2010 election winners
Yea Right

Pikeville, KY

#2 May 16, 2010
Yea right. Keep dreaming. Webb is gone for sure. People are tired of our citizens dieing in jail. Doc is gone his wife runs the show and we need a man to run the show.
Jingle

Pikeville, KY

#3 May 16, 2010
who do you predict to win constable in district 1.
Lafferty

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 May 16, 2010
Winners are-
Doc Marshall
Blackburn (not by much)
Webb
Derossett & Jarvis
Owens & ......
I dont know anymore information on the other districts.
That Girl

Pikeville, KY

#5 May 16, 2010
I agree with a few of them but Jarrell is gonna be the winner for constable in district 1
voters

Winchester, KY

#6 May 16, 2010
i hope lafferty wins, he is a nice guy, very honest, hard worker, we need people like him. magistrate district 3.
moon

Winchester, KY

#7 May 16, 2010
did chad ochocinco and cheryl win on DWTS.
Mythbuster

United States

#8 May 16, 2010
Jingle wrote:
who do you predict to win constable in district 1.
Rowe will win. Jarvis canít carry his home area of Buffalo (he has angered just about everyone that has known him his entire life). Larry will carry Buffalo, as Lester didnít even care to campaign there because he just wanted the Prestonsburg vote.

Larry who everyone says is a great guy has from Allen to Lancer in a lock (which will destroy Lester) but he just canít seem to secure the Prestonsburg vote which means everything in District One.

Really what does that say when the place where a person grew up wonít even vote for a candidate?

Roger Rowe came out with a plan and the training and connections to put it in force and he secured a great deal of the Prestonsburg vote while Lester only wants to win just to run for something else.

The only reason this race will be close is because it is District One and not many people care about this race.

Lester dumped on his people and friends for to many years and it will hurt him this time just like it did the last time. People who have Lester's signs in their yards say they will vote for Larry but only have Lester's signs because he is from Buffalo.

In the end it will be Roger Rowe.
Prestonsburg

Winchester, KY

#9 May 17, 2010
Gearld Derossett-Magistrate
Webb for jailer.
To close to tell Blackburn -Little
Doc Marshall
Daniels-Akers-Salisbury for other Magistrates.
Lester jarvis-Constable
Curt Blackburn-County Surveyor

John K. son got arrested tonite for shopplifting at Wal-Mart.hard to tell if little will burn the radio up on that.monday and tuesday.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 May 17, 2010
Prestonsburg wrote:
Gearld Derossett-Magistrate
Webb for jailer.
To close to tell Blackburn -Little
Doc Marshall
Daniels-Akers-Salisbury for other Magistrates.
Lester jarvis-Constable
Curt Blackburn-County Surveyor
John K. son got arrested tonite for shopplifting at Wal-Mart.hard to tell if little will burn the radio up on that.monday and tuesday.
I don't think Little will burn the radio up on that, he is not that kind of person to sling mud like that. Bobby Johnson may do it but I doubt it because he knows he can't win anyway and it would cost money.
A VOTER

Pikeville, KY

#11 May 17, 2010
I don't know much about elections but I have been ask to vote for Jarrell for constable and he is seems to be a great person..I also heard that he was being supported by the big men..Like Mike Jarrell so I do believe that he will come out on top...
I beg to differ

Winchester, KY

#13 May 17, 2010
I believe what is wrong with floyd county is all the drug heads and dope dealers and lazy people that dont know how to work just lay around a draw a check..
Rwebb

Logan, WV

#14 May 17, 2010
well now
I beg to differ wrote:
I believe what is wrong with floyd county is all the drug heads and dope dealers and lazy people that dont know how to work just lay around a draw a check..
Rwebb

Logan, WV

#15 May 17, 2010
well now
Mythbuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rowe will win. Jarvis canít carry his home area of Buffalo (he has angered just about everyone that has known him his entire life). Larry will carry Buffalo, as Lester didnít even care to campaign there because he just wanted the Prestonsburg vote.
Larry who everyone says is a great guy has from Allen to Lancer in a lock (which will destroy Lester) but he just canít seem to secure the Prestonsburg vote which means everything in District One.
Really what does that say when the place where a person grew up wonít even vote for a candidate?
Roger Rowe came out with a plan and the training and connections to put it in force and he secured a great deal of the Prestonsburg vote while Lester only wants to win just to run for something else.
The only reason this race will be close is because it is District One and not many people care about this race.
Lester dumped on his people and friends for to many years and it will hurt him this time just like it did the last time. People who have Lester's signs in their yards say they will vote for Larry but only have Lester's signs because he is from Buffalo.
In the end it will be Roger Rowe.
Good Friend

Winchester, KY

#16 May 17, 2010
Vote Larry Jarrell for constable District 1..He is the best man for the job..He is a really great person and would be perfect for this job
voters

United States

#17 May 17, 2010
i hope micheal lafferty wins in district 3 magistrate, he will do a good job, that is what we need, hard working, honest, someone to go to bat for us, put the people first, everybody wins, when we work together, VOTE MICHEAL LAFFERTY.
voters prestonsburg ky

Richmond, KY

#18 May 17, 2010
Lester has other friends and family not only on buffalo so watch he might just be your constable.
a voter

United States

#19 May 17, 2010
Chuck Meade
John Goble
John K. Blackburn
Lester Jarvis
Roger Webb
Curt Blackburn
someone

United States

#20 May 17, 2010
i heard that larry boss Jarrell wife got out and campained for him if he cant campain because of his work how is he going to get the jobs done for floyd county..............
Mythbuster

United States

#21 May 17, 2010
voters prestonsburg ky wrote:
Lester has other friends and family not only on buffalo so watch he might just be your constable.
So what? I have met him and he is scared of his own shadow, what could he possibly do?

Also his family is in Buffalo mostly.

Myth busted.
voter

Macon, GA

#22 May 17, 2010
The only liar is Roger Webb he lied to everyone at the pancakes and politics rally when he said the budget which he pays his wife $43 grand per year did not increase.

Sick person spends his time campaigning in funeral homes feeding off the dead.

Truth is the whole county know our people are dieing and being beaten in the jail. Sleeping in the nasty floor and are tired of the abuse. Roger will be put out of office tomorrow by his own hand.

And none of your propoganda and lies can cover for him.

electstanlee.org

Remember Grady Nelson poor man laid there and froze to death. This should have never happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 2 hr winner 2,243
you say the first word that comes to your mind ... (Sep '10) 2 hr winner 486
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 2 hr winner 3,469
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 3 hr winner 5,818
Word game (Sep '09) 3 hr winner 8,175
word game (Sep '09) 3 hr winner 344
Two Words (Nov '13) 3 hr winner 2,693

Prestonsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages