stolen 4-wheeler-$1,000 reward

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MadDog

Jenkins, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2010
$1,000 reward offered to anyone that can lead us to the person or persons that stole my green Honda 400 rancher 4- wheeler. It was stolen early Friday morning around 2:00am-6:00am rt.80.you don't have fo give your name
Any information will be helpful.hc
MadDog

Ivel, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2010
Any info would be kept confidential
MadDog

Ivel, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2010
?
Concerned

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Nov 26, 2010
We all need to get together with our info, my Dad got two 4 wheelers stolen just outside Garrett in Hueysville... Seems like its about the same time in the morning. This happened on November 7th
MadDog

Ivel, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2010
This happened just actually a week from today, I dunno but its a small town, sooner or later it will come out
ermel

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2010
i know who got your 4 wheeler it was krusty the clown ha ha
MadDog

Ivel, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2010
Aahhh...really?!?! I heard it was BOZO the clown. DumbA$$...not to worry though Santas already brought me a shiny brand spankin new one!!!! Well actually I have to confess I bought it myself...see unlike the person(s) who stole it I can actually afford to go out and BUY one.
ermel

Red Jacket, WV

#8 Dec 16, 2010
why dont yoyu talk 2 santa for me, try to get me a four wheeler. or imight have to talke to bozo
MadDog

Stone, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2010
Why don't u get off your lazy a$$ and get a job like most ppl...
Anon

Lubbock, TX

#10 Dec 17, 2010
No info for you, but bumping it back to the top for ya. I hate thieves
rock

Macon, GA

#11 Dec 17, 2010
its somebody that knows y.it will come out.thieves r like rats they can not keep there mouth shout.
MadDog

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2010
Better yet ermel, why don't you go back to first grade and learn how to spell or figure out how to use your computer and turn on that dang spell check!! LOL yeah its sad that someone stole that but my bets are that if it ever came out I'm sure its someone that knows me and yeah that last post is correct, they can't keep their mouths shut.... as the old saying goes, give a dog enough rope and it will hang itself....
anonymous

Lynch, KY

#13 Dec 18, 2010
MadDog wrote:
Better yet ermel, why don't you go back to first grade and learn how to spell or figure out how to use your computer and turn on that dang spell check!! LOL yeah its sad that someone stole that but my bets are that if it ever came out I'm sure its someone that knows me and yeah that last post is correct, they can't keep their mouths shut.... as the old saying goes, give a dog enough rope and it will hang itself....
If you believed what you said you wouldn't be offering a reward on topix, you would just wait on them to tell someone.
Hammer Man

Van Lear, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2010
what area was it stole at? I know where 2 was stole at
ermel

Clay City, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2011
MadDog wrote:
Why don't u get off your lazy a$$ and get a job like most ppl...
i got a job but havin extra money, selling your 4 wheeler, its helps, thank you
ermel

Clay City, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2011
noooo, someone stole my 4 whhler, and boat, sh_t!
Jimmy Burchett

Wheelwright, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2011
ermel wrote:
noooo, someone stole my 4 whhler, and boat, sh_t!
I did it!
doggie

Logan, WV

#18 Mar 9, 2011
ermel wrote:
<quoted text>
i got a job but havin extra money, selling your 4 wheeler, its helps, thank you
should be locked up and keys thrown away.either being truthful or a smart azz.
ermel

Teaberry, KY

#19 Apr 24, 2011
smart azz! i dont really steal shat
Wondering

United States

#20 Apr 9, 2012
My sisters silver impala was stolen about 300or400 in the am on monday stolen from bigbranch prestionsburg maybe the same person that stole ur 4wheeler reward for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min CriminalForever 151,927
Betsy Layne Lover Man !!!! (Feb '16) 3 hr Sadie 28
Farris Lawson Jr. (Jan '16) 3 hr Ky girl 6
Kent rose 3 hr concerned citizen 10
Reno's Steak House 9 hr Say what 9
newest overdose victim on cow creek (May '10) 10 hr Maddox 5
bullcreek 11 hr concerned citizen 2

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages