Super Dollar, Who's on drugs that wor...

Super Dollar, Who's on drugs that works there?

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

Curious

Logan, WV

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Just wondering, I've been hearing some things
LMAO

Paintsville, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2012
The whole dang crew is cracked out!!
Brat

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Apr 16, 2012
lord people no one at super dollar is on crack...lord get your story stright and stop talking SH*T about super dollar....
Thinking Man

Macon, GA

#4 Apr 16, 2012
I think by starting this post you kinda already know. You're just waiting for someone to justify your suspicion. I don't wake up one morning and go.......hmmm.....I wonder who at the local McDonalds is on drugs. If someone there is on drugs. Is blasting it all over topix really the place to do it? Do you really think that it is ok to put someone's name all over this post as a drug user? God, find something to do....please.
steelfan

Langley, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2012
I don't know but that little redhead who works days is a living doll!!!!! anyone know if she is single?
hmmmm

Logan, WV

#6 Apr 17, 2012
steelfan wrote:
I don't know but that little redhead who works days is a living doll!!!!! anyone know if she is single?
Never seen a red head working days down there
Brat

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Lord Landon Matt Ward....is the biggest(Pothead) and (Pillhead) && (Alcholic)
All he wants is Sex b/c i have parted with him and he was all over me and i told him to leave me alone but he wouldn't we all was drinking and he wouldn't leave me alone i mean dam* there were more girls there but he was all over me so i just went and layed down b/c i didn't feel good but some how i woke up with him laying right there with me..
matt ward

Van Lear, KY

#8 May 3, 2012
lol hey this is landon matthew ward and um im pretty sure ur not talking bout me for one never touched piils and 2 im not gonna push my self on nobody lol u obviously dont like me hints all ur shit talking ur either one of my exes or someone i turned down lol so u can go on somewhere w ur bullshit thanks lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next Superintendent of Floyd County 25 min Concerned Parent 5
eric c. conn 2000 more to be called 39 min Not fair 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 174,892
Jessey Harvey 2 hr Craig 145
Why Are Harry Adams Signs At So Many Drug Houses? 2 hr Whatsup 1
Ben Hale beat 2 hr Pburg 4
Ol preacher boy 2 hr Ole faithfull 9

Prestonsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages