Disputanta woman killed at Seton Hall...

Disputanta woman killed at Seton Hall, trying to protect another student

Posted in the Prince George Forum

chase

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2010
A young 19 year old woman, Jessica Moore, living with her Mom in Disputanta, VA, but now an Honors Student/Sophmore at Seton Hall was shot and killed after midnight on Friday at a private fraternity party held at Seton Hall. She was trying to protect another student from the unknown gunman, and stepped between the two, when she was shot in the head. The gunman has not been identified as of yet, but he also shot 4 other persons at the party. The gunman had originally been refused entry to the party because he didn't want to pay the cover charge. My prayers are with her family in VA/TN/NJ. She was beautiful in her facebook photo being used by the media, but more importantly she was beautiful on the inside as she bravely stood to protect another person in the face of clear danger. She deserves to be remembered by all for her bravery, intelligence, and loving heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you missing your local boy Scott Stein aka ... 9 hr local nut 1
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) 14 hr Anoymous 4
News Petersburg woman buys smaller water meter to re... May '17 Sam 1
News Boppers Mystery Deepens Jan '17 let it die 4
News Petersburg hit with lawsuit over $1.2 million i... (Sep '16) Sep '16 True Judgement 1
Parkland Ventures - Bexley Mobile Home Park (Aug '15) Apr '16 Sjn 4
No Running Water Again | Bexley Mobile Home Par... (Feb '16) Feb '16 news 1

Prince George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prince George Mortgages