Attempted Abduction In Prince George

Attempted Abduction In Prince George

There are 6 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Attempted Abduction In Prince George. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

On today's date at approximately 2:50PM a ten year old from Prince George County was approached in the 4100 block of Baxter Ridge Road by a white male driving an older model Ford panel van.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

MICHAEL A LEWIS JR

AOL

#1 Nov 26, 2008
I AM THE PERSON THAT WAS PUT IN JAIL FOR THIS BUT I DID NOT DO WHAT HAS BEEN SAID THAT HOMEOWNER THAT CALL 911 DID NOT TELL THE TRUTH HE SHOULD HAVE TO SPEND 41 DAYS BEHIND BARS LIKE I DID
michael a lewis jr

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2012
after waiting 4 year to get back what the system tock away from me i gess people for get about you but i would say this the cops and i use that word very litey if they can do what they did to me i cannot trust non of them as well as the courts in prencegeorge va no body is going to read this comment i am willing to bet that the people of prince george dont care that the cops there are bad ones

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

Quinton, VA

#3 Mar 13, 2012
Are white panel vans the de-facto standard for child abduction vehicles? What's wrong with using a mid-size 4 door or something sleek and sporty?

Since: Jul 10

Glen Allen, VA

#4 Mar 13, 2012
buzzfriendly wrote:
Are white panel vans the de-facto standard for child abduction vehicles? What's wrong with using a mid-size 4 door or something sleek and sporty?
No windows Buzz, see these freaks spend months and years planning this sh-t instead of going some where and getting help.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

Quinton, VA

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
No windows Buzz, see these freaks spend months and years planning this sh-t instead of going some where and getting help.
That makes sense. I was thinking the other vehicles would draw less attention. I feel filthy just talking about it.
Observer

Hopewell, VA

#6 Mar 13, 2012
michael a lewis jr wrote:
after waiting 4 year to get back what the system tock away from me i gess people for get about you but i would say this the cops and i use that word very litey if they can do what they did to me i cannot trust non of them as well as the courts in prencegeorge va no body is going to read this comment i am willing to bet that the people of prince george dont care that the cops there are bad ones
No Sir The New residence of Princegeorge Co. are not going to tolerate the "the good ol' boy" system in the county any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City council (Dec '15) 19 hr VN Vet 132
Hopewell Downtown Partnership Wed Good ole Hopeless 1
Wild Bill Jersey Jul 21 Mike Jersey 1
Local sluts Jul 21 Mike Jersey 4
DuPont School Volunteer painting Project. Jul 21 True Judgement 4
Commonwealth attorney Jul 15 Wondering 4
Looking for a horse (Feb '10) Jul 15 Mike Thomas 4

Prince George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance