Does anyone know Jennie Ousley or Rat...

Does anyone know Jennie Ousley or Ratliff

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

Just asking

Logan, WV

#1 Nov 26, 2009
What do you think about her
okey dokey girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2009
She use to go to Church and was really sweet!
wondering

Logan, WV

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Iheard she slit her wrist and blaming it on stepfather
JESSICA

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2010
wondering wrote:
Iheard she slit her wrist and blaming it on stepfather
Well Miss Donna we know that you wrote this about jenn,your the one that called TOM and asked if jenn slit her wrist on Sunday then monday this was put opn here so way to go,I think you need to grow up alittle and act your age I'm thinking yous at least in your 40's maybe 50's so time to start acting it..
Jen

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2010
OMG People I have never slit my wrists and my stepfather has never none anything wrong to me...he has loved me supported me he has raised me since I was 4 years old...He is exactly the kind of man and father that I wish my daughter had...and a great loving and fun grandfather...he is the greatest man I've ever known...I think the Woman who started this...I think that the reason she has so much time to devote to the rumor mill is that she has no man in her life...so if you would on apply yourself to finding a man you might not be such a sour hateful old bitter hag....
the truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Sep 22, 2010
So funny , 2 kids 2 dads 100 boy toys ! I think u took the old saying wrong . About falling off a horse an getting right back on ! Damn u have been on at least one hundred or more! Whats the word I'm. Looking for ??? Umm ho, ho also I think u guys share your men ! Oops
Cousin

Logan, WV

#7 Sep 23, 2010
Jen wrote:
OMG People I have never slit my wrists and my stepfather has never none anything wrong to me...he has loved me supported me he has raised me since I was 4 years old...He is exactly the kind of man and father that I wish my daughter had...and a great loving and fun grandfather...he is the greatest man I've ever known...I think the Woman who started this...I think that the reason she has so much time to devote to the rumor mill is that she has no man in her life...so if you would on apply yourself to finding a man you might not be such a sour hateful old bitter hag....
Gee A little jealous are we? How do you know Donna doesn't have a man? because she doesn't go to bars to get one? or because she doen't pick everyone's leftovers like you do? or is because she doesn't have to advertize for one like you do? Or is it because she has a job, raises her niece, takes care of her Mother, or will help anyone that is in need? or that she isn't desperate to spread her legs for the first piece of trash availiable? like your are! or that she isn't out to defraud the welfare system like you? or that she doesn't take child support and spend it on herself like you do? and didn't you have to beg the church for school clothes for your daughter after you partied up the $1000.00 you conned out of the system? And then didn't Donna go take your daughter shopping and spend $400.00 on school while you lay there and spread your diseases butt for anyone with a dollar? And pretend you care about your children? when you have never spent a dime of your own money on them ? You dare even say a word about this lady ? You and your sister are just trash and i think everyone knows this!!!!
Cousin

Logan, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2010
JESSICA wrote:
<quoted text> Well Miss Donna we know that you wrote this about jenn,your the one that called TOM and asked if jenn slit her wrist on Sunday then monday this was put opn here so way to go,I think you need to grow up alittle and act your age I'm thinking yous at least in your 40's maybe 50's so time to start acting it..
I can't believe what you people will do! Don't care who you talk about! Donna is 49 sweetheart! And I know her well, she doesn't hide behind topix to say what she needs to! she would say it to your face! I beleive you are a coward! Are you the one who does drugs , beats her Mom, steal off of her own Mom and sister? and spread her legs just like the rest of your family? Why not go up to Donna and ask her instead of posting this on topix coward? She will tell you the truth? And what difference does her age make? she supports herself and others by working! what do you do to support yourself? Sell drugs, spread your nasty legs ? Just go to tiger mart for a good time with Jenny and Jessica! anyboby wants a show watch them in action go there!
Friend

Logan, WV

#9 Sep 23, 2010
Just asking wrote:
What do you think about her
I"ve knowm them all their lives and it is a sad situations, The mother dropped them off anywhere she could and some rally bad stuff happen to them that surface in their teen years. Morher Charlene Oulsey Scott lived with Alvis Scott he had no control over their upbringing he only supported them. The man is sick yet they rob him blind he supports 7 people included jen Jess Jason their 2 children plus one of Jen daughter. They live in a 2 bedroom people one bath children are on floors and couch Mother raise daughters in bars as teenagers and these children are going to be the same if someone don't stop them.The girls could have change their live but chose not to do so they want to be like their mom. This is the Ousley clan that lived up Spurlock by the side of the road the marlow crew such a great family maybe some one will take the children so they will have a better live at least one daughter of Jen is safe the father and grandparents have her 5 daya a week and sometimes longer,God watch over these children. Jen that must have been you that said you were a good girl because anyone knows you knows thats not true.
Jen

Phelps, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2010
Wow...I never mentioned that I thought Donna wrote the comment!!! I have never mentioned anyone's name....I just want to set a few things straight..nothing that is written on here changes one thing in my life...everyone who is in my life is in my life for a reason...I do work....I do share my youngest daughte with her father I have her three days one week and four the next...that is our business an agreement that was reached to benefit our daughter she has a great life with two loving parents and wonderful grandparents....If my oldest daughter had a family worth sharing her with I would share her willingly...and tried..but he didn't keep his promise of staying out of trouble..and having his momma help raise my daughter is not right and I just won't do it
...I do have two lil girls with different fathers.....and that I can't change and prob. wouldn't anyway...Anyone who knows me personally knows that I love being a parent I have never been in trouble in my entire life not one arrest..I would not shame my girls in that way.. I don't have anything to do with drugs..I do not party..in my younger days yeah I layed out at the bar anytime it was open...I was always everyone's sober driver....I take responsiblity for my actions all of them I own all of my choices...they have been mine and mine alone...so what I went to the bar alot when I was younger!!! And I may make an appearance at one every so often...but I do not drink and drive I don't do drugs and I don't hang out with people who do drugs..I am not and have never tried to pretend to be something I am not....I am not a perfect person or even a perfect momma...but i do not abuse nor do i neglect my girls..they have a home they have clothes toys food they have slumber parties...they are denied nothing from me I always think of their needs first...I don't enjoy sharing my daughter I miss her when she is gone but she loves her father and he is such a good daddy who lives his life to provide and love her...I share her because he is a great parent and he deserves to be apart of her life as much as possible...i do work i just had a hysterectomy i am getting ready to go back to work...i try to live a life that My girls and myself can be proud of...and nothing anyone writes on here effects my life...sure it would be great if everyone just loved me to peices...but that's life....I think I'll survive......
Waste

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 23, 2010
I believe in another forum you were praising your oldest daughters Dad and the whole family!!!! Make up your mind!!!Too many people know you! Your just after that dollar so you can party, everyone has seen you out there trying to pick up your next victum!!!!!!
mtnhi

Logan, WV

#12 Sep 24, 2010
dgdg
Boyfriend

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 26, 2010
Jen wrote:
OMG People I have never slit my wrists and my stepfather has never none anything wrong to me...he has loved me supported me he has raised me since I was 4 years old...He is exactly the kind of man and father that I wish my daughter had...and a great loving and fun grandfather...he is the greatest man I've ever known...I think the Woman who started this...I think that the reason she has so much time to devote to the rumor mill is that she has no man in her life...so if you would on apply yourself to finding a man you might not be such a sour hateful old bitter hag....
Hey you sure can tell who is the lady and who isn't! This is Donna's boyfriend and she is to much of a lady to reply,so i guess I will defend her! People started calling her and her sister stating it was on the scanner that you had slit your wrists, all she did was call the preacher Nelson and ask because they were worried about Jesse's Daughter! That was it!!! and now you all have decided to start trashing her like you do everyone else! and for your info I didn't meet her at a bar or on a street corner! Also you have no clue what a great person she is! you are jealous because she takes care of hers while you are getting layed to hatch your next income! What you are doing to your children is criminal! Thank god you got yourself fixed before you mess up another kids life! I can't figure out how you justify what you are doing to your Daughters father! YOU and everyone else knows that they have supported her all her life! and honey there is medication for people like you! Leave this family alone and let this little girl go back to where she belongs. so she doesn't turn out like you! and I believe you sound more like the sour hateful old bitter hag!!!!!
Family going dowm

Logan, WV

#14 Oct 1, 2010
Jen you say you were never in trouble you just haven't got caught , but your family is legally going down. As they say you do the crime you 4 will do the time. I'll let you wonder about this as for your partying didn't your sister get knocked out a couple of months but I guess thatwas 3 months younger you were ther you all got kicked out
Lies after lies

Logan, WV

#15 Oct 2, 2010
Jen wrote:
Wow...I never mentioned that I thought Donna wrote the comment!!! I have never mentioned anyone's name....I just want to set a few things straight..nothing that is written on here changes one thing in my life...everyone who is in my life is in my life for a reason...I do work....I do share my youngest daughte with her father I have her three days one week and four the next...that is our business an agreement that was reached to benefit our daughter she has a great life with two loving parents and wonderful grandparents....If my oldest daughter had a family worth sharing her with I would share her willingly...and tried..but he didn't keep his promise of staying out of trouble..and having his momma help raise my daughter is not right and I just won't do it
...I do have two lil girls with different fathers.....and that I can't change and prob. wouldn't anyway...Anyone who knows me personally knows that I love being a parent I have never been in trouble in my entire life not one arrest..I would not shame my girls in that way.. I don't have anything to do with drugs..I do not party..in my younger days yeah I layed out at the bar anytime it was open...I was always everyone's sober driver....I take responsiblity for my actions all of them I own all of my choices...they have been mine and mine alone...so what I went to the bar alot when I was younger!!! And I may make an appearance at one every so often...but I do not drink and drive I don't do drugs and I don't hang out with people who do drugs..I am not and have never tried to pretend to be something I am not....I am not a perfect person or even a perfect momma...but i do not abuse nor do i neglect my girls..they have a home they have clothes toys food they have slumber parties...they are denied nothing from me I always think of their needs first...I don't enjoy sharing my daughter I miss her when she is gone but she loves her father and he is such a good daddy who lives his life to provide and love her...I share her because he is a great parent and he deserves to be apart of her life as much as possible...i do work i just had a hysterectomy i am getting ready to go back to work...i try to live a life that My girls and myself can be proud of...and nothing anyone writes on here effects my life...sure it would be great if everyone just loved me to peices...but that's life....I think I'll survive......
How about your new boy toy and his drug use, he was taped.Everyone knows the nelson and the father have you over a barrell because of the violence in your motherss homr Sophia can't visit unless you are with her poor Hannah stuck there terrified of your sister and Matt the son that could have a black out and kill her according to your sister. It may say on paper that you have sophia 4 and 3 days but its more like 2 days a week everyone knows this. How's your food stamp fraud case going? I hear you and 3 others are going to be indicded on several other charges. You have finally been caught for the liar you are.
Ugly

Logan, WV

#16 Oct 9, 2010
Just asking wrote:
What do you think about her
Lousy mother,mentally ill don't desrve her children dropped then off with anyone that will keep oldest daughter. Youngest daughter safe with grandparent and father they are her angels even though mother Charlene accused a preacher of putting a hit man on her when daughter was caught cheating on husband. She call everyone that would listen I think that everyone had a good laugh at that lunatic we all knew they were mental that just confirm it. I say they are what they are trash. I think justice will be done in the end.
SADSITUATION

Van Lear, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2010
FACT: Jessica, her sister IS a nasty drughead!!! She is a thief and will lay down with any man she can as quick as she can cause a fight with her man Jason and run him off!!! She is always so high she slurs her words and can hardly walk, and she does so in public and in front of her kids!!! Anybody who knows her knows this is TRUE TRUE TRUE
Steph

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2010
Jen wrote:
OMG People I have never slit my wrists and my stepfather has never none anything wrong to me...he has loved me supported me he has raised me since I was 4 years old...He is exactly the kind of man and father that I wish my daughter had...and a great loving and fun grandfather...he is the greatest man I've ever known...I think the Woman who started this...I think that the reason she has so much time to devote to the rumor mill is that she
has no man in her life...so if you would on apply yourself to finding a man you might not be such a sour hateful old bitter hag....
Is this the Jenny ousley thT went to Clark Elem??? If so long time no see!!! Are u on facebook???
That other bitch

Mountain View, CA

#19 Sep 15, 2015
Pretty much force and men's stores. She's married now to some ball headed buck tooth bug-eyed dumbass. She stole him from a sweet girl that used to work at Coyote. He should have done some research on her. Learn what a skank she really is
dont-fight-stupi d

Webberville, MI

#20 Sep 18, 2015
Jen wrote:
Wow...I never mentioned that I thought Donna wrote the comment!!! I have never mentioned anyone's name....I just want to set a few things straight..nothing that is written on here changes one thing in my life...everyone who is in my life is in my life for a reason...I do work....I do share my youngest daughte with her father I have her three days one week and four the next...that is our business an agreement that was reached to benefit our daughter she has a great life with two loving parents and wonderful grandparents....If my oldest daughter had a family worth sharing her with I would share her willingly...and tried..but he didn't keep his promise of staying out of trouble..and having his momma help raise my daughter is not right and I just won't do it
...I do have two lil girls with different fathers.....and that I can't change and prob. wouldn't anyway...Anyone who knows me personally knows that I love being a parent I have never been in trouble in my entire life not one arrest..I would not shame my girls in that way.. I don't have anything to do with drugs..I do not party..in my younger days yeah I layed out at the bar anytime it was open...I was always everyone's sober driver....I take responsiblity for my actions all of them I own all of my choices...they have been mine and mine alone...so what I went to the bar alot when I was younger!!! And I may make an appearance at one every so often...but I do not drink and drive I don't do drugs and I don't hang out with people who do drugs..I am not and have never tried to pretend to be something I am not....I am not a perfect person or even a perfect momma...but i do not abuse nor do i neglect my girls..they have a home they have clothes toys food they have slumber parties...they are denied nothing from me I always think of their needs first...I don't enjoy sharing my daughter I miss her when she is gone but she loves her father and he is such a good daddy who lives his life to provide and love her...I share her because he is a great parent and he deserves to be apart of her life as much as possible...i do work i just had a hysterectomy i am getting ready to go back to work...i try to live a life that My girls and myself can be proud of...and nothing anyone writes on here effects my life...sure it would be great if everyone just loved me to peices...but that's life....I think I'll survive......
Jen this is your cousin Steve, dont give these idiots the time of day, reason I'm not there is because of people cant mind they're own buisness, so my words of advise is to ignore these sites cause .i've learned that we can't beat stupid. I've never won. those that know you and love you,.good luck &#127808;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalton Caudill 5 min Gage 45
Randy Davis 1 hr Chris 8
Why is the board of education hiring so many pe... 1 hr Chris 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr DBD 167,571
Greg Stumbo's Pension Data Released 6 hr Arthur 25
Dr. Owens Neurologist 22 hr Neurologist 9
Teachers Retirement Tue Hubie 14

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages