pockets full

Inez, KY

#1 Dec 10, 2010
what does he get out of the christmas for the needy
dobber

Pikeville, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2010
maybe helping people in need. whats your problem with that.
giving back

Elkfork, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2010
sounds to me marlo must know about growing up with hard times.. maybe he just wants to give back...giving makes the heart feel so good...thank you marlo....merry christmas
really

Winchester, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2010
sounds like he is trying to provide for half of his kids..
flower child

Belfry, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2010
you will be blessed Wish there was more with your heart............
booboo

Logan, WV

#6 Dec 16, 2010
Marlow does for the needy every year id feel blessed to if i could do that and i feel blessed to have someone that can do that in our community! Merry Christmas everyone im sure he makes it better for alot of kids and kids are our backbone of the future maybe we will have a few more kids grow up an be another marlow who knows GOD BLESS AMERICA AN PEOPLE LIKE MARLOW!!
Hapoy

Georgetown, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2010
I used to think Marlow was doing a good thing but I helped out and saw first hand how horrible he is. I've seen him pocket "donations" to pay for his cracked out daughters Suboxone and use it for all his personal needs. He also beats on his wife Rhonda which I've also seen first hand. He acts like he is the most Christian man until heads are turned then he is a total dif man. He carries those toys and anything else donated back to his family. He is not the man he proclaims to be. I would hope that everyone would re consider helping him and show him that you can't act like that and still get everything you want for free

I think It is sick to see John goble whom I think greatly of get messed up with him.
anonymous

Evarts, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2010
Hapoy wrote:
I used to think Marlow was doing a good thing but I helped out and saw first hand how horrible he is. I've seen him pocket "donations" to pay for his cracked out daughters Suboxone and use it for all his personal needs. He also beats on his wife Rhonda which I've also seen first hand. He acts like he is the most Christian man until heads are turned then he is a total dif man. He carries those toys and anything else donated back to his family. He is not the man he proclaims to be. I would hope that everyone would re consider helping him and show him that you can't act like that and still get everything you want for free
I think It is sick to see John goble whom I think greatly of get messed up with him.
Mythbuster, is that you?
Hapoy

Williamson, WV

#9 Dec 16, 2010
Who's mythbuster?
getoutandwork

Inez, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2010
he gets money out of it or he wouldnt fool with it,
getoutandwork

Inez, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2010
booboo wrote:
Marlow does for the needy every year id feel blessed to if i could do that and i feel blessed to have someone that can do that in our community! Merry Christmas everyone im sure he makes it better for alot of kids and kids are our backbone of the future maybe we will have a few more kids grow up an be another marlow who knows GOD BLESS AMERICA AN PEOPLE LIKE MARLOW!!
he take the new stuff back to walmart and get gift cards on it he a joke and the kids dont need that junck thay get food stamps to eat on
getoutandwork

Inez, KY

#12 Dec 16, 2010
booboo wrote:
the needy is marlow he dont even work how does he make it ?wake up he take the money from this ,
getoutandwork

Inez, KY

#13 Dec 16, 2010
booboo wrote:
he dont even work were does he get his money from ?
getoutandwork

Inez, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2010
dobber wrote:
maybe helping people in need. whats your problem with that.
he helps his self to the money ,he dont work ,
for real...

Williamson, WV

#15 Dec 17, 2010
getoutandwork wrote:
<quoted text>he helps his self to the money ,he dont work ,
He is a thief who steals from needy. God should not be used in the way he uses his name. God deserves all praise! He should not be used to make yourself look good!
tried to help

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Dec 17, 2010
I tried giving Marlow the benefit of the doubt that he had changed his ways and was a good christian man. I went to volunteer my youth groups time to help Marlow and was surprised when I went that he had a ex-con helping and living in the same building that children will be walking into. I could not let my church group be around such a trashy place. I also overheard Marlow bad mouthing someone. He is not a man of the lord. Not one that I'm used to being around anyway.
Concerned Mother

Georgetown, KY

#17 Dec 17, 2010
There is no way that I would let my children around Marlow Tackett. He is not a good christian man. Any mother who would let there kids be around him are not fit to be mother's as I see it.
Social Services should be waiting at the door and taking names.
Truth

Mansfield, OH

#18 Dec 17, 2010
Concerned Mother wrote:
There is no way that I would let my children around Marlow Tackett. He is not a good christian man. Any mother who would let there kids be around him are not fit to be mother's as I see it.
Social Services should be waiting at the door and taking names.
I BET YOUR A GOOD CHRISTIAN WOMAN. On topix spreading gossip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 2 hr texas pete 4,263
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr ChromiuMan 131,380
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 7 hr whatimeisit 2,219
Union buster Tom Smith 11 hr Interested 21
Is jonathan endicott hott? (Jun '09) 12 hr Charlene 12
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 15 hr Jennifer Renee 2,519
Best places to trick or treat 15 hr Jack 2
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg Jobs