what is she like????
abc

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2009
A lesbian
Brittany Cheyanne

United States

#3 Aug 2, 2009
Summer Stanley is a pretty cool person.We have had fights ina our friendship but were still bestfriends.You shouldnt judge a book by its cover..It wont get you no where in life besides maybe int he hospital.Summers a very tough girl and if you mess with her she dont care to kick your butt.Shes a great friend.I have known her forever.So you (abc)Need to quit trash talking her..SO what if she is a lesbian.I mean you shouldnt judge her..Why dont you try walking one mile in summers shoes before you judge her.Then i know you wouldnt judge her.So why dont you guys that are trash talking her or thinking about trash talking her get a freaking life!I mean seriousley grow up!Quit being two faced hoes and say it to her face or atleast show your real freaking name!
nice person 2

Georgetown, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2009
how do u know she is a lesbian abc ?????????? and how do u know her
nice person 2

Georgetown, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2009
abc wrote:
A lesbian
how do u know her?
jewel

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2009
i have only see and talked to summer a time or two, and i really dont know her very well, i know that she is a lezbian, but that is noones buisness but her own, leave her alone, from what i do know, she is a nice girl, she stays to her self sometimes, and she is outgoing somethimes, yall are just looking for someones life to ruen cause yours is bad, get over yourselves and leave her alone...and everyone elce that is lezbian gay or bi, its no concern of yours, and its their live let them live it. you live your own life, you'd be alot better off...
Kaylena_Stevenso n

Logan, WV

#7 Aug 7, 2009
Summer used to be friends with my sister Jessie. They're not really friends anymore. Don't know why? I always thought that Summer was cool and fun to hang out with. Oh yeah, Brittany Cheyanne, did you ever think that maybe {abc} wasn't trash talking Summer? Maybe she/he was juss informing the commenter above her/him that Summer was a lesbian? She/he didn't say "Oh well Summer is a nasty lesbian. Eww. Lesbian cooties." So why don't you juss shut up for once and try to understand what people are truely saying before you start crap? And don't go around calling people "two faced hoes" juss cause you THOUGHT they were "trash talking" Summer. It makes a bad impression and it's very rude and immature to jump to conclusions like that.

P.S. I am not a snob, smartalic, preppy person. I am still juss a regular 13 year old eighth grader that cusses like hell. So don't even start saying that I'm stuck up. I juss know my manners and to not be rude.
summer

Georgetown, KY

#8 Aug 7, 2009
Kaylena_Stevenson wrote:
Summer used to be friends with my sister Jessie. They're not really friends anymore. Don't know why? I always thought that Summer was cool and fun to hang out with. Oh yeah, Brittany Cheyanne, did you ever think that maybe {abc} wasn't trash talking Summer? Maybe she/he was juss informing the commenter above her/him that Summer was a lesbian? She/he didn't say "Oh well Summer is a nasty lesbian. Eww. Lesbian cooties." So why don't you juss shut up for once and try to understand what people are truely saying before you start crap? And don't go around calling people "two faced hoes" juss cause you THOUGHT they were "trash talking" Summer. It makes a bad impression and it's very rude and immature to jump to conclusions like that.
P.S. I am not a snob, smartalic, preppy person. I am still juss a regular 13 year old eighth grader that cusses like hell. So don't even start saying that I'm stuck up. I juss know my manners and to not be rude.
yes me and jessie was good friends and i made a mastake and i hate myself for it i do miss her and you and your dad but im getting my life stright im getting a job and working out but i hope me and u are friends
Kaylena_Stevenso n

Logan, WV

#9 Aug 8, 2009
Hell Yeah we're friends! I juss don't think Jess is gonna be your friend again. Her and Patrick always say shit about you. Oh yeah, I'm datin Chance :D
a girl lesbian

Georgetown, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2009
Kaylena_Stevenson wrote:
Hell Yeah we're friends! I juss don't think Jess is gonna be your friend again. Her and Patrick always say shit about you. Oh yeah, I'm datin Chance :D
good and im glad ur dateing him im happy for u
Kaylena_Stevenso n

Logan, WV

#11 Aug 8, 2009
thnx.
KAYNE

Morehead, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2009
summer is a really good person and i dont see how anybody could possibly say anything mean about her she never does anything bad to anybody.
KayKay

Virgie, KY

#13 Sep 12, 2009
i talk to her and stuff but she always tlks about her problems i mean we cant just sit back and have a good conversation about the good stuff, and if i wanna try she's like y r u being such a bitch
Kaylena_Stevenso n

Logan, WV

#14 Sep 12, 2009
Well maybe you shouldn't be her friend if you can't talk about her problems with her. A real friend can. And I don't see why your complaining? If she can tell you about her problems then she trusts you. So why not try to understand the stuff she says rather than talk about it on topix?
kaykay

Virgie, KY

#15 Sep 13, 2009
well i've herd it b-4 but like y couldn't she tlk about the good instead of the bad for once
Kaylena_Stevenso n

Logan, WV

#16 Sep 13, 2009
well maybe there is no good in her life right now.
if your a good friend, you'll stick around to help her through this pain and then you guys can kick back and relax.
ithinkinoeher

Belfry, KY

#17 Sep 13, 2009
where does she work
autumnchaput aka stanley

Pikeville, KY

#18 Mar 30, 2010
Dude,
if you're dissing summer you aren't right in the damn head.she's the most sweetest,gorgeous,amazing girl you'll ever meet.she's nice to everyone that doesn't give her problems,and if you do, you need to back the hell off.she's greater than any of you goddamn haters could ever be.i love her to death,she's very special to me,and she's more than i could ever ask for,so yeah,you need to think before you speak,because before you know it she'll be out of this hell hole and you'll be stuck here in the dirt.
Summer--

United States

#19 Apr 7, 2010
summer wrote:
<quoted text>
yes me and jessie was good friends and i made a mastake and i hate myself for it i do miss her and you and your dad but im getting my life stright im getting a job and working out but i hope me and u are friends
This is the real Summer-- I'm not a lesbian, but I am planning to try it this summer, everything this summer! "This will be a summer to die for"! LOLOL
summer

Clay City, KY

#20 Aug 28, 2011
glad this is over with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Sad 135,047
Brittany Miller (shes in her 20`s) (Aug '13) 6 hr Person 5
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 9 hr Whiny1 5,092
Floyd County Detention Center ( Prestonsburg Ja... 17 hr hardly 20
looking for female shih tzu to breed with male... (Jul '10) 22 hr seso67 198
How did Stevie blackburn die? Or is he even dead? 22 hr prolly 3
How to correctly guide the development of parti... Fri menglihua 1
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web