4,800 Gallons Of Gas Stolen From Distributor's Lot - News Story...

Police are looking for thieves who broke into a Prince George County fuel distributor's storage yard and made off with 4,800 gallons of gasoline valued at about $20,000. Prince George Police Lt. Full Story

“KEEPIN' IT REAL ”

Since: Mar 08

Washington, DC

#1 Jun 9, 2008
Lord Have Mercy --this is only the beginning I fear. Something's gotta give...and sooooon! People are so frustrated out here and the hotter it gets tempers do tend to flare up quicker... well whoever you are that stole the gas..gimme a call...LOLOLOLOL

Since: Apr 08

MARYLAND

#3 Jun 10, 2008
there is going to be alot more of this going on, the way the price is going up...watch
fed up with the mess

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2008
I knew it. It is only a matter of time. Poor folks are resourcefull and will resort to stealing gas if needed. I'll bet gas is being sold on a corner in SE DC somewhere. Oh the hood will survive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Wade 22 hr Dereliction of Duty 7
How does mail at Riverside work? Sat ponderful 2
Low water pressure at Bexley Mobile Home Park Jan 23 iloveapples 2
Bible Studies... Jan 22 Really 3
Pelham New Mayor of Hopewell! Jan 22 Camel on Wednesday 22
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Jan 21 Silent Echo 42
STOKES strikes again Jan 19 cramaz 15
Prince George Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prince George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:49 am PST