Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16222 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Pale Rider

AOL

#14863 Aug 5, 2012
b1tch19 wrote:
I just cant believe how awful the candidates act towards each other. These ads are getting nuts!
tall paul wrote:
Rand Paul is off the wall!!
Here is another off the wall

Mitt Romney - Snake Oil Salesman

He has no plan for America

The Snake Oil Salesman

1. Raise taxes on those making less then $250,000.00

2. Lower taxes on those making more then $250,000.00

He will be worse then the LIAR George W. Bush, the last Republican that bought his way into the White House.

Mitt Romney bought the Republican nomination. Don't let this liar buy his way into the White House.

I am Mitt Romney and I approved this message.

I am a Republican voting for the GREAT OBAMA
Pale Rider

AOL

#14864 Aug 5, 2012
Patriot wrote:
A nasty debate between nasty people. Kentucky is better than either of these guys. America is better. One would assume that we have risen above this sort of political mud-slinging and disrespect toward one another. But, we all know what happens when we assume something.
Are you sick of the same old communist liberal point of view in your news and information?

Are you tired of hearing endless discussions explaining the points of view of people unlike you?

Does thinking for yourself make your brain hurt?

Then tune in AM radio in the middle of any weekday and let Rush Limbaugh do your thinking for you! Save your mind for heavy conservative intellectual pursuits like thinking about your tax money and how all your guns work![HINT: Bullets go in one end and come out real fast the other end.]

Hear just one side of each and every story, the only side! Rush knows what is most important to you! You, your family, your schools, your moral standards and most importantly, your tax money. Everything else is just so much crap! The poor, the homeless, minorities, immigrants, foreigners, environmentalists, feminists, homosexuals and liberals are your enemy, all they want is to take what you got.

Get educated and hear just one side of every story. TUNE IN RUSH LIMBAUGH the pig on AM RADIO. You will be glad you did.
Mrs American

Leitchfield, KY

#14865 Aug 5, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Here is another off the wall
Mitt Romney - Snake Oil Salesman
He has no plan for America
The Snake Oil Salesman
1. Raise taxes on those making less then $250,000.00
2. Lower taxes on those making more then $250,000.00
He will be worse then the LIAR George W. Bush, the last Republican that bought his way into the White House.
Mitt Romney bought the Republican nomination. Don't let this liar buy his way into the White House.
I am Mitt Romney and I approved this message.
I am a Republican voting for the GREAT OBAMA
Republican? like Obama...you LIE!
Lalo

Saugus, MA

#14868 Aug 6, 2012
Mem wrote:
<quoted text>
Big stevie is only copying supid, lame jokes not even funny. You do not need courage to copy all that nonsense. The man has no opinion in nothing. Stand? in what. He is having dementia:Alzheimer specific (the worst kind).
Exactly.
Lalo

Saugus, MA

#14869 Aug 6, 2012
Elmer wrote:
I want to know why people keep this going? This shit is over. All your posts amount to nothing.
You are so right.Good bye!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14870 Aug 6, 2012
Mrs American wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican? like Obama...you LIE!
Like Romney, you are a gd Liar.
Stupid

Saugus, MA

#14871 Aug 6, 2012
stupid wrote:
Stupid people everywhere
I do agree with you.
Bibo

Saugus, MA

#14872 Aug 6, 2012
Phelonious Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a jew with a big nose, he knew how to write aramaic an hebrew but (and this is a big butt) he did not write any bible. He did not, could not speak English or French or slavic, or even russian. He was just ignorant like all of ass Americans. He did not know anthing about women either. He was just like you and me in matter of broads. Very well known as very ignorant in political matters.
Apparently he was very much homely. God in his infinite wisdom did not make him handsome like Brat Pit or Damisel Winslow. Jesus was send to preach and preach he did. If God had make him good looking women could have been after him saying: "Jesus, kiss my mouth"
Can you imagine that? Posibly, doable. Just remember that God, his father was accused of impregnating a teenager virgen, married jewish girl. Nobody saw God doing such atrocity because it never happened.
It was just the media, always the media. That is why God does not come back to the earth anymore and to protect Jesus, made him very resistible to women. God did not want the media accusing him of al types of felonies. God wanted Jesus just to preach as fast as he could and not to get involved with the female of the specie.
If Jesus had been handsome. Heidi Klum could have been afer him and without any decency, picking and poking his shorts to see his package. The same he did to Seal, a Tango Dancer of singer of Mexican Ballads.
Well it is late and I have to go to sleep. Think about and stop drinking just for once.
This is funny and creative. The author has talent
Locuaz

