Very Concerned

Amelia, OH

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Are they closing down? I don't know how I will survive.
Big Ls

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Very Concerned wrote:
Are they closing down? I don't know how I will survive.
Why would they ever need to close down they have been in business for years and have a good thing going with good food at a decent price and they are good to their employees and little larry wells made so much money there he retired already and has all kinds of money and property everywhere and it mostly came from the Dairy Cheer and it is still always packed. They are probably the only small restaurant in town where the employees get a Christmas Bonus as well as great pay or have you not noticed that several of the employees have been there for years and years ...... and they are good workers and you can trust the food you eat there is not dirty as they are so good and clean themselves...their burgers are the best around and they have a huge selection of other food items as well as Ice cream assortments.
I HOPE THEY STAY IN BUSINESS FOREVER
American Customer

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2010
Man, it's obvious that someone is very bored because the Topix are crazy right now. Dairy Cheer is not closing down.
order up

Pikeville, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2010
American Customer wrote:
Man, it's obvious that someone is very bored because the Topix are crazy right now. Dairy Cheer is not closing down.
ok then ill have onion rings, and a footlong with the works, yummy
hoky

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2010
thank you, drive around please.
order up

Pikeville, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2010
hoky wrote:
thank you, drive around please.
is there a drive thru, i always go inside. i get my little ticket with a number. i am so stoked when they call my number.god i love the mushrooms.
Epicure Lost

Pikeville, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2010
I love Mom and Pop shops and really have an issue w/ chains and no soul, Wally World and all that goes along with (alas we have few other options)Having said that they are a rip off!!!!!!!! I mean what the "ell"! 2 drinks 1` ft' long 1 fri, 1 onion ring( both small) 1 chick sam $15.00. Are they madd?
Listen Up

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2010
For one, Dairy Cheer isn't closing down. Second, the food is great and third there are more than the Hicks that own that place. The owners are good people from both sides, the druggies have been "drug" out of there and the workers are good, decient hard working people. There are some new workers that it's obvious that they haven't been trained or they are just slow. But Dairy Cheer has been a part of Prestonsburg forever. I mean really.Instead of being on here talking to others that may have not experienced yours, let them come in there and see for themselves...We have enough of Prestonsburg places that have closed down for one reason or another, don't ruin a business because u have a "beef" with someone.People the economy sucks and everyone that works there needs their jobs.....Find something good to say. A little good goes a long way....Oh, as for Pat. She has been with Dairy Cheer a long time and she is and has always been a good worker , everyone has bad days and little quirks to work out in their lifes, not just her....

“Spy vrs Spy”

Since: Oct 10

Costa Mesa, Ca.

#10 Nov 24, 2010
Listen Up wrote:
For one, Dairy Cheer isn't closing down. Second, the food is great and third there are more than the Hicks that own that place. The owners are good people from both sides, the druggies have been "drug" out of there and the workers are good, decient hard working people. There are some new workers that it's obvious that they haven't been trained or they are just slow. But Dairy Cheer has been a part of Prestonsburg forever. I mean really.Instead of being on here talking to others that may have not experienced yours, let them come in there and see for themselves...We have enough of Prestonsburg places that have closed down for one reason or another, don't ruin a business because u have a "beef" with someone.People the economy sucks and everyone that works there needs their jobs.....Find something good to say. A little good goes a long way....Oh, as for Pat. She has been with Dairy Cheer a long time and she is and has always been a good worker , everyone has bad days and little quirks to work out in their lifes, not just her....
if you read the post, most are positive.
smasharue

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2011
This is all u people have to do? Why don't u talk about how nasty and how bad taco bells food and people are. DAIRY CHEER ROCKS

“Spy vrs Spy”

Costa Mesa, Ca.

#12 Jan 22, 2011
smasharue wrote:
This is all u people have to do? Why don't u talk about how nasty and how bad taco bells food and people are. DAIRY CHEER ROCKS
You're a lot late.We were talking about that last year.
Mythbuster

Aberdeen, OH

#13 Jan 22, 2011
smasharue wrote:
Seriously, last time I went in Taco Bell in Prestonsburg the guy that made my food had open sores on his hands and literally bled on my burrito. Needless to say I didnít eat the swill. Disgusting.
ROCKZ

Williamson, WV

#14 Jan 23, 2011
Dairy Cheer is my favorite place to grab a burger or footlong hot dog, but I honestly have to say I got a hot dog there a few days ago and there sauce taste funny,I don't know what they have done to it,but i suggest they change it back....and the time before that my burger was cold, come on dairy cheer don't start going down hill now..best place in town..step it up!!
good guy

United States

#15 Jan 23, 2011
they used too have great food there but not any more must be the new owner

“Spy vrs Spy”

Costa Mesa, Ca.

#17 Feb 3, 2011
Man a large order of mushrooms would be good right now.But I can't, diet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr uMoron 143,090
Bull creek 4 hr Little boy 1
Felisha Phee 5 hr Karen 20
Stranger Danger 6 hr Pill rite 12
What Happen To The Story Of David May and The O... 9 hr lol 4
Alanis carrol 11 hr lol 4
City utilities (Nov '14) 13 hr Slow 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages