VA: Fatal shooting in Prince George called self defense

Nov 18, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rational Review

"A Prince George County man acted in self defense when he fatally shot a Hopewell man during a gathering last month, county authorities have determined.After an extensive investigation by Prince George police ...

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 172 of172
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texas Tornado

Glen Rose, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

MistressVictoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wouldn't know. I'm a military transplant and I don't have children.
Me living in Petersburg has nothing to do with the fact that you're still a moron without any semblance of manners. If you are who these other people say you are, I hope you are put to death for what you did. I also hope your crooked cop relatives get what is coming to them too, whether it's vigilante justice or rotting behind bars.
AMEN!!
dicksandwhiches

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Judged:

everybody should just calm down and have a dick sandwhich!!!
Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

What happened to Jeremy shouldn't have happened- his murderer will live with this the rest of his life and I hope it haunts him everyday until he gets his judgment...

Since: Sep 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Texas Tornado wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Jeremy's Aunt & there just aren't words to describe what I think about this. I have to pray that somehow the Feds will be brought into this case. My nephew deserves better than this. Define "Police Corruption" I can promise you that if Jeremy had shot & killed Andrew, he'd have been locked up THAT NIGHT & wouldn't have gotten out till yet!! Jeremy, we all love you & we won't let you be forgotten.
I am so sorry for your loss. you are in my prayers.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, not mad at all, what do I have to be mad about. I am amazed that anybody would even think that somebody could become mad at anything written on these bathroom walls of the internet. By the way, Skippy!
Jeremy Who?
why you keep saying that., like you dont care.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

friend of the fam wrote:
<quoted text> I see you're still at it . And it's obvious that a few of these people weren't athletes from the neck up but you just make sure that you don't give grades for the benefit of the athletic department in the future .( prepositional phrase included on purpose ) When you step into an arena for a fight , you ultimately claim to be prepared for the fight . However , I don't think that you are aware of what is at stake . To me , it seems as if you actually want to be a part of the consequences , just like White salty was before his true Identity was disclosed . Your apology is formally recanted and we'll see if a nice threat can be induced , then contact the administrator , which will in return contact the police and try to get the posters from these pages to make a public appearance in court and all of the anonymous will become the targets of their own volition . Ha Ha Ha ! Each and everyone that has something to say will be held accountable ; no pleas , no apologies and absolutely no bitchassness .
i am sorry for your loss. it is so hard losing someone you care about. you are in my prayers.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

hopewell wrote:
pLAIN TRUTH
YOUR A SICK BASTERD!!! DO YOU CUM ON YOURSELF? KNOWING YOU MURDERED SOMEONE? AND THEN GET ON HERE AND WRIGHT THIS PERVERT SHIT! YOUR MOMMA & DADDY ARE TO KILL YOU THEIR SELF! YOUR A WASTE OF LIFE! NO... YOUR GRANDMA & GRANDFATHER NEEDS TO SHOOT YO MOMMY &DADDY FOR HAVING A FREAKING DEVIL FOR A KID.. YOUR TIME IS COMING!!! WE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GO TO "PRISON" AND THE DAY YOU FINISH COLLEGE YOU WILL STILL BE IN PRISON, AND IF YOU EVER HAVE CHILDREN! THEM LIL BASTERDS WILL COME OUT RETARDED,CROSSED EYED,HAIR LIPPED, AND ALL THAT WILL BE PAY BACK FROM GOD. YOUR A SICK CHILD AND ONCE AGAIN YOUR PARENTS ARE WORSE FOR STANDING BEHIND YOU.. WE HATE TO SEE YOUR DADDY COME THROUGH THE GATE @ PM.....
not right to blame mom and dad. many parents bring their children up right and they go the wrong way.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Open minded wrote:
<quoted text>
Its clear this was a case of self defense. To believe that this was over street credit is silly and ignorant. I'm sure neither andrew nor his family has even posted on here but if they did i dont see where they talked trash about jeremy's family. From my view as an outsider with an open mind it is that friends of jeremy are acting as the evil person they say andrew is. It is sad one life is gone but to laughingly say things about someones family being killed and especially a child is horrifing. The hateful things you people say does not glorify your friend. Your comments leave us who wondering if jeremy was as evil as the words you people speak. I feel you people will not be happy untill someone else is killed. Is that the image you want people to see.
i agree with you. the words on here is awlful. a life was lost, and all you can think about is saying nasty things, some of you, that is.what if it was your loved one, would you want to read what people are saying on here. have a heart. this family is grieving.killing someone is never an answer to anything.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

RIP STYLES wrote:
send your emails to newsroom@progress-index.com
and let them know what you think of today's article of "drew" the victim! OMG
No coverage of his recent arrest for brandishing a fire arm, no mention of his name because his life is being threatened! What a joke! And apparently the CA of PG says it's ok to shoot someone just like you were shooting a duck?? Are all these people for real?? I pray that Jeremy's mom is successful in getting some real investigators on this.
I hope she is to. its gotta be awlful for her.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

TNT wrote:
PG and inbred bastards? thats real shallow... not all of us are like andrew! so i think yall need to stop saying how bad pg is cause hopewell sure as hell is not better... its full of rats, hoes, and gangstas! and it's sad people from hopewell will tell you that!
<quoted text>
i dont know much about hopewell. what areas should i stay away from?
Justice

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Justice was served

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

"Before Mr. Sulc could justifiably kill Mr. Atkins, even had there been a threat, he had a legal obligation to exhaust every remedy to avoid such a reprehensible act. He failed to do anything at all to seek an alternative remedy. He could have gone inside the house, called the police, or sought help from others at the party or from those in homes close at hand."

You don't have to do any of that when threatened at your home.

"The fact is that Mr. Atkins walked into an ambush."

He walked into an ambush at a place he wasn't invited to be at...so if he had stayed home he would still be alive. Why did Mr. Atkins think he could intimidate someone at their home? Because he was a bully! He was a bully in School too!

"Mr. Sulc in anticipation of some sort of retaliation laid in wait with a loaded shotgun. When Mr. Atkins arrived he shot him. Why else would Mr Sulc have a loaded shotgun available at 3:00 AM in the morning?"

I have more than a loaded shotgun waiting in my house at all times for situations just like this.

Y'all just need to realize Mr. Atkins acted stupidly and thought he'd get away with acting the fool. He brandished a firearm with intent to threaten another at their place of residence and paid the price. Jeremy received his Justice one shot gun blast at a time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 172 of172
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Prince George Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Prince George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance