akc reg chinese shar pei pups for sal...

akc reg chinese shar pei pups for sale $500

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

doug

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2011
i have six pups two of which have already been spoken for... there just about 3 weeks old. they were born on the 17th of last month... i usually dont let most of them go til 8 or 10 weeks, but theres always one or two ready at six weeks. i know i still have a snow white dilute boy and a snow white female. i have a blonde boy and a fawn female. already eating canned food so there commin up fast. i live in prestonsburg and i have a closed kennel. ive sold peis for about a decade and this is the 5th litter from this set of parents. its also the last for her anyways. the parents are 9 and 10 and have produced generations of healthy beautiful dogs. i have tons of references. i havent photograpned these guys yet cause there at the stage where you cant tell one end from the other... but theyll be ready in the next week. i have hundreds of pics of pups from this pairings previous litters which are always exact clones of the previous litter. some mini me's of the parents. let me know if your interested. you can text me at 6 zero 6 two two six five 5 two six. i should have another ad up and runnin on the ch 3 suddenlink channel again this time, prob by the 15th or so... thanks for your time.
Britt

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Txt me Iam intrested 7406889691

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don hagans @ food city 57 min Weknow 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min just an observer 170,581
2018 Blackcat Football 1 hr Jared 20
Blackcat Basketball 2017/18 1 hr Chad 34
Christmas time 6 hr Decorations 2
Floyd County Schools Superintendent Search Comm... 6 hr Hazing 23
Animal Shelter 16 hr Love Trump 7

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages