sugar daddy needed
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
pinky

Proctorville, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2013
I have only had one other sugar daddy who treated me like an absolute princess. I spend a lil time, u throw a lil cash. I do it for the money, I have bills to pay and a daughter to take care of with no help from a man. My sugar daddyn recently moved to Dallas, TX so im looking for a new one... send your email if interested. I do have a bf, a kid, and a wonderful life but i amn desperate. I got used to the lifestyle and cant get out of it. I love the money. I need the money! Im 21, brown hair, thick, beautiful eyes, and can make a man very happy. just comment with your email!(:
Massive9

Huntington, WV

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Do i get a discount because it is used........you have a Bf so that is some sloppy seconds you have....to lazy to get a job?.....time to grow up princess.
Cesspool Worker

Barboursville, WV

#3 Jan 21, 2013
I got some sugar baby
Shaddy

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2013
I am all in... Where do I meets ya?

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 21, 2013
pinky wrote:
I have only had one other sugar daddy who treated me like an absolute princess. I spend a lil time, u throw a lil cash. I do it for the money, I have bills to pay and a daughter to take care of with no help from a man. My sugar daddyn recently moved to Dallas, TX so im looking for a new one... send your email if interested. I do have a bf, a kid, and a wonderful life but i amn desperate. I got used to the lifestyle and cant get out of it. I love the money. I need the money! Im 21, brown hair, thick, beautiful eyes, and can make a man very happy. just comment with your email!(:
Might want to follow your money train down there. Dallas ain't bad gal, spent more than a little time there. Unless you're talking crime,traffic and a couple other annoying things. I know the wife loves it, endless places to shop, eat, and crap to do. If you can think of it: they just about have it.

Just saying.... but I'm guessing you'll probably get some takers eventually in here. My advice is to find you some keeper material , and wrangle him in and cut out the Sugar daddy stuff. You know... as in a hubby. BTW if your bf knows about this and is OK with it, dump him. He's just in for the tail and the money it may involve.

Waiting for pony to find this.Then you might be in some trouble.

JK pony ;)....

(stay away friend, stay far,far away from dis one)
Gentle man

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 22, 2013
pinky wrote:
I have only had one other sugar daddy who treated me like an absolute princess. I spend a lil time, u throw a lil cash. I do it for the money, I have bills to pay and a daughter to take care of with no help from a man. My sugar daddyn recently moved to Dallas, TX so im looking for a new one... send your email if interested. I do have a bf, a kid, and a wonderful life but i amn desperate. I got used to the lifestyle and cant get out of it. I love the money. I need the
money! Im 21, brown hair, thick, beautiful eyes, and can make a man very happy. just comment with your email!(:
How bout u leave your email.
daddy

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Where can we find pictures?
tiskkk

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jan 22, 2013
You litteraly suck "D" for extra cash. I hope your kids do it too. Your a horrible person and remind me of a leech. Go get in a car and drive head on into a semi. Maybe you can blow the devil in hell for some ice water.
Grey Box

New York, NY

#9 Jan 22, 2013
So are you looking for a pimp? I know a guy. You sound like a real winner.
pinky

Proctorville, OH

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Gentle man wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout u leave your email.
leave me urs, ill get to ya!
pinky

Proctorville, OH

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Shaddy wrote:
I am all in... Where do I meets ya?
send me your email and we can catch up!
Tom

Huntington, WV

#12 Jan 22, 2013
F'ING WHITE-WASHED PROSTITUTE. MUST BE GREAT TO HAVE TITS, A HOLE, AND A MOUTH. GO KILL YOURSELF AND THAT RETARDED KID OF YOURS.
pinky

Proctorville, OH

#13 Jan 22, 2013
tiskkk wrote:
You litteraly suck "D" for extra cash. I hope your kids do it too. Your a horrible person and remind me of a leech. Go get in a car and drive head on into a semi. Maybe you can blow the devil in hell for some ice water.
Grow up. Nobody is "suckin d" for cash. and my daughter is better than this lifestyle. you should probably watch what you say about driving into a semi. karmas a bitch. and my mother passed away in a car crash, have a heart. no need to comment if your just going to talk about those you nothing about. have a blessed day! u sound like u need it.
pinky

Proctorville, OH

#14 Jan 22, 2013
daddy wrote:
Where can we find pictures?
send me your email and we can talk about everything.
pinky

Proctorville, OH

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Grey Box wrote:
So are you looking for a pimp? I know a guy. You sound like a real winner.
not a pimp, a sugar daddy. an older man with money who enjoys the company of a young woman... benefits for both of us, that is all.
pinky

Proctorville, OH

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Only serious inquiries please. leave an email address and you will receive an email shortly. and make sure you know the definition of a "sugar daddy" before you get involved. obviously some of you dont know.. have a blessed day!
3 posts removed
Buckle Up Bitches

Huntington, WV

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Don't we all need one! Lol
daddy

United States

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Spleencage@ymail.com

This is a temporary email address for you to correspond with me.

“broke out”

Since: Jan 13

Virginia Beach, VA

#22 Jan 22, 2013
i like the bit about having a blessed day. i prefer my prostitutes to be church-going folk.
1 post removed
tweak

Huntington, WV

#24 Jan 23, 2013
What a wh**e, bless your heart! Have a blessed day sucking cock...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prichard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swedish police investigator backs Trumps words 10 min Right Winger I guess 15
America Held Hostage Day 32 24 min MarkJ- 6
Someone needs to tell John Mccain 38 min eddie 21
2017 tax return questions 43 min bud 5
St Mary's 1 hr Clinch 11
I dated a racist and lied about sleeping with a... 1 hr New world order 14
gavyn 1 hr New world order 5

Prichard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance