Hopewell police identify shooting victim

Hopewell police identify shooting victim

There are 5 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from May 28, 2010, titled Hopewell police identify shooting victim. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

Hopewell police have identified the man found dead early yesterday morning as Johnell Christian Haynes, 23, of Prince George County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

free to speak

United States

#1 May 28, 2010
another young person bites the dust....my condolences to the family.

“America is great , not people”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2010
I'm sure this case will be resolved quickly . Let me be the first , Hopewell/Prince George might be gunning for that title this year . Condolences to the family as well , yep , we all know how good of a guy he was . He didn't deserve to die like that as if there is really a good way to die . Collard greends , potato salad and a few nice prayers ...don't use too much salt ; high blood pressure isn't a good way to contribute towards death either .Rest in Pieces , Young Black Man !

Location hidden

#3 May 28, 2010
Oh yeah , Rest in peace , Gary Coleman !
Speaking

Richmond, VA

#4 May 28, 2010
I knew of this young man and he was talented why are ppl killing its not cool to take a person life your not getting respect for it, what are you trying to prove Nothing thats worth taking a life hopewell is small they should be able to find who dis this RIP Kyle!!!! Heart go's out to the familt!!:(

Location hidden

#5 May 28, 2010
Speaking wrote:
I knew of this young man and he was talented why are ppl killing its not cool to take a person life your not getting respect for it, what are you trying to prove Nothing thats worth taking a life hopewell is small they should be able to find who dis this RIP Kyle!!!! Heart go's out to the familt!!:(
you're probably young as well as naive but killing isn't supposed to be about gaining respect . Killing is supposed to further your chances of living and leading whatever kind of life that you choose to live , free of the consequences of whatever actions that lead up to killing . example : americans no longer wanting to be taxed by the english or britain ; so , they started killing until they were left alone . Now , I'm not insinuating that whomever killed that guy will take it where it really needs to go , there were three of them walking before the shooting . I would heavily weigh every probable situation that could occur between this person and I , if I were the shooter and he was just a witness . And if I were the witness , I would consider every reason as to why the shooter should leave me alive . Being that it is Hopewell , the shooter is looking for someone for the witness to kill , the witness already told his baby mama , the shooter already told his baby mama that the witness did it or whenever they more than likely left from 7-11 or someone's home ; somebody has already phoned in a few tips . That's just an opinion . There are no secrets in Hopewell .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petersburg hit with lawsuit over $1.2 million i... (Sep '16) Sep '16 True Judgement 1
Parkland Ventures - Bexley Mobile Home Park (Aug '15) Apr '16 Sjn 4
Tilted Kilt (Jun '12) Jan '16 ITz me 8
News Hide-and-seek leads to trespassing charges in Va. (Aug '13) Jan '16 Random 2
News Prince George Missing Man (Sep '08) Jan '16 Random 57
Trending on Facebook: Bexley Mobile Home Park W... (Jan '16) Jan '16 mobilehomeparknews 1
Bexley Mobile Home Park: One Year After This Yo... (Jan '16) Jan '16 mobilehomeparknews 2

Prince George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prince George Mortgages