9NEWS - Top News Article - Fallen min...

9NEWS - Top News Article - Fallen mine inspector worked for Lak...

There are 11 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Aug 17, 2007, titled 9NEWS - Top News Article - Fallen mine inspector worked for Lak.... In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

" A Colorado-based mine inspector was one of three rescuers killed Thursday during a cave in as they searched for six trapped miners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Jim C

Westcliffe, CO

#2 Aug 17, 2007
I found this story on www.whatsnewscolorado.com .
Laell

Springfield, IL

#4 Aug 17, 2007
My heart goes out to Mr. Jensen's family and to the families of the other two men who perished while trying to rescue the miners.

Mr. Jensen and the other two men are heroes and should be remembered as such.
Booooo

Arvada, CO

#6 Aug 17, 2007
My heart goes out to the three families that lost their lives trying to rescue the six men trapped.

They were true heroes.
Booooo

Arvada, CO

#7 Aug 17, 2007
Sorry, that should be the 'three rescuers families'.
Common Sense

Denver, CO

#8 Aug 17, 2007
I cannot imagine what the families and co-workers of these miners are feeling. My heart goes out to all of them during this very difficult time. If the missing men are still alive, I hope they can hang in there until the rescuers are able to get to them.
Bobbie

Greeley, CO

#9 Aug 18, 2007
They are heroes. My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family
Sandi

Greeley, CO

#10 Aug 18, 2007
my thoughts and prayers are in Utah
Sandi

Greeley, CO

#11 Aug 18, 2007
My thoughts and prayers are in Utah.
Sandi

Greeley, CO

#12 Aug 18, 2007
My thoughts and prayers are in Utah.
Betty

Littleton, CO

#15 Aug 18, 2007
This is such a sad story, My thoughts and prayers are with them. God be with them.
Toula

Denver, CO

#16 Aug 18, 2007
DAVE wrote:
I'D LIKE TO GO HELP ANY IDEAS?
I'm not sure what kind of help you are offering but I have a few ideas. If you are willing to travel to Utah to help, perhaps you can help set up/run a station offering bottled water, sandwiches, fruit, nutrition bars to the rescuers both miners, their families waiting, and police manning the area.
If traveling to Utah isn't feasible, I'm sure there is a donation fund set up at a Utah bank. Perhaps an online newspaper in Utah will have listed an address to send donations.
You're a good person to want to help. People like you (and the other posters sending prayers) show us humanity and compassion is still alive and well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Notre Dame School Bus VW 1963 campervan Jan '15 Formula 1kid 1
Where's all the fun guys in Price (Dec '14) Jan '15 jdnick 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Price, UT (Dec '11) Dec '14 Brian_G 3
Notre Dame Catholic School (Jun '14) Aug '14 AlterEgo 2
Caroline Brooks (May '14) May '14 Angie 1
Jessen, Tidweel, and/or Pierce family tree (Jan '12) Apr '14 Lori Dockery 4
3 idiots: Judge Douglas Thomas, Glenn Taylor a... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bill Thomas 1
More from around the web

Price People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Price Mortgages