Photo by K. Burnell Evans/One of Park...

Photo by K. Burnell Evans/One of Parker's billboards

There are 3 comments on the Hopewell News story from Oct 26, 2011, titled Photo by K. Burnell Evans/One of Parker's billboards. In it, Hopewell News reports that:

On Randolph Road at the edge of Hopewell and on Route 460 in Prince George County, there are billboards with a picture of a young man in a Hopewell High School letter jacket and the words "I want justice for my son." Prince George County residents have also received flyers in the mail with a picture of the same young man, Jeremy Atkins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hopewell News.

Agree

Powhatan, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2011
What type of person "Human" Lies to a Mother about her childs MURDER? And then goes home and Tucks his on kids into bed at night! "Commonwealth Attorney Jay C Paul is a sick individual" This is not the first murder case he let slide through his courts! The other murderer walked out of court a free man. Yep Paul conveniently forgot to file a Motion and What CWA would FORGETS THAT thats like forgetting to whipe your Ass after you crap. Was that for another of his Friends Family Members? 5 years ago, do your research!
gloria

Powhatan, VA

#2 Oct 30, 2011
Agree wrote:
What type of person "Human" Lies to a Mother about her childs MURDER? And then goes home and Tucks his on kids into bed at night! "Commonwealth Attorney Jay C Paul is a sick individual" This is not the first murder case he let slide through his courts! The other murderer walked out of court a free man. Yep Paul conveniently forgot to file a Motion and What CWA would FORGETS THAT thats like forgetting to whipe your Ass after you crap. Was that for another of his Friends Family Members? 5 years ago, do your research!
It was January-1-2005 Do not forget the BABY SHAKING CASE another case he screwed up! Saw him last night, once again talking about his kids,and the whole time I'm thinking Is he forreal, And then talk about Parker in his speach in around about way,,, This lady is up front with/about what Paul has done but he is pussy footin Why? H is 3min speach was?

Since: Jun 11

Powhatan, VA

#3 Nov 7, 2011
What are the choices? Paul or Taliaferro?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City council (Dec '15) 18 hr VN Vet 115
Anyone remember fortys hot dog chili (Aug '10) 22 hr Jlewis 13
Hottest girls list (May '13) Mon Jamie 17
West Virginia Flood Disaster! Sun Brian Canter 1
crute Sat PEACE 1
Question to regular church goers in Hopewell Jun 18 Sally 1
Thriller Book Store (Aug '12) Jun 16 smoothie243 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prince George Mortgages