How to beat a drug test
sloan machine

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Does anyone know how to pass a piss test?
not so fast

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Don't do dope f@@k tard.
Don Houston

Hermitage, TN

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Swallow alot of mexican semen like me. It will mask anything. Houston for Sheriff 2013.
Apple

Jasper, IN

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Wow, talk about off topc
who cares

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2013
effordent tablets, surgel (generic jello), visine somone elses clean pee kept warm in a bottle by hand warmers go to gnc and ask for something to clean your system ,azzo (yeast infection meds) crannberry juice or anything to flush your kidneys or the best one is stop being a dumbas$ and get off the junk
Goofy

Versailles, KY

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Smoke three joints, take four Oxies, snort two lines of meth and then take your drug test. No one will believe the results...

Oh Yes, chase with a budweiser...Almost forgot...
who cares

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Goofy wrote:
Smoke three joints, take four Oxies, snort two lines of meth and then take your drug test. No one will believe the results...
Oh Yes, chase with a budweiser...Almost forgot...
I like your idea way better than mine just change the budweiser to 6 or 7 shots of tequlia
ino

Logan, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2013
sure-jello
Floyd Counties Finest

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 27, 2013
When I was a policeman in Prestonburg, ppl tried to fool me all the time. But I am a policeman I know what was going on. Prestonburg would be a better place if I had not got fired.
12345abcdefg

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 27, 2013
you are making a complete dumbass outta yourself so stop posting on every post if you were so good then you would still be one of floyd co finest dont you think so stop geeeezzzz enough aint nobody got time for that lol
old hippie

Murphy, NC

#11 Mar 27, 2013
concerned

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Floyd Counties Finest wrote:
When I was a policeman in Prestonburg, ppl tried to fool me all the time. But I am a policeman I know what was going on. Prestonburg would be a better place if I had not got fired.
i dont thing u were ever a policeman so quit degrading ur self by making ur self look like an idiot!
Sweettits

Jasper, IN

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Drink one bottle of vinegar two hours before your test. Works every time
Tea all moe

Jasper, IN

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Buy a Wiz-A-Nater
titties

United States

#15 May 30, 2013
Duh go 2 sissy la la and argue!! Summ of us aint dumbasses I got a surprise job offer and have 2 pee 2 pass!! 2day ppl 2day!!
franthexmabn

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Dec 31, 2013
yes i know and trust me it works i payed 40 dollars for this information on urines and another 40 on mouth and it saved my ass from jail much more then once. there is a site called drugtestfriend and i was a bit scepital at first but these guys saved my ass. sometimes my p.o. gives my an on the spot swap and with drug test friend i'm always ready/ you just got to swish 5 different mixtures of stuff all bought in any food store in your mouth and it takes 15 minutes. then when she tells me go to the office i know its a piss test. this one is alot harder but hey its either jail or drink 2 gallons of stuff you can also but in a food store for 10 bucks. i have used them both more then once and got high the night before and i pass every time. i don't work for drug test or have any kind of affliation with them. if your ass is on the line that is the place to go my friend trust me
franthexmandude

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Dec 31, 2013
dude if your a cop and one that treats people fairly then i'm sorry for your loss. but if your a jerk then good i'm glad you got fired. trust me i have been in trouble alot of times and i have had my share of real cool cops and dick heads. just being honest don't want to offend you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dairy cheer (Oct '13) 8 min Gate swings both ... 38
Jessey Harvey 2 hr Jenn E 80
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Devil number 666 174,728
word game (Sep '09) 7 hr winner 334
Word game (Sep '09) 7 hr winner 8,164
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 7 hr winner 5,808
you say the first word that comes to your mind ... (Sep '10) 7 hr winner 473

Prestonsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages