
Well three people have had their lives taken away. I can only pray for those family members that has to deal with it. Only God can judge all of those actions. People need to stop judging. We really dont know what really happen there. Right now it is two sides of this story. The one that got away and the one sitting in jail. Please stop judging people and nothing that happen was really worth 3 lives.
Chestergal

Colonial Heights, VA

#36 May 8, 2010
Im small minded and your the idiot who thinks its ok to supply drugs to drug dealers...just sayin...your an idiot and probably a liberal idiot to boot!
freaking IDIOT

Frisco, TX

#37 May 8, 2010
define arguing wrote:
The point is there are a lot of things that are bad for you but when you allow someone else to determine which ones they can control and monitor as a guide to how they want you to get the substance that will kill you , then does it really matter who it comes from ? or is functionality an issue ?
You must be a crack dealer as well?
Chestergal

Colonial Heights, VA

#38 May 8, 2010
freaking IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a crack dealer as well?
Thank you freaking idiot my point is made!!
Sick

Newport News, VA

#39 May 8, 2010
The real victims here, are the children, now they will be without a father, and the families wont have their sons, or brothers. Just think, how would he had reacted if his children were asleep in the house.
I dont care how u characterize Doug, what kind of decent human being would strip clothes off os someone, shoot them multiple times, and than proceed to shoot the next one, a second time in the face, while, hes down, crawling trying to get away...and than on top of than, run after the third victim and try to execute him as well, only a animal could do this, if only our law sentenced people, under the "eye for an eye" rule..things would be diffrent, because doug would have a shot gun to his face, butt naked..JMO
define arguing

Hopewell, VA

#40 May 8, 2010
Actually , I'm a conservative . Although my stance doesn't predate the views acquainted with liberism as the fundamental ideas of liberty and equality . I wouldn't sell crack because the white people that desire it wouldn't ride through my neighborhood and say ," You got some crap ? " ; therefore , I would be sitting around with the crap forever and it wouldn't be economically beneficial . The fact is , chestergal and freaking idiot , that your people as a whole with the best of the best still can't function in society without some kind of vice ; whether it be legal or illegal . You will always be underacheivers and you'll always want what you can't afford . And when the latter is realized , your weakened state of minds has to find a cloud to put between reality and yourselves . I might be deemed an idiot but I don't have to result to name calling just because your time as a nation is almost completed . As Japan and China slowly consumes the wealth of the U.S your days as a sovereignty will surely come . That's when you'll take up arms and do the exact thing that crack should have lead Douggie to do in a faster fashion , take your own pathetic miserable lives . Swallow that pill prescribed by a freaking true conservative ......If you can't afford to ,then learn to live within your means .(Budget not Deficit)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
March 9th Important Date Thu Retired School Te... 10
Low water pressure at Bexley Mobile Home Park Mar 4 Silent Echo 6
Herea s why you have low water pressure in Pete... Feb 27 iloveapples 1
Courts: Man guilty of sodomizing girl in '08 (Aug '09) Feb 25 advocate 2 19
Gay wanting to hook up Feb 21 chrissyboychrissyboy 2
Raises in budget for PG teachers Feb 14 countyresident 1
Petersburg sees green with new golf clubhouse Feb 13 Silent Echo 1
Prince George Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web