Mrs. Rider the Assistant at Buffalo M...

Mrs. Rider the Assistant at Buffalo Middle School

Posted in the Prichard Forum

pissed

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2011
I guess if you are a racist she is on your side. My son was suspended for allegedly fighting a kid that called him a racial slur. It was another bo that kick the sh*t out of the racist. Nothing happened to the other boy, so I guess it is ok to be a racist in that school. The NAACP is involved now and she will be held accountable for her racist views as well. She even admitted that the names were called by the little racist. So B*tch Rider I hope you read this and we shall see how you answer the racist charges. I don't think Buffalo or the Wayne County school system can handle charges of racism and violation of ones civil rights.
rango

Redmond, WA

#2 Jun 3, 2011
youl find out that ms ryder is more than willing to work with those kids , she trys to be far . it may not allways please all the whiners but she means well.. iv went toe to toe with her over my kids but if you be resonable she will , dont blow crap out of perportion and cause trouble for our shool system . dont be such a pansy ass tuffin up a little
ughh

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 10, 2011
First of all you spelled her name wrong surprised someone this involved with wanting to get rid of her would lack such knowledge. Secondly she is very involved and does a great job. Finally this bullying crap is mostly blown out of proportion. I agree with Rango toughen up for goodness sakes I am sure your son has bullied others in the past! Everyone bullies and gets bullied its part of life suck it up!
Bridget

Englewood, CO

#4 Sep 7, 2011
I had her not to long ago. And she is a tough one on the kids but the other principle doesn't do that good of a job. I love Mrs. Ryder she was tough on me in school and im glad she was. Because if she wasnt i probably wouldn't have made it out of middle school. She's not racist she's really not. All you have to do is be an adult and talk to her like an adult. If anybody should be fired from bms is that other principle he hit my brother when he went to buffalo a couple+years+back
lori

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 12, 2011
Mrs. Rider is a good teacher!!!!!!
Tequila

Hadley, PA

#6 Mar 4, 2013
I love Ms. Ryder I had her when I was in middle school, she was tough on me and I hated her for the longest time but when I realized she was just trying to help and was very concerned and wanted me to get through school we started getting along and became very close I loved her and I still do, I see her every now and then and she never acts to good to talk she loves her kids at that school and she will go through hell and high waters for them.!!! Whoever wrote this post is immature and just mad bc their son was in trouble.!!!!
Help

Athens, OH

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Lets just see what she does or if she can handle c Stacy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prichard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for black people 28 min ET Williams 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 38 min Joe Budrow 4,015
hpv cancer risk in menopause 53 min You lie 28
Los Mariachi Barboursville Going Down 1 hr In the know 19
kerry nessel the lawyer (May '12) 1 hr Gabriella 60
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 3 hr Obama the kenyan 58
Melissa Atkins 4 hr Supwithher 1

Prichard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance