Hopewell man with drug ties sentenced...

Hopewell man with drug ties sentenced to 6 years in shooting death

There are 3 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from May 19, 2010, titled Hopewell man with drug ties sentenced to 6 years in shooting death. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

A convicted drug dealer from Hopewell has been sentenced to serve six years in prison in the October shooting death of a Prince George County man who had drug ties to the defendant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

define arguing

Hopewell, VA

#1 May 20, 2010
Wow! Can't wait for the comments to roll in about this one . Yeahhhhh, Goodie ! 1 year for a white guy's life , Priceless !!!!!!! Prime example of the system at work , 5-40 years for dope and 1 year for slumping a man , lmao ..... For the record the killer is black and the deceased was white . Awww damn , can't stop cracking up !
reasonable

Chester, VA

#2 May 20, 2010
Damn,You're right! But Usually it is a black person killed by another black person.
define arguing wrote:
Wow! Can't wait for the comments to roll in about this one . Yeahhhhh, Goodie ! 1 year for a white guy's life , Priceless !!!!!!! Prime example of the system at work , 5-40 years for dope and 1 year for slumping a man , lmao ..... For the record the killer is black and the deceased was white . Awww damn , can't stop cracking up !
the system

Hopewell, VA

#3 May 28, 2010
And still the masses remain quiet , on this one ? Damn , I thought the trollers would have loved to get in here and throw some obscenities around . I guess they don't like the long end of the stick . because the person with the short end is doing the swinging , lmao .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boppers Mystery Deepens 4 hr Wow Really 2
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Jan 10 Kashus Klay 113
New and "Improved" City Council Jan 5 Bystander 2
News Superintendent Hackney Discusses Idea of Year-l... Jan 3 Dog lovet 1
What happened to the Friday night update Dec 22 let it die 13
Wayne Walton Dec 17 Tony Powroznick 1
Free Speech Dec '16 let it die 5

Prince George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prince George Mortgages