Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16218 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Busy body

Lynn, MA

#15387 Sep 27, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
All I wanted was an explanation. I am not a child.
Good for you!
Busy body

Lynn, MA

#15388 Sep 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Decide WHAT?
Keep wondering!
Big butt kennedy

Lynn, MA

#15389 Sep 27, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
Wtf , are you from Ma, what about Brown and Warren, I thought Ma was Blue state Im starting to wonder, really like warren, alot if Scott Irsh in south east KY.
Most of the people in Ma. are tired that the Kennedy family, yes the ones in the compound are living in the certainty in their heads, of course; that we are their peasants and that they own us. It was a good idea of the big butt Kennedy to go to hell where he belongs. That is one of the reasons we vote for Brown. They have no idea what was coming their way In their idiotic believe they expected for 100% of Ma. vote for some democrat. Now they are well prepared and they have this 100@ white and 100@ indian cherokee with nasal drip and femenine vaginal discharge against Brown. I really do not remember her nam, I think is Lizzy. We do not belong to the Kennedy family.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15390 Sep 27, 2012
Busy body wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you!
I don't recall asking for your opinion. You really ARE a "Busy Body"!!!
Phelonious Monk

Lynn, MA

#15391 Sep 27, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall asking for your opinion. You really ARE a "Busy Body"!!!
OK!
You are not asking for my opinion.
Can I ask for your hand in Marriage?
wondering

Magnolia, KY

#15392 Sep 27, 2012
Busy body wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep wondering!
Very clever.....dumbass
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#15393 Sep 27, 2012
I didnt mention Kennedy, I just thought Ma. might want someone who represents real people instead of someone who votes in locked step with Karl Rove, gave them more credit than that.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15394 Sep 27, 2012
Shears wrote:
<quoted text>
Bozos both
....i hear this crap all the time. well, i just won't vote!! you are a fool!!...a "no vote" means , you trust them to decide for you? really? ok.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15395 Sep 27, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>....i hear this crap all the time. well, i just won't vote!! you are a fool!!...a "no vote" means , you trust them to decide for you? really? ok.
I agree jondee. You must take some type of stand. Not voting is the easy way out.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15397 Sep 28, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
All I wanted was an explanation. I am not a child.
I didn't say you were. No need to get touchy, my friend.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15399 Sep 28, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you were. No need to get touchy, my friend.
Quote from your post "You children go ahead and play, now, and leave the adults alone."
wtf

Mount Sterling, KY

#15400 Sep 28, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote from your post "You children go ahead and play, now, and leave the adults alone."
The idiot Republicans are trying to suppress votes, and now they have been caught red handed committing Voter Fraud.

lmfao

Liars.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15401 Sep 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The idiot Republicans are trying to suppress votes, and now they have been caught red handed committing Voter Fraud.
lmfao
Liars.
Sean Spicer, spokesman for the RNC, said the party, has “zero tolerance” for voter fraud and cut ties to the firm on Wednesday, urging state parties to do the same. The forms in question in Florida were all submitted by one worker and were not the result of an effort to suppress votes, he said.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-re... an effort to suppress votes, he
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15402 Sep 28, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean Spicer, spokesman for the RNC, said the party, has “zero tolerance” for voter fraud and cut ties to the firm on Wednesday, urging state parties to do the same. The forms in question in Florida were all submitted by one worker and were not the result of an effort to suppress votes, he said.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-re... an effort to suppress votes, he
The idea of suppressing votes seems to come from the side which wants every one that is in the U.S. or anywhere to be able to vote in the U.S. for OUR Presidential selection!!.There is an attitude this Nation is not a sovereign Country and the World should vote for OUR leader.It is similar to the silliness of the U.N now wanting to tax this Nation and our people .Where do they get off?Same applies to the idea of the U.N. having control of what guns we may or may not have.

The idea against voter I.D. can not be an argument of any but the one that wants to allow this foolishness to continue where any and all here or anywhere could vote in our elections.An I.D. is so readily acquired,most already have it?Drivers license,medical ,hospitals,almost everything now requires it to avoid illegal use of whatever,why not have it for voting.for crying out loud??
wtf

Mount Sterling, KY

#15403 Sep 28, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans lie all the time, I mean look at you.

Liars and crooks, trying to suppress the Vote.
Big Butt Kennedy

Medford, MA

#15404 Sep 28, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
I didnt mention Kennedy, I just thought Ma. might want someone who represents real people instead of someone who votes in locked step with Karl Rove, gave them more credit than that.
I live here and for many years. Jacquelin Kennedy was a Bouvier and she is dead. It seems the Kennedy mystic is in you. We are tired doing all the time whatever this family wants. Money talks. I feel like we belong to the peasants in the middle ages.
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#15405 Sep 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea of suppressing votes seems to come from the side which wants every one that is in the U.S. or anywhere to be able to vote in the U.S. for OUR Presidential selection!!.There is an attitude this Nation is not a sovereign Country and the World should vote for OUR leader.It is similar to the silliness of the U.N now wanting to tax this Nation and our people .Where do they get off?Same applies to the idea of the U.N. having control of what guns we may or may not have.
The idea against voter I.D. can not be an argument of any but the one that wants to allow this foolishness to continue where any and all here or anywhere could vote in our elections.An I.D. is so readily acquired,most already have it?Drivers license,medical ,hospitals,almost everything now requires it to avoid illegal use of whatever,why not have it for voting.for crying out loud??
I totally agree!!!

Yes, photo voter ID laws have passed in Indiana, Georgia, Kansas, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas with Republican support, but the “passionate, determined effort” is coming from Democrats against such laws. Democratic governors in Minnesota, Montana, Missouri and North Carolina vetoed photo voter ID legislation passed by their state legislatures.

Sixteen Democratic Senators including Majority Leader Harry Reid sent a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder requesting that the Department of Justice investigate whether state voter ID legislation violates civil rights laws.

Democrats are trying to paint a picture of photo voter ID as a solely Republican measure aimed at keeping minorities, the elderly, the poor and college students from voting. But that’s simply not the case.

http://townhall.com/columnists/davidnorcross/...
Ateist and spinster

Medford, MA

#15406 Sep 28, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, cut it out.
Enough is enough.
You are boring.
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#15407 Sep 28, 2012
Ateist and spinster wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, cut it out.
Enough is enough.
You are boring.
I don't recall asking for your input. I am just trying to prove a point and as far as I am concerned, I did and the matter is closed.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#15408 Sep 28, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree!!!
Yes, photo voter ID laws have passed in Indiana, Georgia, Kansas, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas with Republican support, but the “passionate, determined effort” is coming from Democrats against such laws. Democratic governors in Minnesota, Montana, Missouri and North Carolina vetoed photo voter ID legislation passed by their state legislatures.
Sixteen Democratic Senators including Majority Leader Harry Reid sent a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder requesting that the Department of Justice investigate whether state voter ID legislation violates civil rights laws.
Democrats are trying to paint a picture of photo voter ID as a solely Republican measure aimed at keeping minorities, the elderly, the poor and college students from voting. But that’s simply not the case.
http://townhall.com/columnists/davidnorcross/...
Well, you sre terribly stupid like him. So, no surprise there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mike duckit 137,745
song title game (Jan '11) 1 hr Dream Crystal 2,755
The Good Times 2 hr Kris C 3
Social Security Is Sending Letters Taking Away ... 12 hr Junebug 1
krystal layne (Jun '14) 15 hr She nasty 6
lisa jarrell/jackie hall 15 hr I kno2 10
Britney Fields overdose 15 hr haha 2
More from around the web

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]