Saugus, MA

#14873 Aug 6, 2012
Fortunato Casisi wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot an exception to the good taste and good manners and on top of everything he likes to fondle cows like the japones business man that go to Forth Wayne, Indiana, to fondle cows tits the whole night and once a year.
Who?
Are you talking about Pig Stevie?
White hair

Saugus, MA

#14874 Aug 6, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How damn stupid are you?
Not too much.
White hair

Saugus, MA

#14875 Aug 6, 2012
Fortunato casisi wrote:
<quoted text>
I like sexual gratification. I am not lying. What is wrong with that? But I am clean. After any sexual encounter I Wash my genitalia in a solution of 9 of water and 1 portion of clorox and I demand the other to do the same, so they can not give the rest all my diseases . I am clean and with me all my bacteria, my parasites, like trichomonas, my viruses and venereal disease that have acompanied me during my adult years. What is wrong going the Roman Empire's way? Nobody stays like that forever. It is China's turn, isn't? Do not waste time and start learning Mandarin. Cocobolo.
I do agree with you.
I like you, marinate my genitalia in a mixture of clorox and vinegar.
White hair

Saugus, MA

#14876 Aug 6, 2012
Hey DB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Big Stewies is really stupid.
Everybody knows that. He can not even read English.
White hair

Saugus, MA

#14877 Aug 6, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some way that you can word this to where it is understandable?
You do not understand English either?
You need a head transplant.
White hair

Saugus, MA

#14878 Aug 6, 2012
Peter wrote:
Hey Harvey from Paducah, KY:
It seems that English is your second language. That is terrible. My advice is for you to go to any Community College and take classes in English.
What nationality are you? Do not be embarrased.
I do not know if is there an available translation related to what whitehair wrote. I like that you are prospering and have ambition to learn. Maybe white hair will translate his article to you. But first you have to let everybody knows what is your original primitive language. Is always good for you to learn reading and I recomend for you to read The Farmers Almanac , Big Stevie reads that every day and he is lucky with the wenches, only the ugly ones . Good luck
Ok.
Big Stevie

Saugus, MA

#14879 Aug 6, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there an English translation available for this?
You again?
Catatonic

Saugus, MA

#14880 Aug 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Big Stevie slaps himself in his face with cat poop, eats some and slicks down his his hair with the rest of it. Big Stevie is just a big mouth jerk.
White Hair furball take your Cat-Lax.
I don't care if you jerks reply or not. I won't be on this political nonsense stupid topic to read it anyway.
All stupidity, all politicians lie and you morons believe one or the others crap.
You said it sister. It seem you know big Stevie personally, maybe even intimately? How do you know he is a big mouth jerk?
Catatonic

Saugus, MA

#14881 Aug 6, 2012
Trouble wrote:
They all say what you want to here
So what?
Cat

Saugus, MA

#14882 Aug 6, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid SOB.
0k. who are you talking about?
Cat

Saugus, MA

#14883 Aug 6, 2012
SMACK wrote:
<quoted text>
No original thought, poor grammer and you can't spell.
Are you talking about Big Stevie?
Candelario

Saugus, MA

#14884 Aug 6, 2012
Patriot wrote:
A nasty debate between nasty people. Kentucky is better than either of these guys. America is better. One would assume that we have risen above this sort of political mud-slinging and disrespect toward one another. But, we all know what happens when we assume something.
We all are Idiotss. Number 0ne in line: Big Stevie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scums!!!!!!! 4 min Donna Sue 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Strel 148,934
Green Snakes for cash? (Apr '10) 20 hr Herper 31
need wooden pallets 20 hr Info 2
East Ky Pipeline Sun Smdh 1
Ex sheriff Tackett Sat Haha 3
Prestonsburg Football Sat Queen Arnie 258
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages